ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 18
« First < 7891011 12131415 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2024 STL Cardinals Thread ***
BigRedChief 08:39 AM 03-28-2024
I'll update the rosters and opening day lineup when its officially released.

2024 Opening Day roster.
Spoiler!

For the new Cardinal fans that joined the Planet since last year, here are some of the historical threads going back to 2006.
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:31 AM 04-24-2024
But hey those announced attendances of 30k with 12k actually in the stands are something we are supposed to be proud of our something...they're lucky people love those cheap ass giveaways enough to go grab them...then leave.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:33 AM 04-24-2024
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
But hey those announced attendances of 30k with 12k actually in the stands are something we are supposed to be proud of our something...they're lucky people love those cheap ass giveaways enough to go grab them...then leave.
But Mozeliak says it's not fair for fans to be frustrated by the direction of the organization.

His fucking arrogance is just beyond comprehension.

Can you imagine the shit he says behind closed doors?
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:40 AM 04-24-2024
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
But Mozeliak says it's not fair for fans to be frustrated by the direction of the organization.

His fucking arrogance is just beyond comprehension.

I've responded to those comments with my wallet
[Reply]
raybec 4 09:45 AM 04-24-2024

His ****ing arrogance is just beyond comprehension.

Holy shit I missed that comment. I can't fathom why HE wouldn't be frustrated and how he can justify that.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:47 AM 04-24-2024
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
Holy shit I missed that comment. I can't fathom why HE wouldn't be frustrated and how he can justify that.
Judges his performance based on attendance...same as ownership. It's the lemmings that flock to games fault...BUT that is slowing down too
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:51 AM 04-24-2024
Nolan Arenado has ONE homer in his last 50 games.

Thank God he didn't opt out, eh?
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:55 AM 04-24-2024
Originally Posted by raybec 4:

How does #stlcards POBO John Mozeliak react to fan perception about the organization?

Mo joined #TheOpeningDrive on the Home Opener to talk about the @Cardinals start to the season, the early impact of VSII & the team's commitment to compete.

🎧https://t.co/TjcjT3D3yE pic.twitter.com/FABwx8YEtV

— 101 ESPN St. Louis (@101espn) April 5, 2024

Fuck you, Mozeliak.

You poor poor soul. The fans are hurtful and you're insulted.

Eat shit. Cocksucker.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:59 AM 04-24-2024
"We're trying to be competitive and not just get 3 million fans through the gates..."

{shuts down Latin American Academy}

Tell me, John - how do you reconcile those two things? If you're trying to win, how does shutting down an international pipeline help? Oh I know why you did it - it's not free and ultimately the fans don't notice it until the players get up at this level. So it's money spent now for a return 8 years from now and that's not how you guys do things.

You can spend money on an Andrew Kittredge salary dump instead and then tell the fans "We're trying to win!" and hope to keep your ticket sales up.

It's just so damn obvious how little this team cares about winning BEYOND what it means at the gate. They want to win if it draws fans. If losing drew fans, they'd be fine with that as well.

This team has zero aspirations for actually being a competitive ballclub. They want to sell tickets and winning is a necessary component of that. That's all.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:05 AM 04-24-2024
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
That's....embarrassing
Should have made him stay down last year and not promote him until he changes his swing to get some lift. It’s in his own damn interest's.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:09 AM 04-24-2024

Fuck you, Mozeliak.

You poor poor soul. The fans are hurtful and you're insulted.

Eat shit. Cocksucker.
indeed
Attached: IMG_9780.jpg (72.6 KB) 
[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 10:17 AM 04-24-2024
It really sucks that the front office doesn’t give a shit about the product they put on the field. I have made it to the point in my life I can afford tickets to a shit load of games, and to take my dad. Make memories, enjoy time together, but I will not give that club my money
[Reply]
jd1020 10:30 AM 04-24-2024
Originally Posted by Ocotillo:
1 more option year left now before he's traded for a bucket of balls.
[Reply]
raybec 4 10:42 AM 04-24-2024
Originally Posted by jd1020:
And goes on to have a .900 OPS on his next team.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:42 AM 04-24-2024
Originally Posted by jd1020:
Eh - the appear to have finally gotten it through their idiot skulls that extending Goldschmidt is a horrifying idea.

If they're smart, he's playing 1b in Memphis everyday to prepare him for 2025. And if they do that and let him focus on hitting, he'll be a strong player for them.

But they're very stupid. So they'll probably have him playing 3b or something. Maybe CF.
[Reply]
raybec 4 10:46 AM 04-24-2024
Eh - the appear to have finally gotten it through their idiot skulls that extending Goldschmidt is a horrifying idea.

If they're smart, he's playing 1b in Memphis everyday to prepare him for 2025. And if they do that and let him focus on hitting, he'll be a strong player for them.

But they're very stupid. So they'll probably have him playing 3b or something. Maybe CF.
Walker will be the new closer in Memphis
[Reply]
Page 11 of 18
« First < 7891011 12131415 > Last »
Up