ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 11
< 123 4567 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Man what's with the Browns and whining?
Rainbarrel 07:30 PM 09-12-2021
Deflection from...
[Reply]
DJJasonp 07:31 PM 09-12-2021
this is fairly common by the way (getting players off of your own players along the sideline).

It's not like the coaching staff went Tyson/Holyfield or anything - just shoving him off our player.
[Reply]
staylor26 07:35 PM 09-12-2021
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
this is fairly common by the way (getting players off of your own players along the sideline).

It's not like the coaching staff went Tyson/Holyfield or anything - just shoving him off our player.
THIS.

I mean do some of you not even watch football?

What Lewis did happens regularly on the sideline. He wasn’t being aggressive. He wasn’t trying to start a fight. He was simply trying to get the guy that was stepping on his player off of him. Regardless of Harrison’s intent, I think it’s a penalty at worst.
[Reply]
Mecca 07:33 PM 09-12-2021
It's more funny coming from Garrett.
[Reply]
Rausch 07:35 PM 09-12-2021
Originally Posted by Mecca:
It's more funny coming from Garrett.
Who is a racist drama-baiting-liar POS.

Assuming my memory isn't bad and he's the helmet clubber...
[Reply]
Peter Gibbons 07:36 PM 09-12-2021
From the moral high ground after taking a crap on the practice field a few weeks ago?
This CTE shit is real.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 07:39 PM 09-12-2021
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Apparently after the game Myles Garrett said our coach should have gotten ejected because touching another teams player isn't cool.

[Reply]
SupDock 07:48 PM 09-12-2021

Not a hill I am going to die on, but looks like he got knocked backwards which caused him to step on our player, then he got pushed the other way by our coach. Obviously he can’t retaliate like he did.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 08:08 PM 09-12-2021
I understand why the Browns guy was penalized. You don't want any kind of precedent set in which an active player puts his hands on an opposing coach.

At the same time, I feel like our coach was WAY out of line. We don't want guys like this douche or Joey Porter getting comfortable putting their hands on players or even jaw jacking.

If it were up to me, both sides would have been penalized and the two individuals would have been talked to/watched very closely moving forward, no ejections.
[Reply]
notorious 08:10 PM 09-12-2021
Both should have been gone.

Fuck Harrison anyway.
[Reply]
arrwheader 08:10 PM 09-12-2021
Because that's what loser bitches do.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
[Reply]
srvy 08:10 PM 09-12-2021
You absolutely know when you're stepping on a person. Just as you know when you step on a dog or cat or person in a crowd. The first reaction is to take the weight off and get off. That turd Harrison Jr knew exactly what he was doing.
[Reply]
SupDock 08:24 PM 09-12-2021
Originally Posted by srvy:
You absolutely know when you're stepping on a person. Just as you know when you step on a dog or cat or person in a crowd. The first reaction is to take the weight off and get off. That turd Harrison Jr knew exactly what he was doing.
https://streamable.com/k63miy

I don’t buy it. His toe gets caught on our players knee right when he runs into another of our players. You can see him hopping to try to avoid putting his weight down.
[Reply]
srvy 08:31 PM 09-12-2021
Originally Posted by SupDock:
https://streamable.com/k63miy

I don’t buy it. His toe gets caught on our players knee right when he runs into another of our players. You can see him hopping to try to avoid putting his weight down.
WTF is wrong with you he is stepping on a player on the ground. He had plenty of time to skedaddle out of there instead he shoves the coach.
[Reply]
SupDock 08:35 PM 09-12-2021
Originally Posted by srvy:
WTF is wrong with you he is stepping on a player on the ground. He had plenty of time to skedaddle out of there instead he shoves the coach.
It’s just not what I see. He gets knocked backward by our player while trying to walk away, and his toe gets caught causing him to stumble. It was an unfortunate event and tempers flared.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 11
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up