ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 15
« First < 41011121314 15 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the LA Chargers ( Week 3)
TLO 09:24 PM 09-19-2021
We're on to the Chargers, and our first noon game of the season.
[Reply]
TLO 06:02 PM 09-25-2021
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
I'll be really honest.

I think KC is going to lose this game.

Let me be really clear-I still think this team will be in the Super Bowl; I just think that the defense is totally dysfunctional right now, and some guys need to sit (Sorensen, Niemann), and some of the younger players are going to make mistakes and we're going to have to ride with them. I think by season's end we'll be in good shape for the play-offs.
You may be right, but unless Mahomes is injured or shows up on the covid list for some reason, I'm not picking against the Chiefs.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 06:05 PM 09-25-2021
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
I'll be really honest.

I think KC is going to lose this game.

Let me be really clear-I still think this team will be in the Super Bowl; I just think that the defense is totally dysfunctional right now, and some guys need to sit (Sorensen, Niemann), and some of the younger players are going to make mistakes and we're going to have to ride with them. I think by season's end we'll be in good shape for the play-offs.
I think we win but this is going to be a low scoring affair and ugly game.
[Reply]
TLO 06:07 PM 09-25-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Define low scoring.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 08:13 PM 09-25-2021
Fuck the LA Chargers
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 08:19 PM 09-25-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Why would it be low scoring? Chiefs offense is fine but the defense can’t stop anyone. It will probably be a similar score to last week.
[Reply]
bringbackmarty 08:42 PM 09-25-2021
I think it's another shootout, but Andy empties the playbook and we win. 45-41.Toub gets a punt block, KR touchdown from Pringle, and a PR touchdown from Mecole.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 08:53 PM 09-25-2021
Originally Posted by TLO:
Define low scoring.
Each team punts one time.
[Reply]
TEX 09:09 PM 09-25-2021
The Chiefs have no pass rush, so Herbert's going to have all day to throw the ball. If he does, the Chargers will win.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 09:15 PM 09-25-2021
Originally Posted by TEX:
The Chiefs have no pass rush, so Herbert's going to have all day to throw the ball. If he does, the Chargers will win.
this is my thought.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 09:20 PM 09-25-2021
The Chargers may be missing three key defenders but apparently that doesn't count in some folks eyes and only the few we may be missing does..very logical :-) . We already beat a better team in the Browns and without HB and Clark....it was a way tougher task imo when you consider the run game they had.
[Reply]
Halfcan 09:30 PM 09-25-2021
Chiefs have the same amount of sacks as the Chargers-3

So give Mahomes all day to throw and....
[Reply]
louie aguiar 09:31 PM 09-25-2021
Yep, this will likely be a shootout. This chiefs defense is in disarray. I don’t see many punts in this game.
[Reply]
LongSufferingToady 10:23 PM 09-25-2021
I'm just not sure the Chiefs have learned anything important from last week's loss to the Ravens. It is not fair to put the game all on Mahomes. Andy screwed up big time, like he always does with a big lead, and shut things down. Meanwhile the defense couldn't stop my grandmother, and she's been dead for 40 years.

If the Chiefs aren't hungry for a win, and I suspect they aren't because they think Patrick can save them, then I expect them to be beaten by the Chargers tomorrow. Until they feel desperate, they aren't going to play to win. May the Chargers teach them to feel very desperate.

NFL teams are now adjusting to contain Mahomes and always had Andy's number of poor time management and playing "not to lose" when he's got a lead.

Chargers by 10. Sadly.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 10:26 PM 09-25-2021
Chris will play and he will wreck shit!
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:29 PM 09-25-2021
Originally Posted by LongSufferingToady:
I'm just not sure the Chiefs have learned anything important from last week's loss to the Ravens. It is not fair to put the game all on Mahomes. Andy screwed up big time, like he always does with a big lead, and shut things down. Meanwhile the defense couldn't stop my grandmother, and she's been dead for 40 years.

If the Chiefs aren't hungry for a win, and I suspect they aren't because they think Patrick can save them, then I expect them to be beaten by the Chargers tomorrow. Until they feel desperate, they aren't going to play to win. May the Chargers teach them to feel very desperate.

NFL teams are now adjusting to contain Mahomes and always had Andy's number of poor time management and playing "not to lose" when he's got a lead.

Chargers by 10. Sadly.
TIME MANAGEMENT
[Reply]
Page 14 of 15
« First < 41011121314 15 >
Up