ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 256
« First < 61213141516 171819202666116 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>ONE HILLUVA STORY - HOW TYREEK IS NOT ONLY INNOCENT – HE IS A VICTIM
Hammock Parties 01:59 PM 06-23-2019
https://www.scribd.com/document/4142...TXOVfx-b5jwkNg

This is a long ass article and definitely worth your time.

7.14.19 update:

Without further delay - we present some additional research. This article isn't about suspensions. This is now 100% about daylighting wrongs and helping someone caught in a tangled web of manipulation and pain. https://t.co/bQNC8Cyju4

— Chiefs Kingdom Editorial Board (@1_ChiefsKingdom) July 14, 2019

This morning at 6am PST, we received images labeled States Evidence & Court Transcripts from Tyreek's March 9, 2015 Probable Cause hearing. You can read about how Tyreek asked Crystal to leave his place on 12/11/14 before stuff went down & more .... https://t.co/jz0Hqj052i

— Chiefs Kingdom Editorial Board (@1_ChiefsKingdom) July 16, 2019

[Reply]
rabblerouser 07:13 AM 06-24-2019
Originally Posted by synthesis2:
For the record I want Hill to play on the team this year and then to tag and trade him for a first next year.

The main reason is that he makes poor decisions and I mean very poor decisions. Its one thing to be paid 500K-2 million a year and make bad decisions all the time but to be paid 18-20 million per year and make these decisions is a different story as they can hamstring a team.

At the very least he makes bad decisions staying with CR, I mean if she is responsible for everything ( which could be try, IDK) all he should of done was go to the chiefs a long time ago and just tell them, " look guys I don't know what to do but I need help, my GF is crazy and I need help to get out" I'm sure the Chiefs would of been more than accommodating getting him out of that situation.

I'd imagine that the truth is somewhere in-between but even is it wasn't his poor decision making skills are enough for me to just tag and trade for another first and move on.
It's "would have", or "would've"....not "would of".

JFC. Third grade called - you are STILL flunking spelling.
[Reply]
FringeNC 07:13 AM 06-24-2019
Originally Posted by oldman:
I'm going to agree with the 1st part of your post, but I'm not sold that it was "agenda journalism" or a slam at Clark. My take is we had a young reporter anxious to get a big notch on her gun breaking this story and now is flailing to her her career afloat. The more senior members at the Star are playing CYA in hopes that they won't find themselves writing the weekend obits. KCTV is is another story. They are owned by a group known for very conservative values.
What a crock of shit. I don't know who owns KCTV5. Given your comment, I'm assuming Sinclair. You're insane if you think KCTV5 is filled with Republican operatives or is micromanaged by corporate headquarters. Guarantee you it is filled with SJWs (and the mods better not ding me for the use of this word as it was used in response to a political post by Oldman.)

And regarding the Star, it was more than Brooke Pryor. The whole staff was trying to out-virtue signal each other with each article that came out.
[Reply]
tyecopeland 07:26 AM 06-24-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
It's "would have", or "would've"....not "would of".

JFC. Third grade called - you are STILL flunking spelling.
Seriously? There are some forums where I would correct grammar, CP is not one of them. I'm assuming that 'would of' is a pet peeve of yours (it's annoying to me too) but still man. Plus, that isn't a spelling issue, it is grammar. (I'm only correcting you because you did to him.)
[Reply]
tyecopeland 07:27 AM 06-24-2019
I feel as if this thread is soon to be rompered.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 07:29 AM 06-24-2019
Originally Posted by tyecopeland:
Seriously? There are some forums where I would correct grammar, CP is not one of them. I'm assuming that 'would of' is a pet peeve of yours (it's annoying to me too) but still man. Plus, that isn't a spelling issue, it is grammar. (I'm only correcting you because you did to him.)
Total pet peeve, but for him to go off on how Tyreek "makes poor decisions" and yet not know the difference between "would have", "would've" and "would of" is like nails on a fucking chalkboard.
[Reply]
TEX 07:29 AM 06-24-2019
Originally Posted by FringeNC:
What a crock of shit. I don't know who owns KCTV5. Given your comment, I'm assuming Sinclair. You're insane if you think KCTV5 is filled with Republican operatives or is micromanaged by corporate headquarters. Guarantee you it is filled with SJWs (and the mods better not ding me for the use of this word as it was used in response to a political post by Oldman.)

And regarding the Star, it was more than Brooke Pryor. The whole staff was trying to out-virtue signal each other with each article that came out.
Yep. Pretty much nailed it... This place can be such a joke these days, that you feel the need to have a disclaimer in your post about mod censorship, basically coming from 2 mods. :-)
[Reply]
tyecopeland 07:33 AM 06-24-2019
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
I'm not following the twists and turns of the Hill case. That article was so poorly written that I quit trying to push through it to find the new information and facts. Is there a cliff notes version somewhere in this thread? A couple of bullet points?
Post 15 and 17 seem to be decent recaps.

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...4&postcount=15

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...7&postcount=17
[Reply]
tyecopeland 07:34 AM 06-24-2019
Total pet peeve, but for him to go off on how Tyreek "makes poor decisions" and yet not know the difference between "would have", "would've" and "would of" is like nails on a ****ing chalkboard.
Fair enough.
[Reply]
FAX 08:20 AM 06-24-2019
My brother hypnotized a chicken one time. He sat that chicken on a fence post and hypnotized its ass right there. That chicken stayed on the post for an hour just staring blankly into the sky. Never moved once.

I've often wondered what that chicken was thinking about.

FAX
[Reply]
FAX 08:25 AM 06-24-2019
One option, of course, is that under hypnosis, the chicken thought he was Harry Truman.

That seems consistent with its behavior ...

FAX
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:25 AM 06-24-2019
Titling it "Hilluva story" is sooooo cringeworthy
[Reply]
Dante84 08:45 AM 06-24-2019
I have a question. Again not challenging, just curious.

Where and when was the exact origin of the Espinal / FBI investigation? Seems like a *huge* fucking deal, but I can’t remember who had the source or what the story was.
[Reply]
DaFace 08:46 AM 06-24-2019
Originally Posted by Dante84:
I have a question. Again not challenging, just curious.

Where and when was the exact origin of the Espinal / FBI investigation? Seems like a *huge* fucking deal, but I can’t remember who had the source or what the story was.
810 reported that investigation into Crystal's mental condition. I don't think any mainstream sources have mentioned the extortion thing, though I could be wrong.
[Reply]
carcosa 08:46 AM 06-24-2019
WHILE LEARNING AN ENTIRELY NEW POSITION, BTW.

Dude was an RB in college. He never played WR until he got here.
Yip!!!!!
[Reply]
FAX 08:49 AM 06-24-2019
Another possibility is that the chicken thought it was Thomas Hearns meditating before the big fight. I also considered that.

FAX
[Reply]
Page 16 of 256
« First < 61213141516 171819202666116 > Last »
Up