ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 27 of 94
« First < 172324252627 282930313777 > Last »
Media Center>HBO: True Detective
keg in kc 10:17 AM 09-09-2013
Hits in January.

Starring Matthew McConaughey & Woody Harrelson. :-)

[Reply]
Simply Red 09:02 PM 03-02-2014
oh boy.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 10:30 PM 03-02-2014
Pizzolatto dropped a hint in a deleted tweet that next season will have a female perspective.

So, start the rumors for casting.
[Reply]
Brock 10:57 PM 03-02-2014
This can't really be done in an hour, can it?
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 11:43 PM 03-02-2014
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
It's like McConaughey decided to become a good actor out of nowhere
And Matthew won the Oscar tonight
[Reply]
bowener 01:11 AM 03-03-2014
This show, while great, hasn't wowed me the last few weeks.
[Reply]
keg in kc 09:24 AM 03-03-2014
Seemed like it lost some steam this week, too much infodump.
[Reply]
Buck 09:38 AM 03-03-2014
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
Seemed like it lost some steam this week, too much infodump.
I see what you mean, but I still enjoyed the hell out of it. Seems like they had 4 more episodes of story to tell and only 2 episodes to do it, so they chose the 7th episode to get us caught up for the big finale.

All I can say is that every single episode of this show is better than anything that I've seen on TV since Breaking Bad, and that's saying a lot.
[Reply]
Bambi 11:06 AM 03-03-2014
This show is definitely a victim of the internet running crazy with theories, symbols that aren't really there, etc etc. And that's a good thing. There isn't going to be any crazy twist at the end and that's just fine. I've really enjoyed it and find myself laughing as these two run around now as if they're in a retiring home finishing out this whole story. What a show.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 11:32 AM 03-03-2014
Some people may not like the loss of some of the prevailing questions, but I had no problem with finally providing the exposition. Still a great episode that thoroughly entertained and sets up for a great finale. With the two of them back together working this final investigation, it's as if they've come full circle now from the beginning of the show. Despite all the theories about the prevailing mystery, it was always really a show about the relationship between these two characters.
[Reply]
KevB 11:43 AM 03-03-2014
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Some people may not like the loss of some of the prevailing questions, but I had no problem with finally providing the exposition. Still a great episode that thoroughly entertained and sets up for a great finale. With the two of them back together working this final investigation, it's as if they've come full circle now from the beginning of the show. Despite all the theories about the prevailing mystery, it was always really a show about the relationship between these two characters.
Exactly. With only eight episodes, there was no way the show could have gone down the path some of these theories suggest. There was never going to be time for that. Hell, there isn't going to be time to explain a lot of the open items that are obvious, much less those obscure, perceived clues some have brought to the table.
[Reply]
Bambi 11:46 AM 03-03-2014
I was really hoping Mcconaughey was gonna give us some Rust Cohle at the Oscars last night. oh well
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 12:04 PM 03-03-2014
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
It also seems Maggie or her parents offered Audrey and Maisie as subjects for the Yellow King. Due to the introduction of new evidence that Cohl possesses
[Reply]
Buck 12:15 PM 03-03-2014
If you like this show, watch Broadchurch.
[Reply]
gblowfish 01:55 PM 03-03-2014
MM's "I look up to God" Oscar speech was quite different than the speech Rust gave in the back of the revival tent, wasn't it?
[Reply]
Carlota69 01:57 PM 03-03-2014
Originally Posted by Buck:
If you like this show, watch Broadchurch.
Channel?
[Reply]
Page 27 of 94
« First < 172324252627 282930313777 > Last »
Up