ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 34 of 240
« First < 243031323334 353637384484134 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Andy Reid is a terrible head football coach
rabblerouser 09:43 AM 09-18-2015
Andy Reid got depantsed in the Super Bowl by Bruce Arians.

Bruce Fucking Arians and Tom Fucking Brady.

Well, you see, Andy Reid is an offensive genius, and how dare we question Andy Reid's genius in not running the ball and not utilizing the screen pass in the face of an epically brutal pass rush, a patchwork offensive line and a QB with a hurt toe?

How dare we question his geniusness?

Oh, and Spags? The "great Brady Killer"? They had his defense figured out by the 2nd quarter and he couldn't adjust it. He was Bob Sutton Jr.
[Reply]
Rausch 09:57 AM 09-26-2016
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
This!
Nope, on him and the ego.

I'd take Chan Gailey back in a heartbeat though.

He knows how to make the most of what he's got...
[Reply]
BryanBusby 10:01 AM 09-26-2016
Originally Posted by milkman:
I'd trade Reid for Josh McDaniel right now without a second thought.

The Chiefs offense scored 10 points on 4 turnovers today, with two TDs scored by the defense and special teams on the other 2.

That is pathetic and inexcusable.
Josh McD? Get the fuck out of here.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:01 AM 09-26-2016

The Chiefs offense scored 10 points on 4 turnovers today, with two TDs scored by the defense and special teams on the other 2.

Especially considering that Reid is supposed to be an offensive minded HC.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:09 AM 09-26-2016
You people are fucking idiots.

Reid has had TWO losing seasons in an 18 year career.

You people act like a head coach's job is the same as an OC. It isn't; it's nothing close, in fact. The head coach is a chief administrator. He's the guy that lays out camp, sets clubhouse rules, establishes a culture and an atmosphere.

And you want to fire him for a guy that had a hard on for Matt fucking Cassel because you don't like the number of screens he runs.

Look, the playcalling bugs the shit out of me as well but a head coach is a package deal; you take the good with the bad and ask if the whole package makes for an effective head coach.

By every single available objective metric, Andy Reid is no worse than a good head football coach. His players love playing for him and they want to be here. He wins games, despite your assurances that you'd have done it differently.

Fuck me, we're not even 5 years removed from the last Patriots Tree abortion and you people are just clamoring for another round of it as though you wouldn't turn on that visor wearing ass clown as well.

Idiots, the whole fucking lot of you.
[Reply]
fan4ever 10:10 AM 09-26-2016
Originally Posted by scho63:
I've been to the Vet (before they tore it down) at least 70 times to watch my Pirates play the Phillies and I NEVER wore any gear or hat to show I was rooting for Pittsburgh. I saw the way those animals acted and how they fought and spit on anyone not rooting for their team, threw shit at Pirates players all the time and never got tossed out, and were a bunch of drunk white trash with the worst accents in the World! Even the large pretzels they sold out of shopping carts in giant brown shopping bags were cold and awful tasting!

The field sucked and so many players got injured on that awful surface.

Lastly, you know your fans are scum when you are the first stadium in pro sports to have a JAIL IN THE BASEMENT OF THE STADIUM to deal with the sleazebags. :-)

Not even the lowly Raider scum can claim that honor.
NSFW...Bill Burr classic rant on Philly...

[Reply]
The Franchise 10:14 AM 09-26-2016
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:

You people act like a head coach's job is the same as an OC. It isn't; it's nothing close, in fact. The head coach is a chief administrator. He's the guy that lays out camp, sets clubhouse rules, establishes a culture and an atmosphere.

And you want to fire him for a guy that had a hard on for Matt fucking Cassel because you don't like the number of screens he runs.

Look, the playcalling bugs the shit out of me as well but a head coach is a package deal; you take the good with the bad and ask if the whole package makes for an effective head coach.

By every single available objective metric, Andy Reid is no worse than a good head football coach. His players love playing for him and they want to be here. He wins games, despite your assurances that you'd have done it differently.

Fuck me, we're not even 5 years removed from the last Patriots Tree abortion and you people are just clamoring for another round of it as though you wouldn't turn on that visor wearing ass clown as well.

Andy Reid would be the perfect HC....if he would just give up fucking playcalling......and clock management.
[Reply]
Rausch 10:16 AM 09-26-2016
Originally Posted by fan4ever:
NSFW...Bill Burr classic rant on Philly...

For comics, this is the Joe Montana drive in the SB vs. the Bengals.

He turned a VIOLENT crowd booing everyone on stage into loving him by giving them the $3it for his whole set.

Legendary set.

Only Burr would take a crowd verging on a riot and and insult them until they loved him...
[Reply]
Rausch 10:16 AM 09-26-2016
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
Andy Reid would be the perfect HC....if he would just give up ****ing playcalling......and clock management.
THIS!
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 10:20 AM 09-26-2016

[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:21 AM 09-26-2016
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
Andy Reid would be the perfect HC....if he would just give up fucking playcalling......and clock management.
I'd love to see him give up playcalling.

I've said that for every coach that has also tried to be a coordinator. There is just too much going on out there. When your opponent has a HC, OC and DC with the OC and DC being entirely responsible for their respective units, that's 3 people doing the work that the Chiefs are trying to do with 2.

I hated it when Crennel tried to do it with the D and when Haley tried to do it with the O. It's a bad, bad idea.

But again, it's what Reid has done pretty much his entire career and he's a .600 coach in the process. Even if he refuses to give up play calling duties, he's still nowhere near a 'terrible' coach; he's just a good coach with flaws.
[Reply]
Rausch 10:25 AM 09-26-2016
You people are ****ing idiots.

And you want to fire him for a guy that had a hard on for Matt ****ing Cassel because you don't like the number of screens he runs.
Calm down there tiger.

I don't want him fired. I like him. I like how he relates to players. I like how he motivates them in subtle ways instead of beating them over the head like Kelly.

I do think he should pass off the OC duties though and concentrate on what he's truly great at...
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:32 AM 09-26-2016

:-)

Dumbass.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:35 AM 09-26-2016
You people are ****ing idiots.

And you want to fire him for a guy that had a hard on for Matt ****ing Cassel because you don't like the number of screens he runs.

**** me, we're not even 5 years removed from the last Patriots Tree abortion and you people are just clamoring for another round of it as though you wouldn't turn on that visor wearing ass clown as well.

Idiots, the whole ****ing lot of you.
:-)

Saying you'd rather have McDaniels than Reid is asinine. We're talking about the guy that handpicked Tebow to be his fucking QB. Sure, he might've learned a lot from his mistakes and a couple more years with Hoody, but that's a HUGE leap of faith to think he'll all of a sudden be better than a damn good proven HC like Reid.
[Reply]
RunKC 10:37 AM 09-26-2016
People still haven't learned. Don't trust anyone in NE but Bill. Everyone else is a fraud.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:44 AM 09-26-2016
Originally Posted by Rausch:
For comics, this is the Joe Montana drive in the SB vs. the Bengals.

He turned a VIOLENT crowd booing everyone on stage into loving him by giving them the $3it for his whole set.

Legendary set.

Only Burr would take a crowd verging on a riot and and insult them until they loved him...
"The pride of your city is built around a fucking guy that doesn't even exist. Fucking Joe Frazier is from there but he's black so you can't fucking deal with him. So you make a fucking statue for some 3 foot fucking Italian...."

Holy shit that was incredible...
[Reply]
Page 34 of 240
« First < 243031323334 353637384484134 > Last »
Up