ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 88 of 288
« First < 38788485868788 8990919298138188 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***OFFICIAL Patrick Mahomes GIF thread***
Hammock Parties 12:16 PM 08-13-2017
AKA GIF'D UP: Franchise QB Edition.

Complete with smooth, clean, CP-exclusive GIFs and bullshit analysis from the guy who stroked off Cassel.

2017: Preseason Game #1

2017: Preseason Game #2, Drive #1

2017: Preseason Game #2, Drive #2

2017: Preseason Game #3, Various plays in Posts 198-203

2017: Preseason Game #4, Various plays in Posts 292 and 294

THERE ARE NO BRAKES ON THIS TRAIN

[Reply]
htismaqe 11:12 AM 09-24-2018
You know, we're all talking about the fact that Mahomes scrambled for 35 yards before hitting Conley on that TD throw but has anybody seen the video of it taken from behind the LOS?

From the sideline view you can't see it but not only did he throw that on a dead run but he threw it into a windows about the same size as an average MLB strike zone, between 2 defenders.
[Reply]
Molitoth 11:16 AM 09-24-2018
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
You know, we're all talking about the fact that Mahomes scrambled for 35 yards before hitting Conley on that TD throw but has anybody seen the video of it taken from behind the LOS?

From the sideline view you can't see it but not only did he throw that on a dead run but he threw it into a windows about the same size as an average MLB strike zone, between 2 defenders.
It was an insane play. This was the moment my wife jumped up cheering and said to me, "wow, I think I will start watching football games with you again... I got so bored with Alex Smith." :-)
[Reply]
Bob Dole 11:16 AM 09-24-2018

I saw that angle on one of the highlight shows last night. Crazy good.
[Reply]
O.city 11:17 AM 09-24-2018
I was sitting about 23 rows up on the 50 right behind the CHiefs bench. As soon as he turned back to his right I was yelling "throw it away".

Kind of a no no no "YES" play.
[Reply]
DRM08 11:18 AM 09-24-2018

Which is why Richard Sherman was so frustrated. The kid’s talent is flat out amazing.

Sportscenter said the scramble was 45 yards and throw was 30 yards. 75 yards of pure magic. It seems cliche but “magic” seems like the most accurate nickname for Pat.
[Reply]
ptlyon 12:45 PM 09-24-2018
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
It was an insane play. This was the moment my wife jumped up cheering and said to me, "wow, I think I will start watching football games with you again... I got so bored with Alex Smith." :-)
Response: Great! Now go make me a sammich.
[Reply]
Dartgod 12:48 PM 09-24-2018
Originally Posted by O.city:
I was sitting about 23 rows up on the 50 right behind the CHiefs bench. As soon as he turned back to his right I was yelling "throw it away".

Just for one game, or season tickets? My wife's friend has tickets in almost that exact area.
[Reply]
O.city 12:50 PM 09-24-2018
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
Just for one game, or season tickets? My wife's friend has tickets in almost that exact area.
Just that game.
[Reply]
Dave Lane 01:03 PM 09-24-2018
Remember the year that the chiefs had no TDs by a WR? Alex Smith remembers those years.
[Reply]
Marcellus 01:04 PM 09-24-2018

We were club level around the 10 yard line. I was totally don’t do that don’t do that holy shit look what he just did. Was that real?
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:05 PM 09-24-2018

I'm at about the 25 and 30 rows up. He rolled back and you could see all that field in front of him; he had so much room to work with at that point and was rolling into his throw. You knew the play wasn't nearly as dead as it should be. The guy that sits behind us said "watch this shit - this is a TD" the moment he got around the guy that beat Schwartz (Buckner?).

It took 3 friggen games for us to be to a point where a completely busted play where the DC did everything right and the defense did everything that could possibly be expected of them is just an expected TD.

I think he's probably had 6-8 plays like that already. These are plays where the other guy won. The DC called the right play, the defenders did their thing - if it were Tecmo Bowl the entire line would've collapsed into his lap. And when it happens, they just don't matter. He's still going to make a play happen from nothing.

I'm running out of ways to finish these posts. There are only so many variations of "Good God almighty this kid can play...."
[Reply]
Dave Lane 01:06 PM 09-24-2018
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
I saw that angle on one of the highlight shows last night. Crazy good.
Wait... you’re done slobbering Smith’s knob? Holy mother of gawd who EVER would have believed that?
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:06 PM 09-24-2018
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Which is why Richard Sherman was so frustrated. The kid’s talent is flat out amazing.

Sportscenter said the scramble was 45 yards and throw was 30 yards. 75 yards of pure magic. It seems cliche but “magic” seems like the most accurate nickname for Pat.
Eh - Sherman's too self-important to be impressed by anyone else.

I guarantee you his hand gestures were him bitching to one of his teammates about not being where they were supposed to be.
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 01:15 PM 09-24-2018
Season ticket holder 84/2000.

In 1993 or 1994 I watched Elway take a snap at about the Chiefs 45. He was immediately pressured from all sides by Neil Smith, Saleamua and DT. They chased him back to his own 35 or so, where he evaded Smith, ran forward to about the 50 along the hash marks on the Chiefs bench side of the field, where he wound up and unleashed a bullet ACROSS the field to Mark Jackson (I think) at about the 5 yard line.

Yesterday, to watch PM II throw it into a breadbox from 30 yards on the run, reminded me of that player who tormented us so many fucking times.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 01:16 PM 09-24-2018
Have we got a gif of the throw to the Sausage this week? Not a TD pass, but Sherman sure wanted one, and came damn close.
[Reply]
Page 88 of 288
« First < 38788485868788 8990919298138188 > Last »
Up