ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 208 of 335
« First < 108158198204205206207208 209210211212218258308 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Thread
BigRedChief 08:29 PM 01-08-2015
Feel free to discuss any future speculation, theories. Anything from the books is fair game to post. Everything that has been broadcast on TV or from HBO. No spoilers needed.

1. If you watched or know the events that will take place in a unaired episode that has not been broadcast on HBO, you must put all the information and comments in a spoiler tag.
  2. Do not post any media of any kind involving actual content from unaired episodes without being in a spoiler. The only exception to the spoiler rule is content publicly posted from HBO and or the GOT actor themselves. Teasers, promos, trailers etc.

Any person unable to follow the spoiler rules will be banned from this thread. 14 days for first offense. Perm banned from the thread for a 2nd offense.

[Reply]
unlurking 08:02 PM 06-07-2016
Originally Posted by RustShack:
I'm not a fan of short hair at all, but that sand snake just does it for me. Man oh man.

Dany is also 100x less attractive outside GOT.
I just can;t stand the eyebrows.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 08:22 PM 06-07-2016
Give me Missandei and I'm putting a baby in her by sunrise
[Reply]
RustShack 08:42 PM 06-07-2016
I just seen a picture of Arya touching the face in the hall of faces of the old woman who stabbed her.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 08:48 PM 06-07-2016
Daenerys looks a lot better with brown hair to match her eyebrows, IMO.

She looks kind of skanky here but she's got some appeal.
[Reply]
RustShack 08:52 PM 06-07-2016
That picture is a lot better than the few I seen the other day. A lot better. The ones I seen she looked like an old woman and they said she was in GOT and I didn't even realize it was Danny at first... I was trying to figure out who her character was lol.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 08:55 PM 06-07-2016
The ones you *saw
[Reply]
RustShack 08:57 PM 06-07-2016
Nah. I seen them.
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:42 PM 06-07-2016
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Ew. I despise British accents.

For some reason I only find them tolerable in medieval/fantasy settings. I can watch Game of Thrones and Lord of the Rings all day but movies like Kingsman and Snatch just piss me off.
Really? I'd win wars for Haley Atwell.

Originally Posted by Hawk:
I don't have a problem with Maisie's age, 19 is legal and all is good there, but I just don't find her to be very attractive. She's okay, but I just don't find myself thinking of her in those terms at all.

Sansa on the other hand...

Yeah before the season I posted some pics of her. She got hawt.
[Reply]
KevB 10:44 PM 06-07-2016
Originally Posted by listopencil:
Unfortunately I just can't seem to find Sophie Turner attractive. I think it's because I dislike the Sansa character, not sure. She does nothing for me. Like a glass of Strawberry Quick that somebody left out on the counter last night. Just blah.
I can't fathom how you can say that when that 3rd pic is right there on this page. She's beautiful, and it's not even really debatable. That said, I can see where the voice and character would shed a bad light for you.
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:46 PM 06-07-2016
Originally Posted by KevB:
I can't fathom how you can say that when that 3rd pic is right there on this page. She's beautiful, and it's not even really debatable. That said, I can see where the voice and character would shed a bad light for you.
My buddy and I talked about it when the season started. I thought she was going to grow up ugly in season 1. I was wrong.

If it helps she seems like a decent human IRL. She adopted her dog from the show. Her Instagram is a good follow.
[Reply]
Bowser 01:17 AM 06-08-2016
The ratio of hot women to not hot women on GoT is ridiculously lopsided towards the hotties. All of them take a backseat to Melisandre, though...

Image: Not Safe for Work

[Reply]
Bowser 01:20 AM 06-08-2016
Originally Posted by Hawk:
Reddit has done the analysis of the letter Sansa is writing in the last episode, and they have determined based on the info available on the screen that... SPOILER:

Spoiler!
Interesting theory. Those reddit nerds are usually on top of their shit, so maybe they've nailed it here. The one argument I can think of to make is that a message to Littlefinger will never make it because he is ALREADY on the way after convincing Lord Robyn to send the Vale's armies to help Sansa. We shall see....
[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:21 AM 06-08-2016
Melisandre's tits are excellent. They've got just the right amount of droop to them.

Those bad boys are playing second fiddle to Tyene's though.
[Reply]
Hawk 07:33 AM 06-08-2016
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Interesting theory. Those reddit nerds are usually on top of their shit, so maybe they've nailed it here. The one argument I can think of to make is that a message to Littlefinger will never make it because he is ALREADY on the way after convincing Lord Robyn to send the Vale's armies to help Sansa. We shall see....
I should have linked to the article that shows the actual screenshots of the letter which are enough to make out what was in my spoiler tags. So they are on top of their shit for this one. As for your comment above:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Nirvana58 07:44 AM 06-08-2016
With regards to Sansa's letter here are my thoughts. Not really a spoiler but does have some book elements that might or might not been shown in the TV show.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Page 208 of 335
« First < 108158198204205206207208 209210211212218258308 > Last »
Up