ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 40 of 53
« First < 303637383940 4142434450 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Do you Believe in Bigfoot ?
Hog's Gone Fishin 09:28 PM 08-03-2019
I gotta admit that this is a topic that's intrigued me for many years. There are now just so many videos relating to this that I find myself spending countless hours watching usually late at night when I'm bored but are so fascinating.

I'm wondering what your opinions are on if they exist or not. This guy has lots of great hunting stories to tell and several Sasquatch encounters if you like this type of thing.

Here you go.

[Reply]
LoneWolf 11:26 AM 02-13-2022
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
It's there, And you people continue to say it's not. You can't be helped.

And what about Pixies ? I suppose they're not real either. But here's a clear video of one. FF to 6:10 if you want

I seriously hope you are trolling. If not, I hope the FDA requires warning labels on hog semen stating “Caution! May cause reduced brain function and belief in bullshit.”
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 11:40 PM 02-24-2022
Heard Bigfoot is in Ukraine.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 11:43 PM 02-24-2022
Anyone know if Bigfoot has a humanoid penis or one of those red rocket things???
[Reply]
Dunerdr 08:23 AM 02-25-2022
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
Anyone know if Bigfoot has a humanoid penis or one of those red rocket things???
I believe humanoid. But im going to set some used tampon bait out to be sure.
[Reply]
Radar Chief 10:21 AM 02-25-2022
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
I seriously hope you are trolling.
:-) I take it you've never read Hog Farmer's posts before.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 08:21 AM 02-27-2022
Originally Posted by Radar Chief:
:-) I take it you've never read Hog Farmer's posts before.
It's the way I run my life. I keep people on the edge of their seat. Nobody ever knows if I'm serious or not.

Just last week I called my real estate agent and told them I wanted to make an offer on this 120K property of 40,000. She said , "Are you serious". So I hung up the phone leaving her wondering. She kept trying to call me back and after three hours I finally answered the phone and she said, " I just wanted to make sure the offer was for real before I submit it to the seller. "I said "Do you believe in Bigfoot?" And hung up again.
[Reply]
Rausch 12:00 PM 02-27-2022
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
It's the way I run my life. I keep people on the edge of their seat. Nobody ever knows if I'm serious or not.
I like that.

And at this point I know I don't understand how everything works. We can't even see most wavelengths of light or hear a lot of sounds. We're much more limited by our senses than we think.

I've had some woo-woo shit happen in my life and at the time I had an opinion but now? Eh..I don't understand it so I don't try and box it.

Humans haven't agreed on the rules and morality of the things we can touch and see so I'm of the belief we're not prepared for ghosts, aliens, or angels and demons. We might think we are but we're not...
[Reply]
Peter Gibbons 03:51 PM 02-27-2022
I have two Rupes Bigfoot polishers. They are the real deal.
[Reply]
threebag 04:54 PM 02-27-2022
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
I bet he can bend over and lick it like a goat, which in turn probably caused their demise.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:27 PM 02-27-2022
I work in construction, so I always work with different crews of people. I was working with this guy Mike who I’ve worked with a few time before. He starts showing me all these “Bigfoot” pictures he took in an area he claims is heavily populated with them. Every picture he showed me could have easily been something else, and was a STRETCH to say was a Bigfoot, or a family of them. He says he goes out all the time since seeing one. Then a few days later I was working with a guy who’s been friends with him for a long time. I asked him about Mikes Bigfoot stories. He said, “I’ve known Mike for many years. He literally never went into the woods. Then the first time he went in to the woods, he saw a Bigfoot. And every time since he’s seen them again.” Dude says he’s in podcasts and all kinds of shit, lmao. Fucking Bigfoots!
[Reply]
kepp 10:25 AM 02-28-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
I work in construction, so I always work with different crews of people. I was working with this guy Mike who I’ve worked with a few time before. He starts showing me all these “Bigfoot” pictures he took in an area he claims is heavily populated with them. Every picture he showed me could have easily been something else, and was a STRETCH to say was a Bigfoot, or a family of them. He says he goes out all the time since seeing one. Then a few days later I was working with a guy who’s been friends with him for a long time. I asked him about Mikes Bigfoot stories. He said, “I’ve known Mike for many years. He literally never went into the woods. Then the first time he went in to the woods, he saw a Bigfoot. And every time since he’s seen them again.” Dude says he’s in podcasts and all kinds of shit, lmao. ****ing Bigfoots!
I believe the plural is "BIGFEET"
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 07:04 PM 04-06-2022
Some good experiences here from a group that has been encountering Squatches in Florida . They go on Bigfoot hunts every year in the same spot so they get to know this clan.

[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 07:48 PM 04-06-2022
Does Bigfoot still have college eligibility?
[Reply]
Dunerdr 09:02 PM 04-06-2022
I did some squatching a few weekends ago around cucumber creek in southern Oklahoma not far from the infamous Hanobia squatch shootout. Saw zero sign other than an actual squatch sign. I’m starting to lean more toward a being from another dimension. The reality realists claim that if you sit in one spot completely still for 27 hours at some point you’ll run into yourself from another reality/dimension but only for a few seconds. Pondering this has me feeling like my entire book may be off base, and as an expert it would be irresponsible to mislead the masses with what ive written as fact.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 11:51 PM 04-06-2022
Pentagon just released a bunch of UFO abduction stuff from a 2010 inquiry
[Reply]
Page 40 of 53
« First < 303637383940 4142434450 > Last »
Up