ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 420 of 435
« First < 320370410416417418419420 421422423424430 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark fucking sucks
RealSNR 02:33 PM 09-15-2019
Guy has done NOTHING in two games. Barely any pressures to speak of against trash OTs.

Yeah, I'm in bitchy gameday mode. Don't care. I'm tired of paying out the ass for defensive players who don't make plays.

At least Justin Houston could dominate against bad teams after we paid him.
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 12:17 PM 10-16-2023
I forgot he was in Denver. Suddenly all the pointless retarded hatred towards him makes some bit of sense. Doesn't change my argument.
[Reply]
dirk digler 12:21 PM 10-16-2023
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
There's plenty of downside to bringing him back. He could see the field and be playing snaps that could have gone to Jones, Karlaftis, Danna, FAU, or Omenihu.

It'd be one thing if he were this reliable veteran who made the right read and the right play every time, even if he came up short. I didn't see that last year. He makes mistakes. All the time.

If I'm going to play a guy who makes mistakes, let it be a young player who will learn.
Agreed. If he is interested in being on the practice squad that would be ok I suppose but otherwise no thanks.
[Reply]
irafreak 12:25 PM 10-16-2023
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Don't have to worry about that anymore. Good thing he got all those snaps last year over Skyy Moore so we never got a chance to see how shit he was. Those would have been pretty beneficial don't ya think.
I doubt the coaching staff would have bailed on skyy after one year no matter how many extra snaps he might have had.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:26 PM 10-16-2023
One, two, Frankie's coming for you.
Three, four, Better lock your door.
Five, six, grab a crucifix.
Seven, eight, Gonna stay up late.
Nine, ten, Never sleep again
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 12:28 PM 10-16-2023
You have to be completely blind to not see that the guy is emotionally invested in this team. He's not all about the $$$, atleast not when he's with us.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 12:30 PM 10-16-2023
Originally Posted by Mahomes_Is_God:
You have to be completely blind to not see that the guy is emotionally invested in this team. He's not all about the $$$, atleast not when he's with us.
Dude made $77 million in 4 years here and the moment we weren't willing to overpay him anymore he left.

Yeah - totally not in it for the money.
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 12:34 PM 10-16-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Dude made $77 million in 4 years here and the moment we weren't willing to overpay him anymore he left.

Yeah - totally not in it for the money.
He won 5 championships (I'm including AFCCGs). Yeah, total waste of money.
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:34 PM 10-16-2023

Gehrig Dieter was also emotionally invested in this team
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 12:39 PM 10-16-2023
So did James Winchester, Khalen Saunders and Nick Allegretti.

Stupid argument is stupid.
[Reply]
dirk digler 12:52 PM 10-16-2023
And most of us are very appreciative of that. We needed a couple of dawg's on D and he and HoneyBadger provided that.

I think he is cooked now though
[Reply]
tyecopeland 12:54 PM 10-16-2023
As is often the case, Clark sits somewhere in the middle of these arguments. But I'd say he leans closer to the sucks side.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 12:56 PM 10-16-2023
If it’s not all about the $$$, then why wasn’t Frank Clark willing to play for the veteran’s minimum of $750,000?

Pretty sure the Chiefs would have re-signed him if he was willing to play at or close to that minimum salary.

Instead he signed a fully guaranteed one year deal for $5.45 million with Denver.

But “he’s not all about the $$$”?
[Reply]
KCJake 01:04 PM 10-16-2023
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Gehrig Dieter was also emotionally invested in this team
That dude would wash uniforms if the Chiefs would let him
[Reply]
RunKC 01:09 PM 10-16-2023
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
The fact remains that this team went 50 years without a SB championship and then Clark joined and we won 2 in 4 years with his moving up to 3rd all-time in postseason sacks. Mahomes has never won an AFCCG in which Clark has not gotten a sack.

This is a clear case of correlation equaling causation.
DJ'a first post when we signed Frank was that it was a move that should get Veach fired. He stood on that post tooth and nail. He doubled down and we won a SB with Frank tying for most postseason sacks in a postseason run in NFL history.

Then he tripled down on it the next year when he got another playoff sack and then quadrupled down on it last year saying he provided no value and should be cut. Then Frank had 1.5 sacks in the AFCCG and 3 pressures in the SB (did I mention it was more than Chris Jones had in that game?).

Veach has been right about Frank every single time and DJ has been wrong. DJ's pride is ****ing with him and he just can't let it go. I've never seen anything like the folks bashing a guy for producing in the postseason like Frank has. It's unreal.

That's why I'm trusting Veach again. He was right (again) to not overpay him this off-season. If he wants to bring Frank back one last time as a depth guy for pennies, then who are any of us to judge after what he's done?

DJ suggested he would be fired for signing the guy in the first place and right now it's looking like Veach is getting his name up for the ring of fame. I'm not gonna bitch if Veach takes his Frank Clark club out and bashes DJ's dead horse for the final time.
[Reply]
O.city 01:11 PM 10-16-2023
Originally Posted by RunKC:
DJ'a first post when we signed Frank was that it was a move that should get Veach fired. He stood on that post tooth and nail. He doubled down and we won a SB with Frank tying for most postseason sacks in a postseason run in NFL history.

Then he tripled down on it the next year when he got another playoff sack and then quadrupled down on it last year saying he provided no value and should be cut. Then Frank had 1.5 sacks in the AFCCG and 3 pressures in the SB (did I mention it was more than Chris Jones had in that game?).

Veach has been right about Frank every single time and DJ has been wrong. DJ's pride is ****ing with him and he just can't let it go. I've never seen anything like the folks bashing a guy for producing in the postseason like Frank has. It's unreal.

That's why I'm trusting Veach again. He was right (again) to not overpay him this off-season. If he wants to bring Frank back one last time as a depth guy for pennies, then who are any of us to judge after what he's done?

DJ suggested he would be fired for signing the guy in the first place and right now it's looking like Veach is getting his name up for the ring of fame. I'm not gonna bitch if Veach takes his Frank Clark club out and bashes DJ's dead horse for the final time.
If your argument is every that Frank Clark has been more integral to success of this run than Chris Jones has been, well, I think that would be pretty wrong.
[Reply]
Page 420 of 435
« First < 320370410416417418419420 421422423424430 > Last »
Up