ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 53 of 57
« First < 3434950515253 54555657 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Cincinnati Bengals (AFC Championship Edition)
TLO 08:59 PM 01-23-2022
Discussion
[Reply]
KCUnited 01:25 PM 01-29-2022
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
He picked the Bills last week to beat us 37-20 said it wouldn't be close...
Its his schtick by saying something outrageous and referencing some rasslin' match within the take. He's trying to be the heel to generate a reaction. It's dumb and sad at the same time but when you're trying to fill a 24 hour a day cycle with 6 days in between games, this is what you get.
[Reply]
DRM08 01:26 PM 01-29-2022
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
At least the Chiefs did not lose to the Bears, Jets and the Browns twice.

They are paper Tigers.
But they lost to Cincy, which means it is possible they lose to them again. We will see if Spags & the defense can do a better job this time. Mahomes & the offense will need to play very well, regardless of what the KC defense is doing. Need to have 0 turnovers on offense. I would like to see Butker avoid the mistakes of last week.
[Reply]
dallaschiefsfan 01:27 PM 01-29-2022
Originally Posted by Mecca:
It's probably not real but if you spend 5 minutes watching TV or on social media it's pretty obvious the Chiefs aren't very well liked.
I get how it can feel that way. But the graphic I posted above, which actually traces the twitter chatter seems to indicate otherwise. It's about even. And whoever wins the AFCCG will likely have a higher favorability than either of the NFC teams. Not that we should care about any of that.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 01:28 PM 01-29-2022
Going to brother in laws to watch it tomorrow, he’s LSU guy so ofc he’s now a cinccy bandwagon fan.

Should be some good family drama
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 01:31 PM 01-29-2022
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire:
This guy is a legendary reerun
He’s less of a Reerun than the Reeruns that watch that stupid shit then whine all over cause you don’t like what he said.

Doorknob.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 01:32 PM 01-29-2022
Getting on a flight to LAX at 3:20 central.

Hoping AA has the game on otherwise will be on the internet and discord chat
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 01:32 PM 01-29-2022
Originally Posted by Robert California:
At 35 years of age and cheering our chiefs since I was old enough to crawl, I'm attending my first game thanks to a generous family member that has two extra tickets last night. Let's gooooooooooooooooo!!
Yell like hell... if you do it right you will be exhausted at the end of the game and sound like you've smoked 2 packs a day for 30 years...
[Reply]
Halfcan 01:35 PM 01-29-2022
Originally Posted by DRM08:
But they lost to Cincy, which means it is possible they lose to them again. We will see if Spags & the defense can do a better job this time. Mahomes & the offense will need to play very well, regardless of what the KC defense is doing. Need to have 0 turnovers on offense. I would like to see Butker avoid the mistakes of last week.
Then Cincy lost to the Browns and backed into the playoffs. Barely beat the Faders (who the Chiefs stomped) and got very lucky against a better Titan team.

We were stomping them until the refs took over the game.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 02:01 PM 01-29-2022
We were stomping them until the refs took over the game.
Nah, our team got bored and went home at halftime.:-)
[Reply]
Halfcan 02:08 PM 01-29-2022
Can someone post the Parking and Event schedule for the game? I can't find it anywhere?
[Reply]
hoosierbengal 02:16 PM 01-29-2022
The media outside of KC is not giving the Chiefs a chance to win this game. Bunghole fans think a win is all but guaranteed.

They don't want to look at anything tangible like stats or Chief's highlights- they just decided that Cincy is better despite all the evidence to the contrary.
The logical Bengals fans with football knowledge don’t think that way. We surely know we’re the underdogs in this game. Sure there are some Bengals fans that have confidence in our team and expect them to win. So be it. Every team has them. You guys have a great team. Excellent offense with great weapons and what may be the best field general in the game. You have been to the mountain and conquered. You are the team to beat in the AFC. Surely you don’t have to keep being told this? That being said we Bengals fans are allowed to love our team as well without paying homage to the king……I mean Chief :-)
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 03:13 PM 01-29-2022
Originally Posted by hoosierbengal:
The logical Bengals fans with football knowledge don’t think that way. We surely know we’re the underdogs in this game. Sure there are some Bengals fans that have confidence in our team and expect them to win. So be it. Every team has them. You guys have a great team. Excellent offense with great weapons and what may be the best field general in the game. You have been to the mountain and conquered. You are the team to beat in he AFC. Surely you don’t have to keep being told this? That being said we Bengals fans are allowed to love our team as well without paying homage to the king……I mean Chief :-)
Just bend the knee, and we’ll allow it.
[Reply]
Marcellus 03:15 PM 01-29-2022
Originally Posted by TEX:
Not worried about the weather or the crowd. I am very worried about the Chiefs Defense. It's been terrible again, of late.
With no HB and no Fenton they had given up 21pts with 2:00min left in the game.

Its not as bad as you think it is.
[Reply]
BlackOp 03:21 PM 01-29-2022
I said when the officials took over the Bengals game...it was narrative building for the AFCCG.

Now NFL Network is saying Burrow is the better QB...straight-up WWE level...have to create an adversary.

It's so stupid/obvious I can barely even pay attention....
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 03:28 PM 01-29-2022
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
I said when the officials took over the Bengals game...it was narrative building for the AFCCG.

Now NFL Network is saying Burrow is the better QB...straight-up WWE level...have to create an adversary.

It's so stupid/obvious I can barely even pay attention....
It’s also a fact that Patrick score the same number of points in the last 1:04 + OT against the number one defense that Burrow scored in the first 59.57 minutes of the Titans game.
[Reply]
Page 53 of 57
« First < 3434950515253 54555657 >
Up