[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:07 PM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by Wilson8:
The 5 steps of concussion protocol.

1. Symptom limited activity rest

2. Light aerobic exercise cardio, stationary bike, treadmill, stretching

3. Football-specific excercises

4. Non-contact training drills

5. Full football activity Has to be cleared by an independent neurologist.

https://chiefswire.usatoday.com/list...lay-protocols/
So figure he's maybe needing clearance for stage 3? I'd be surprised if he wasn't at least doing cardio today if Reid believes he could 'be back' tomorrow. He might even be at/through stage 3 at this point and just not working out on the practice field.

He'll be back.
[Reply]
htismaqe 04:08 PM 01-26-2022
I think he's going to play.
[Reply]
treeguy27 04:09 PM 01-26-2022
I'm going to be bit nervous if he can't go on Sunday. Our pass defense looked lost and terrible without him against Buffalo. Hopefully a week of practice without him and preparation can smooth out some of the communication issues.
[Reply]
htismaqe 04:12 PM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by treeguy27:
I'm going to be bit nervous if he can't go on Sunday. Our pass defense looked lost and terrible without him against Buffalo. Hopefully a week of practice without him and preparation can smooth out some of the communication issues.
Remember, Mike Hughes flat out fell down on two plays that resulted in TD's. Fenton will be back.

Yes, we need HB back but we won't see Sunday again. The Chiefs aren't going to let that happen.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 04:13 PM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by Rausch:
I wouldn't.

In fact I think seeing this secondary without him probably made him a decent amount of money...
Nah, I doubt it. Veach has already witnessed his soft play this year and off field "entitlement" and the fact he is approaching his middle 30's and then watching him duck away from tackling Allen isn't going to get him paid by the Chiefs IMHO. Sure he is good at supervising the 2ndary BUT we need all hands on deck.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 04:14 PM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
So figure he's maybe needing clearance for stage 3? I'd be surprised if he wasn't at least doing cardio today if Reid believes he could 'be back' tomorrow. He might even be at/through stage 3 at this point and just not working out on the practice field.

He'll be back.
Of course he will.
[Reply]
ChiefAshhole1056 04:25 PM 01-26-2022
I think the team needs to take a hard look at if they really want to keep Spags for multiple more seasons, because that is really the only defense TM is worth what he’s asking for. You take Spags away and TM becomes more limited, you let TM leave and Spags isn’t able to play the defense he wants to. You can say this crop of safeties is loaded but at the end of the day it’s going to be difficult to replace TMs presence and influence within Spags scheme.

I think it’s time to go through another revamp like pre-2019 and find fresher players for a new coach while going cheaper by letting TM, Hitchens, and Clark walk. We’re entering Pats high salary years and we just simply can’t afford any more big contracts in the meantime, especially if they’re on the wrong side of 30. There is too much young developing talent that we will need to pay to significant contracts within the next 3-4 years.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 04:26 PM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:

He'll be back.
He'll play Sunday, IMO. I imagine that will blow the minds of the idiots that suggest he's faking it.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 04:56 PM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
He'll play Sunday, IMO. I imagine that will blow the minds of the idiots that suggest he's faking it.
Well of course he will play, he doesn't have tackle Josh Allen now and I'm sure if he has any conscience at all he is probably ashamed of himself for pussing out. So if he balls out, FANTASTIC !!!We need all hands on deck! Just don't put that uniform on unless you intend to use it, is all I am saying.

[Reply]
ChiTown 05:04 PM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
We absolutely need him. His best is amazing, and his average game is better than most. I really hope he's back in the lineup
[Reply]
Delano 05:04 PM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
Well of course he will play, he doesn't have tackle Josh Allen now and I'm sure if he has any conscience at all he is probably ashamed of himself for pussing out. So if he balls out, FANTASTIC !!!We need all hands on deck! Just don't put that uniform on unless you intend to use it, is all I am saying.
Yeah, and no one cares what you’re saying.
[Reply]
dannybcaitlyn 05:22 PM 01-26-2022
I kinda wishing we would have brought Breeland back in after he was cut by the vikings. I know he was getting burned some in that system but did ok in ours. At least he’s not tripping over his own feet like Hughes and when Breeland played for us he could at least make interceptions in big games.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:24 PM 01-26-2022
:-) You think he took himself out of the game because h was afraid of getting hit by Josh Allen?!? :-)
[Reply]
TribalElder 05:31 PM 01-26-2022

They’ll be happy sooner than later

— Tyrann Mathieu (@Mathieu_Era) January 26, 2022

[Reply]
Page 12 of 20
« First < 289101112 13141516 > Last »
Up