ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 98 of 247
« First < 48889495969798 99100101102108148198 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Are the Bills overhyped?
RaidersOftheCellar 04:07 PM 09-04-2022
Update: Yes, the Bills were overhyped.

Will the next edition prove to be overhyped too? Stay tuned…
[Reply]
tredadda 10:05 AM 11-18-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
lol they started hot last year and faded to 11-6

this is what they do
And they still were 13 seconds from the AFCCG.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 10:07 AM 11-18-2022
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
I understand this line of thinking but you could also consider the countless times teams have faced adversity and never recover rather than the exceptions to the rule.
For sure.

I just think the claims that they're dead in the water are a bit overstated. They've lost three games by a combined 8 points. The latest loss was flukey af.

I still think they're a top 3 team in the league and until our defense proves they can make Josh Allen the least bit uncomfortable, they'll worry me.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:07 AM 11-18-2022
Originally Posted by tredadda:
And they still were 13 seconds from the AFCCG.
which was worse than what they did the previous year

they ain't having a fucking run

false king
[Reply]
staylor26 10:08 AM 11-18-2022
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
For sure.

I just think the claims that they're dead in the water are a bit overstated. They've lost three games by a combined 8 points. The latest loss was flukey af.

I still think they're a top 3 team in the league and until our defense proves they can make Josh Allen the least bit uncomfortable, they'll worry me.
Who made this claim?
[Reply]
Bearcat 10:09 AM 11-18-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Who made this claim?
Bills fans who are freaking the fuck out.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 10:30 AM 11-18-2022
Who made this claim?
Check the post above yours lol Clay is the loudest frontrunning douche in existence, but there are quite a few people who are writing off the Bills just as they did the Chiefs during our slump last year.
[Reply]
Spott 10:30 AM 11-18-2022
Seems like they could have just planned a day earlier knowing this storm was coming to move the game to Cleveland instead of Detroit. It’s like a 3 hour drive away from Buffalo and they could have used the Brown’s facilities while they were there. The Browns practice facilities are out in the suburbs so the Bills could have just practiced at the stadium without having to share the field.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:33 AM 11-18-2022
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Check the post above yours lol Clay is the loudest frontrunning douche in existence, but there are quite a few people who are writing off the Bills just as they did the Chiefs during our slump last year.
frontrunning? BITCH i've been talking shit on the bills since before the season started

they are FRAUDS and now i'm being proven right
[Reply]
tredadda 10:36 AM 11-18-2022
which was worse than what they did the previous year

they ain't having a fucking run

false king
Based off your track record on predictions I fully expect the opposite to happen now.
[Reply]
RunKC 10:40 AM 11-18-2022
I just love that the Bills are dealing with all of this after 2 losses in a row.

The more adversity, the better.
Are we sure Miami isn’t outright a better team than the Bills? Tua is not Josh Allen but he’s in a perfect situation. It’s like he’s back at Bama with a loaded offense to help him.

Tyreek, Waddle, Gisecki, solid OL and a HC that brought the Shanny running game.

They’re just more talented on offense. I know their defense has been bad but in the end you gotta score to beat us the majority of the time
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:44 AM 11-18-2022
Based off your track record on predictions I fully expect the opposite to happen now.
i spent all last week saying the vikings would win you little bitch :-)
[Reply]
tredadda 10:45 AM 11-18-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Are we sure Miami isn’t outright a better team than the Bills? Tua is not Josh Allen but he’s in a perfect situation. It’s like he’s back at Bama with a loaded offense to help him.

Tyreek, Waddle, Gisecki, solid OL and a HC that brought the Shanny running game.

They’re just more talented on offense. I know their defense has been bad but in the end you gotta score to beat us the majority of the time
I would argue that their offense is as good if not better than Buffalo’s, but I also think their defense isn’t even close. Also I do think from a talent perspective (outside of WR) Buffalo is better at almost every other position. But the 2018 Chiefs showed that if your offense is dynamic you can overcome a weaker defense.
[Reply]
tredadda 10:49 AM 11-18-2022
i spent all last week saying the vikings would win you little bitch :-)
:-) You are a clown. You were right once. You are legendary for flip flopping, poor takes, and saying stupid things and bragging about it for likes on Twitter. You are essentially a more vocal Athan with a crap ton more posts.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:54 AM 11-18-2022
:-) You are a clown. You were right once.
BULLSHIT - I said the Jets had a decent chance to beat them, too.

EVERYONE here was crowning this fraud ass team but me.
[Reply]
kstater 10:58 AM 11-18-2022
Wait, they didn't leave yesterday, or aren't even leaving today?

Sent from my SM-S906U1 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Page 98 of 247
« First < 48889495969798 99100101102108148198 > Last »
Up