ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 306 of 352
« First < 206256296302303304305306 307308309310316 > Last »
Hall of Classics>***** Official '21/'22 KU Men's Basketball Repository Thread *****
cmh6476 07:32 AM 06-28-2021
The Team:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/roster/

The Schedule:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/schedule/
[Reply]
Chiefspants 10:11 PM 04-04-2022
My 7 year brother tuned into the game down 38-23 and is now a Jayhawk for life. This is what it’s all about.

When are we getting started on the statue? Take a bow, Bill, and take a bow Remy ****ing Martin.
[Reply]
doomy3 10:13 PM 04-04-2022
What a fucking season. So happy for Bill Self.
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:13 PM 04-04-2022
This is incredible.

I'm going to have some fucking crow on DMac. That fucking dude. He really isn't all that good, has a history of being soft in the post, and has a foot injury. And that dude went and got his all fucking tournament long. Dude deserves whatever good vibes he gets. That was a fucking performance. Even after Bacot got him a few times, he gave no fucks and just went and got his.

Same with Braun. Dude played a fuck half, and then came out and showed some heart and went after fools.

Remi is incredible. After the year he had, to come out with the confidence he did took giant fucking balls.

Harris, for all the shit he took when Remi came back on fire, probably took a lot of gumption to stay facing forward.

Ochai is never going to be the Kemba Walker type but he made plays. Dude is my guy.

600 year old lightfoot. Lightfoot!

Wilson, for as bad as he started the year, was really a lynchpin, especially defensively. Made a lot of really outstanding plays down the stretch.

My guys. Not a ton of talent floating around, but they won...The whole fucking thing.
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:14 PM 04-04-2022
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
I’m most happy for KCCC with the reverse mojo all postseason. :-)
Dude did Yeoman's work all tournament long.
[Reply]
Fansy the Famous Bard 10:15 PM 04-04-2022
What a freaking season. This team came a long, long way.

They played like Champions.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 10:20 PM 04-04-2022
#1 with a Bullet, Never thought I would say that watching this team all year.
[Reply]
HC_Chief 10:20 PM 04-04-2022
Originally Posted by Fansy the Famous Bard:
What a freaking season. This team came a long, long way.

They played like Champions.
They came a long, long way in the course of the game as well as the season. I don't remember another KU team doing what these guys did a couple of times in this tourney: play like ass, then turn on the afterburners to come back and win. These guys are kinda like the 2019 Chiefs: like tongive up an early lead in the playoffs to make it a bit more interesting. :-)
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 10:26 PM 04-04-2022
Plow Pablo.

Get up and enjoy this.
[Reply]
neech 10:26 PM 04-04-2022

[Reply]
Bearcat 10:28 PM 04-04-2022
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
This is incredible.

I'm going to have some fucking crow on DMac. That fucking dude. He really isn't all that good, has a history of being soft in the post, and has a foot injury. And that dude went and got his all fucking tournament long. Dude deserves whatever good vibes he gets. That was a fucking performance. Even after Bacot got him a few times, he gave no fucks and just went and got his.

Same with Braun. Dude played a fuck half, and then came out and showed some heart and went after fools.

Remi is incredible. After the year he had, to come out with the confidence he did took giant fucking balls.

Harris, for all the shit he took when Remi came back on fire, probably took a lot of gumption to stay facing forward.

Ochai is never going to be the Kemba Walker type but he made plays. Dude is my guy.

600 year old lightfoot. Lightfoot!

Wilson, for as bad as he started the year, was really a lynchpin, especially defensively. Made a lot of really outstanding plays down the stretch.

My guys. Not a ton of talent floating around, but they won...The whole fucking thing.
It's fucking incredible.

And all the props in the world, because they hit a fucking wall after a good start in the first half, but came out of the locker room like it never happened.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:29 PM 04-04-2022
We talked all season about how this wasn’t a “good Kansas team”.

Obviously, we were wrong. This is a hell of a team. 5 legit scoring threats. A few great role players. A super scrappy point guard. Experience. Energy. Just a great team.

As far as Self teams go, this is one of the best. ‘08 and ‘20 were clearly better. After that, this team is right there. ‘07, ‘10, and ‘17 were more talented, but clearly had flaws that were exposed. Can’t say that about the 2022 team…THE National Champion Kansas Jayhawks.

Enjoy it. We’ve lost some tough ones over the years, but not tonight. Rock Chalk.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 10:30 PM 04-04-2022
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:

Obviously, we were wrong. This is a hell of a team. 5 legit scoring threats. A few great role players. A super scrappy point guard. Experience. Energy. Just a great team.

As far as Self teams go, this is one of the best. ‘08 and ‘20 were clearly better. After that, this team is right there. ‘07, ‘10, and ‘17 were more talented, but clearly had flaws that were exposed. Can’t say that about the 2022 team…THE National Champion Kansas Jayhawks.

Enjoy it. We’ve lost some tough ones over the years, but not tonight. Rock Chalk.
I'm still shocked, not sure how we won it but we played with the heart of a champion and never gave up.
[Reply]
ROYC75 10:34 PM 04-04-2022
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:

I was very disappointed at times the way we were playing cuz I always thought we was a top five team. Problem we just wasn't playing like it.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:39 PM 04-04-2022

When you realize �� pic.twitter.com/Q1s1uZaWE3

— Kansas Men’s Basketball (@KUHoops) April 5, 2022

Best coach in college basketball and with K done and gone for good it's not even close. Never want to hear anybody doubt this guy ever again.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:41 PM 04-04-2022
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:

Best coach in college basketball and with K done and gone for good it's not even close. Never want to hear anybody doubt this guy ever again.
He just stepped into that other level of NCAA basketball coaches all time. 2 titles is really incredible.

He’ll get at least 1 or 2 more if he stays here.

He’s also going to be a master of the transfer portal. No one scouts like he does.
[Reply]
Page 306 of 352
« First < 206256296302303304305306 307308309310316 > Last »
Up