[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 10:25 AM 01-27-2022
Originally Posted by penguinz:
Anyone called you a dumbass yet?
shut up dad
[Reply]
Lzen 11:45 AM 01-27-2022
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
Well of course he will play, he doesn't have tackle Josh Allen now and I'm sure if he has any conscience at all he is probably ashamed of himself for pussing out. So if he balls out, FANTASTIC !!!We need all hands on deck! Just don't put that uniform on unless you intend to use it, is all I am saying.
Ah, geez, can the mods 'miserable user' this clown? :-)
[Reply]
Lzen 11:51 AM 01-27-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
The Titans played a ton of zone. We're a man-heavy defense. For better or worse, we don't often do the obvious and just play more zone. Spags doesn't care if his corners are on an island.
Plus, when we played zones against the bills, we looked lost. Hell, the same could be said for when we played zones against the Bengals. I believe at least a couple of Chase's TDs were against Chiefs zones. I don't know if Spags doesn't do very well at coaching zones or what but lately it doesn't seem that we have a clue how to hug up on receivers going through the zones.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 11:56 AM 01-27-2022
The Titans played a ton of zone. We're a man-heavy defense. For better or worse, we don't often do the obvious and just play more zone. Spags doesn't care if his corners are on an island.
I'm also not convinced that Burrow will throw a perfect ball down the field every time again. I could be wrong, but that'll be difficult to duplicate.
[Reply]
wazu 12:03 PM 01-27-2022

Full house at Thursday practice for the Chiefs, including S Tyrann Mathieu out of concussion protocol. pic.twitter.com/NBznw5y0io

— Matt Derrick (@mattderrick) January 27, 2022

[Reply]
siberian khatru 12:03 PM 01-27-2022

Tyrann Mathieu is at Chiefs practice with a helmet today. A good sign for his potential to play Sunday.

— Sam McDowell (@SamMcDowell11) January 27, 2022

[Reply]
staylor26 12:05 PM 01-27-2022
LFG
[Reply]
DaFace 12:32 PM 01-27-2022
Excellent.
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:38 PM 01-27-2022
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
I'm also not convinced that Burrow will throw a perfect ball down the field every time again. I could be wrong, but that'll be difficult to duplicate.
Exactly. They caught a TON of contested balls, catches where the DB's actually had a hand in the breadbasket. Like you, I just don't see it happening again. It's a probability thing. They were near perfect (if not perfect) last time and that just doesn't hold up game over game.
[Reply]
mnchiefsguy 12:41 PM 01-27-2022
Exactly. They caught a TON of contested balls, catches where the DB's actually had a hand in the breadbasket. Like you, I just don't see it happening again. It's a probability thing. They were near perfect (if not perfect) last time and that just doesn't hold up game over game.
Plus they are not gonna get the benefit of multiple penalties against the Chiefs.

Even if we don't play zone, if we can contain Chase like we did Diggs (probably not limiting Chase to 3 catches for 7 yards)....between HB and Fenton hopefully that won't allow Higgins or Boyd to go all Davis on us (plus Burrow is not as mobile, so think some of the plays where we almost had Allen sacked will be sacks on Sunday with Burrow).
[Reply]
loochy 12:42 PM 01-27-2022

Indeed. Unlike against Buffalo, it was one of those days when often times the DB had perfect coverage and the WR still came down with it. I was just one of those days.
[Reply]
eDave 12:43 PM 01-27-2022
Originally Posted by mnchiefsguy:
Plus they are not gonna get the benefit of multiple penalties against the Chiefs.
Let's wait and see on that one.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 12:46 PM 01-27-2022
His timeline is dependent on a 3rd party and it's a formality that must be followed.
This.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 12:53 PM 01-27-2022
He's back, he's good, LETS GO!!
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 12:55 PM 01-27-2022
Originally Posted by eDave:
Let's wait and see on that one.
Totally agree. This last game only had a total of 4 penalties and I wouldn't be surprised IF the League jumped that crew to some degree for so few penalties. But maybe not and it was well played clean game for the most part. BUT you can't blame the refs 'that much' for more watching as opposed to calling the game after that performance by both QBs and teams.:-)

Now with that being said, you wander what this next official crew will be like and will the lack of flags in the previous game make them more "ticky tack". I hope not!! But I don't think it really matters. Chiefs by 10 !!:-)
[Reply]
Page 15 of 20
« First < 51112131415 16171819 > Last »
Up