ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 46
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The Orange Mane is Suspending Operations
TEX 09:41 AM 07-26-2021
Maybe this belongs in the Denver Broncos Mega Thread, but sometimes things get lost there...Regardless, the end is near...

https://www.orangemane.com/forum/ora...ing-operations
[Reply]
stevieray 05:18 PM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
I do. A guy like Taco brings this upon himself. It's the root of why he's the goofy kook he is. He can't accept that reality and becomes useless to society as a whole. Then the whole cycle starts again.

Psychology 101, IMO, and he will never be anything else.
:-)

Seems to me a lot here sure are emotionally invested in something they deem so 'worthless.'

Kudos to Isaac for starting a donk board around the same time as the Planet. He can do what he wants with it.

Nothing lasts forever
Thank God for change.

/Mellencamp
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 05:19 PM 07-26-2021
fuck donks forever
[Reply]
stevieray 05:22 PM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
**** donks forever
this too.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 05:23 PM 07-26-2021
I do. A guy like Taco brings this upon himself. It's the root of why he's the goofy kook he is. He can't accept that reality and becomes useless to society as a whole. Then the whole cycle starts again. And Lord only knows the number his mother did on him.

God Damn Dave what did I tell you about rocks in the glass house
[Reply]
BigRedChief 05:23 PM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by Bwana:
Well some of your guys are welcome around here, as long as they're house broke. The ones that show up and are trolls, will get shit canned. We have a couple of good ones around here now.
I was active on their board in the mid 2000’s. Met a lot of them in person. Me and Phobia and 2-3 other Planeteers went to their tailgate at Arrowhead one time. Couldn’t have been nicer and welcoming to us. Gave us shots, BBQ etc.
[Reply]
lcarus 05:23 PM 07-26-2021
I actually don't like the fact that OM is shutting down. It's fun having a rival team site all in good fun that's lasted all these years. Just kinda sucks.
[Reply]
eDave 05:23 PM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by stevieray:
:-)

Seems to me a lot here sure are emotionally invested in something they deem so 'worthless.'

Kudos to Isaac for starting a donk board around the same time as the Planet. He can do what he wants with it.

Nothing lasts forever
Thank God for change.

/Mellencamp
I suggest you go and read the unprovoked and innapropriate things he's said about me far more times before coming in here throwing your condesending tone at me, stevieray.

As I said, he brought this upon himself.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:24 PM 07-26-2021
Mahomes broke them.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 05:25 PM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Mahomes broke them.
MDS
[Reply]
eDave 05:25 PM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
God Damn Dave what did I tell you about rocks in the glass house
I align with none of those things, BR. Leave your shallow little attidude about me where it belongs.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 05:27 PM 07-26-2021
I align with none of those things, BR. Leave your shallow little attidude about me where it belongs.
Are you off your meds again?

See the path you are going it makes me feel like you want attention. Do you want attention because this has nothing to do with you? Or is it because you’re sad OM is going away. Either way it’s acceptable, just admit it to yourself.
[Reply]
stevieray 05:28 PM 07-26-2021
I suggest you go and read the unprovoked and innapropriate things he's said about me far more times before coming in here throwing your condesending tone at me, stevieray.
move on, dave.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:29 PM 07-26-2021
Does this finally mean that Green > Griese?
[Reply]
Fish 05:29 PM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by banyon:
Martyrdom sought:

https://www.orangemane.com/forum/ora...30#post2896118

And it's true - my beliefs are unconventional. I will go to a prison camp, separated from my family before taking a vaccine, even if just to amplify the principle that I should be able to face the world with my own natural immunity.
Drama queen conspiracytard....
[Reply]
notorious 05:29 PM 07-26-2021
I do. A guy like Taco brings this upon himself. It's the root of why he's the goofy kook he is. He can't accept that reality and becomes useless to society as a whole. Then the whole cycle starts again. And Lord only knows the number his mother did on him.

Not withstanding, it takes a special kind of person to deal with forum posters.
[Reply]
Page 15 of 46
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Up