ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 54 of 57
« First < 4445051525354 555657 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Cincinnati Bengals (AFC Championship Edition)
TLO 08:59 PM 01-23-2022
Discussion
[Reply]
Megatron96 03:31 PM 01-29-2022
Originally Posted by hoosierbengal:
The logical Bengals fans with football knowledge don’t think that way. We surely know we’re the underdogs in this game. Sure there are some Bengals fans that have confidence in our team and expect them to win. So be it. Every team has them. You guys have a great team. Excellent offense with great weapons and what may be the best field general in the game. You have been to the mountain and conquered. You are the team to beat in he AFC. Surely you don’t have to keep being told this? That being said we Bengals fans are allowed to love our team as well without paying homage to the king……I mean Chief :-)
Obviously you’re new. Yes, they absolutely have to be told. Everyday. Multiple times a day. Chiefs ptsd is a very real thing.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 03:32 PM 01-29-2022
Originally Posted by DRM08:
But they lost to Cincy, which means it is possible they lose to them again. We will see if Spags & the defense can do a better job this time. Mahomes & the offense will need to play very well, regardless of what the KC defense is doing. Need to have 0 turnovers on offense. I would like to see Butker avoid the mistakes of last week.
6 times the refs gave them 1st downs. Chase got away with 3 long tds that they won't get this time. We stuffed them on 4th down and the refs gave them a new set of downs killing the clock
They got lucky and Joe knows it as he said in his press conference.
[Reply]
BlackOp 03:44 PM 01-29-2022
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER:
It’s also a fact that Patrick score the same number of points in the last 1:04 + OT against the number one defense that Burrow scored in the first 59.57 minutes of the Titans game.
I like Burrow...but claiming he's better than Mahomes is ridiculous.

He had one 3/27 conversion on a stupid defensive call....I guess that makes you the most clutch QB in the NFL now.

He's 12/13...Mahomes lost 8 games in his first 3 regular seasons...didnt play against GB/Chargers.

NFL Network will gloss over how he took sacks and knocked his team out of FG range...twice last week. So much for being clutch and situational awareness...

He's lucky they got that late INT...because the narrative could be completely different. He almost cost them the game..
[Reply]
Hark Clunt 03:46 PM 01-29-2022
I'm not saying victory is a given, but I'll be massively more disappointed with a loss tomorrow than if they had lost to the Bills. Finish the job, guys.
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:47 PM 01-29-2022
Welcome aboard, Hark
[Reply]
tredadda 03:48 PM 01-29-2022
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Going to brother in laws to watch it tomorrow, he’s LSU guy so ofc he’s now a cinccy bandwagon fan.

Should be some good family drama
Strange. I get it Cincy has Burrow and Chase, but we have CEH and Mathieu who are also LSU guys.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 03:49 PM 01-29-2022
Originally Posted by Hark Clunt:
I'm not saying victory is a given, but I'll be massively more disappointed with a loss tomorrow than if they had lost to the Bills. Finish the job, guys.
Noob/mult of the year for the username alone.
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:56 PM 01-29-2022
Originally Posted by hoosierbengal:
The logical Bengals fans with football knowledge don’t think that way. We surely know we’re the underdogs in this game. Sure there are some Bengals fans that have confidence in our team and expect them to win. So be it. Every team has them. You guys have a great team. Excellent offense with great weapons and what may be the best field general in the game. You have been to the mountain and conquered. You are the team to beat in he AFC. Surely you don’t have to keep being told this? That being said we Bengals fans are allowed to love our team as well without paying homage to the king……I mean Chief :-)
You're a good egg, be proud of your team

Cincy is about to rule the AFCN for the next 10-15 years if all goes well

I fully expect us to put on a clinic sunday, but I also have no doubt we'll be seeing you in the playoffs frequently from here on out... buckle up, baby!
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:56 PM 01-29-2022
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
Absolutely
[Reply]
smithandrew051 04:04 PM 01-29-2022
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
Clark thinks he’s clever and we won’t know it’s him
[Reply]
eDave 04:08 PM 01-29-2022
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Clark thinks he’s clever and we won’t know it’s him
It does sound like him.

Sup, Clark?
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 04:17 PM 01-29-2022
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
I like Burrow...but claiming he's better than Mahomes is ridiculous.

He had one 3/27 conversion on a stupid defensive call....I guess that makes you the most clutch QB in the NFL now.

He's 12/13...Mahomes lost 8 games in his first 3 regular seasons...didnt play against GB/Chargers.

NFL Network will gloss over how he took sacks and knocked his team out of FG range...twice last week. So much for being clutch and situational awareness...

He's lucky they got that late INT...because the narrative could be completely different. He almost cost them the game..

Career stats W/L

Burrow 12/13

Mahomes 50/13
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 04:21 PM 01-29-2022
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
With no HB and no Fenton they had given up 21pts with 2:00min left in the game.

Its not as bad as you think it is.
Yeah I don't get it either. We had 1 truly awful game defensively against the Bengals recently, and then the Broncos game where we clearly were mailing it in to avoid injuries.

Outside of that, they've been fine.
[Reply]
BlackOp 04:29 PM 01-29-2022
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Career stats W/L

Burrow 12/13

Mahomes 50/13
Clearly, Burrow is the superior QB...the numbers back it up. - NFL Network

Burrow only has to go 38-0 to catch him....simple task for the greatest QB in the NFL.
[Reply]
DRM08 04:46 PM 01-29-2022
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
6 times the refs gave them 1st downs. Chase got away with 3 long tds that they won't get this time. We stuffed them on 4th down and the refs gave them a new set of downs killing the clock
They got lucky and Joe knows it as he said in his press conference.
All of that is true, but Cincy is still capable of winning this weekend. Mahomes got lucky on a couple of throws that should have been picked against Cincy last time. He needs to play cleaner this time. The defense needs to play a lot better.
[Reply]
Page 54 of 57
« First < 4445051525354 555657 >
Up