ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 26 of 94
« First < 162223242526 272829303676 > Last »
Media Center>HBO: True Detective
keg in kc 10:17 AM 09-09-2013
Hits in January.

Starring Matthew McConaughey & Woody Harrelson. :-)

[Reply]
ragedogg69 01:09 PM 02-27-2014
Originally Posted by L.A. Chieffan:
I think that's from Banshee. Another great show actually, I'm surprised there isn't more talk about it on here.
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
An old school throwback with violence, action, and gratuitous titty flashes.This is a program that warms your heart.
I love Banshee as much as True Detective. I cannot recommend it enough. It is such stupid fun. Take Odette Annable, who was the hot girl from House and Cloverfield. She has no native american roots, but they gave her a spray tan and now she is a bad ass native american assassin getting naked. Because why not?!?

Originally Posted by Brock:
Anybody read the television without pity recaps of this show? The guy hates the show. And he makes a lot of good points, not that it makes me like the show any less.
There is so much hate watching at TWOP. Yes it is fun to a point, but reading pages of a debate on whether Sally Draper could actually confuse a bottle of alcohol for a bottle of mable syrup is a perfect example of the fun sucking that goes on over there.
[Reply]
Anyong Bluth 07:46 PM 02-27-2014
Saw an interesting mention:
Reginald LeDoux roughly means The Second King.

Now we've got 2 episodes to find the first, The Yellow.
[Reply]
bowener 09:13 PM 02-27-2014
Something that may have been brought up in here: Started rewatching the show tonight and Tuttle and Hart both have a very similar ring. Tuttle is constantly messing with his in episode 1. Right as he and Hart are about to shake hands (with some interesting eye contact), it looks like they both turn their rings toward their palms. It may just be coincidence. I checked online and this has been discussed quite a bit apparently.

I'm starting to think Hart has some knowledge or involvement at this point. All the weird drawings around the house, his daughter, his behavior toward people in general (especially women), the fact that the cops seem to be in on or helping cover up some of the kidnappings and deaths.

It was also noted online that Ledeoux and some other baddie (sorry forgot who right now and no time to look it up) have almost identical scars on their foreheads/faces like they were hit or punched or marked with something similar.
[Reply]
ragedogg69 02:44 PM 03-02-2014
So according to the creator, tonight we find out for sure if the detectives had anything to do with the murders. Also said that this is the beginning of Act 3. So expect to be wanting more tonight.

One more thing I read is to stop expecting some out of the blue twist. He said it was a very planned series.
[Reply]
SPATCH 03:09 PM 03-02-2014
Originally Posted by aturnis:
Iowa girl representing.
Except there is no way that wasn't stunt ass.
[Reply]
beach tribe 06:55 PM 03-02-2014
Originally Posted by the_spatula:
Except there is no way that wasn't stunt ass.
Kidding right?
[Reply]
Brock 07:09 PM 03-02-2014
I'm of the opinion that that's what I imagine Michelle Monaghan's ass looks like. Whilst I fap.
[Reply]
SPATCH 07:18 PM 03-02-2014
Originally Posted by beach tribe:
Kidding right?
Not kidding. That was first class best in show ass, dude.
[Reply]
Bambi 07:18 PM 03-02-2014
lol

It's almost time for the show biz event of the year . The 7th episode of HBOs TRUE DETECTIVE can't wait.

— Chris Rock (@chrisrock) March 2, 2014

[Reply]
Bowser 07:20 PM 03-02-2014
This show has been the best surprise on TV for my buck in a long, long time. Very much looking forward to the last two episodes, but very much not looking forward to it being over.
[Reply]
Bambi 07:23 PM 03-02-2014

[Reply]
beach tribe 07:48 PM 03-02-2014
Just thought about it, and am wondering if Harrelson came out and blasted the guy so he couldn't say anything about knowing him, and not just because he was in shock at what he saw.
[Reply]
beach tribe 07:52 PM 03-02-2014
Originally Posted by the_spatula:
Not kidding. That was first class best in show ass, dude.
Absolutely. I'm just pretty sure she's got a great ass.
I have a hard time believing they had an ass stand in.
[Reply]
Dr. Gigglepants 08:52 PM 03-02-2014
Originally Posted by beach tribe:
Which episode is this? It was my first episode I saw last week, I assumed it was the first since it was constant flashbacks. So I just watched episodes 2 and 3 tonight. I'm starting to realize the whole show is constant flashbacks now, and I think I might be out of order.

But holy shit, the last shot of episode 3, the guy in nothing but underwear and a gas mask with the machete. I was watching this alone and I actually said out loud "What the fuck!"
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 08:58 PM 03-02-2014
Next episode: Hart's Roaring Rampage of Revenge! Also known as Cohle's Got an Army.
[Reply]
Page 26 of 94
« First < 162223242526 272829303676 > Last »
Up