ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 29 of 94
« First < 192526272829 303132333979 > Last »
Media Center>HBO: True Detective
keg in kc 10:17 AM 09-09-2013
Hits in January.

Starring Matthew McConaughey & Woody Harrelson. :-)

[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:24 PM 03-03-2014
Originally Posted by Brock:
What do you mean by "why was maggie in the psycho ward"?
Theres a screencap of it in this thread.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 09:26 PM 03-03-2014
Tuttle/Childress family tree plus images including lawnmower man. Spoiler alert by clicking this link...atleast be caught up to ep 7. Just get you ready for ep 8

http://m.imgur.com/a/ZKDd6
[Reply]
Brock 09:31 PM 03-03-2014
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Theres a screencap of it in this thread.
Huh.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:40 PM 03-03-2014
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
Tuttle/Childress family tree plus images including lawnmower man. Spoiler alert by clicking this link...atleast be caught up to ep 7. Just get you ready for ep 8

http://m.imgur.com/a/ZKDd6
The lawnmower man doesn't have scars on his mouth and below his mouth like they have been describing. It's on the side of his face.
[Reply]
mcaj22 09:45 PM 03-03-2014
did they explain in episode 7 how...

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Brock 09:52 PM 03-03-2014
They didn't overtly say that she remarried but that was my assumption.
[Reply]
Dallas Chief 10:47 PM 03-03-2014
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief:
They showed a close up of his face and he has scars just like the man Hart and Cohle are looking for. You didn't see it when he appeared earlier because of his beard and Cohle didn't get to close to him to notice.

Also spaghetti faced could mean a beard which in the mid 90s wouldn't be nearly as popular facial hair style as now.
Yeah I saw the scars and all that. Recognized him from the school from one of the early episodes as well. Somebody here called him out earlier as someone they thought of as being very suspect with the green earphones on and the weird demeanor etc. What I was referring to though, about the grass, is how spaghetti face guy was mowing a circle like the pattern of the tattoo on the dead girl in the first episode and all the references about life being a flat circle or sphere or some such nuttiness. Just like the writer has us all chasing our tales in a circle over all these innocuous details.
[Reply]
Carlota69 07:02 AM 03-04-2014
Originally Posted by Dallas Chief:
Yeah I saw the scars and all that. Recognized him from the school from one of the early episodes as well. Somebody here called him out earlier as someone they thought of as being very suspect with the green earphones on and the weird demeanor etc. What I was referring to though, about the grass, is how spaghetti face guy was mowing a circle like the pattern of the tattoo on the dead girl in the first episode and all the references about life being a flat circle or sphere or some such nuttiness. Just like the writer has us all chasing our tales in a circle over all these innocuous details.
Well, the show is about to end, so they have to show us the killer soon. With his knowledge of the coast, his scars and overall freakiness, I'm going out on a limb (hardly) and saying he's the killer.
[Reply]
BigMeatballDave 07:46 AM 03-04-2014
http://gfycat.com/GoodQueasyGibbon#
[Reply]
Dallas Chief 09:38 AM 03-04-2014
Originally Posted by Carlota69:
Well, the show is about to end, so they have to show us the killer soon. With his knowledge of the coast, his scars and overall freakiness, I'm going out on a limb (hardly) and saying he's the killer.
Yeah, but what about all of the others supposedly involved? Just curious about how they are going to tie it all up in one last episode. Don't want the show to end. Bummed that next week will be the last of this season. Blahhhh...
[Reply]
Carlota69 11:08 AM 03-04-2014
Originally Posted by Dallas Chief:
Yeah, but what about all of the others supposedly involved? Just curious about how they are going to tie it all up in one last episode. Don't want the show to end. Bummed that next week will be the last of this season. Blahhhh...
He's related to the Tuttles. Im pretty sure the young Tuttle kid that worked in the garage explained that.

I also agree, bummed the show is ending.
[Reply]
BigRock 11:39 AM 03-04-2014
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
That wasn't a photo shopped kid drawing on the wall of the Hart home. Why was Maggie in the psycho ward? Those were just Easter eggs to throw off the public and create internet buzz?
No more relevant than Marty's head on the poster.
[Reply]
vailpass 03:47 PM 03-04-2014
How can they tie everything up in one more episode? Hope it's not rushed...
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 04:00 PM 03-04-2014
I'm curious about what "all" people need cleared up? To me, the case is now squarely in front of us. We know who the murderer is.

My only question is do the two LA state detectives get whacked after looking for the old church? Did they raise some suspicion in the murderer in that he kills them after giving them directions?
[Reply]
Jilly 04:01 PM 03-04-2014
Originally Posted by vailpass:
How can they tie everything up in one more episode? Hope it's not rushed...
God, I do. It's a great show, but so darn slow. I nod off every time and then get so mad cuz I want to see it.
[Reply]
Page 29 of 94
« First < 192526272829 303132333979 > Last »
Up