ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 33 of 240
« First < 232930313233 343536374383133 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Andy Reid is a terrible head football coach
rabblerouser 09:43 AM 09-18-2015
Andy Reid got depantsed in the Super Bowl by Bruce Arians.

Bruce Fucking Arians and Tom Fucking Brady.

Well, you see, Andy Reid is an offensive genius, and how dare we question Andy Reid's genius in not running the ball and not utilizing the screen pass in the face of an epically brutal pass rush, a patchwork offensive line and a QB with a hurt toe?

How dare we question his geniusness?

Oh, and Spags? The "great Brady Killer"? They had his defense figured out by the 2nd quarter and he couldn't adjust it. He was Bob Sutton Jr.
[Reply]
Mr. Laz 07:30 PM 09-25-2016
Originally Posted by Meatloaf:
Andy Reid is not a bad footbal coach. He is, however, a very CAREFUL football coach. Nothing is done without intense scrutiny and analyses. So, I'd offer that we're not going to be seeing things on the field that are spontaneous. Everything's going to be well thought out and carefully orchestrated. And, Reid has the perfect QB for this attitude in Aex Smith. Nothing like a double-dose of CAREFUL to yield a rather boring product.

That said, such carefulness isn't all bad as over time, this generally results in success. Nonetheless, if spontenaeity is ever a good thing to have on the football field, well, under Reid, we won't have it.

To wit, did you see Reid thinking about going for it (or not) on that 4th and one today? You could just see the gears grinding. To suggest that he was decisive about it would be incorrect. Think that carries over to his guys on the field? I do. Little spiz and way too much furrowing of brow. C'mon Andy, get outa that shell every now and then and let er rip!!!
what a gigantic load of horse shit.
[Reply]
jspchief 08:00 PM 09-25-2016
Originally Posted by scho63:
Andy Reid'a play calling left a lot to be desired today in 11 out of 12 quarters this year.
Fixed.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 08:07 PM 09-25-2016
He gets in his way. It's not really a mystery at this point. He does the same things wrong he did in Philly. We all know the good with the bad. The issue for him has been that the bad catches up to him in the playoffs against other equal coaches. You can't fumble the small stuff in the playoffs.
[Reply]
Mr. Laz 08:11 PM 09-25-2016
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan:
He gets in his way. It's not really a mystery at this point. He does the same things wrong he did in Philly. We all know the good with the bad. The issue for him has been that the bad catches up to him in the playoffs against other equal coaches. You can't fumble the small stuff in the playoffs.
Are you talking about Andy Reid or Marty Shottenheimer?

oh yea, you said Philly ... Andy then, got it!! :-)
[Reply]
milkman 08:15 PM 09-25-2016
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
First coach to have 3 winning years in a row in KC to start his career and off to a 2-1 start this year.

Does he have warts? Yea.

Is he a BAD football coach? Give me a ****ing break. I bitch at the TV like anyone else but winning is the end all be all. Period.

Ask yourself who you would 100% trade him for coaching wise and get back with me. There may be 3 or 4 coaches. Think about it.
I'd trade Reid for Josh McDaniel right now without a second thought.

The Chiefs offense scored 10 points on 4 turnovers today, with two TDs scored by the defense and special teams on the other 2.

That is pathetic and inexcusable.
[Reply]
notorious 08:16 PM 09-25-2016
Originally Posted by milkman:

The Chiefs offense scored 10 points on 4 turnovers today, with two TDs scored by the defense and special teams on the other 2.

Damn you.

This thought crossed my mind coming back from work the other day. I thought "Josh McDaniel" and almost drove into a telephone pole.
[Reply]
scho63 08:11 AM 09-26-2016
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Yep. Philly fans are not good people.
I've been to the Vet (before they tore it down) at least 70 times to watch my Pirates play the Phillies and I NEVER wore any gear or hat to show I was rooting for Pittsburgh. I saw the way those animals acted and how they fought and spit on anyone not rooting for their team, threw shit at Pirates players all the time and never got tossed out, and were a bunch of drunk white trash with the worst accents in the World! Even the large pretzels they sold out of shopping carts in giant brown shopping bags were cold and awful tasting!

The field sucked and so many players got injured on that awful surface.

Lastly, you know your fans are scum when you are the first stadium in pro sports to have a JAIL IN THE BASEMENT OF THE STADIUM to deal with the sleazebags. :-)

Not even the lowly Raider scum can claim that honor.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 08:15 AM 09-26-2016

I'd trade for any coach that can get their QB to put the ball in the end zone. Andy and Alex are a bad match.

Alex is just not going to ever get us to score points.
[Reply]
Rausch 08:16 AM 09-26-2016
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
Andy is not a terrible HC, but he is beyond terrible as an offensive coordinator.
I will never understand having the OC on the field instead of in the booth.

Never...
[Reply]
RobBlake 08:50 AM 09-26-2016
Originally Posted by Rausch:
I will never understand having the OC on the field instead of in the booth.

Never...
faster communication of plays.. thats about it
[Reply]
RunKC 09:02 AM 09-26-2016
One of my biggest complaints with Andy is his slow starts. Since 2000, Andy's teams have started 3-3 or worse in the first 6 games 9X.
[Reply]
Nirvana58 09:10 AM 09-26-2016
Originally Posted by scho63:
I've been to the Vet (before they tore it down) at least 70 times to watch my Pirates play the Phillies and I NEVER wore any gear or hat to show I was rooting for Pittsburgh. I saw the way those animals acted and how they fought and spit on anyone not rooting for their team, threw shit at Pirates players all the time and never got tossed out, and were a bunch of drunk white trash with the worst accents in the World! Even the large pretzels they sold out of shopping carts in giant brown shopping bags were cold and awful tasting!

The field sucked and so many players got injured on that awful surface.

Lastly, you know your fans are scum when you are the first stadium in pro sports to have a JAIL IN THE BASEMENT OF THE STADIUM to deal with the sleazebags. :-)

Not even the lowly Raider scum can claim that honor.
Ummm... The Chiefs also have a jail in their stadium. Don't ask me how I know this. :-)
[Reply]
R Clark 09:53 AM 09-26-2016
Originally Posted by RobBlake:
faster communication of plays.. thats about it
Nah Andy calls the plays O cordinator sends to Alex . Haveing O cordinator calling and sending them from booth isn't going to slow things down.they are slow as hell getting them out to QB now
[Reply]
Rausch 09:55 AM 09-26-2016
Originally Posted by Nirvana58:
Ummm... The Chiefs also have a jail in their stadium. Don't ask me how I know this. :-)
Technically, they don't...:-)
[Reply]
Halfcan 09:56 AM 09-26-2016

This!
[Reply]
Page 33 of 240
« First < 232930313233 343536374383133 > Last »
Up