ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 97 of 247
« First < 47879394959697 9899100101107147197 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Are the Bills overhyped?
RaidersOftheCellar 04:07 PM 09-04-2022
Update: Yes, the Bills were overhyped.

Will the next edition prove to be overhyped too? Stay tuned…
[Reply]
KCBaron 09:11 AM 11-18-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Cleveland is going to win. The Bills are being taken totally out of their routine. Very bad for a team that's lost two straight.

yup, this is exactly what I was saying yesterday, I thought once announced Detroit was happening that they would have left right away. Now they may be stuck!
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:14 AM 11-18-2022
Originally Posted by -King-:
Live in Buffalo right now.... Why do people live in this place :-)
Yeah, that corridor of I-90 in upstate NY seems fucking miserable. Syracuse and the surrounding areas always seem like they have about 5-7 days of clouds and rain or snow per week, and of course Buffalo gets dumped on.

And snow can be fun... buy an ATV and some really good cold weather gear. Maybe not 6 feet of it at once though. :-)
[Reply]
ptlyon 09:14 AM 11-18-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Cleveland is going to win. The Bills are being taken totally out of their routine. Very bad for a team that's lost two straight.

Like was pointed out yesterday, they knew this was coming. The NFL had to make a quick decision and the team had to get the f out of there. But they didn't.

So it's like in the movie Airplane!: "They knew what they were getting into. I say, let em crash."
[Reply]
ptlyon 09:16 AM 11-18-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Yeah, that corridor of I-90 in upstate NY seems ****ing miserable. Syracuse and the surrounding areas always seem like they have about 5-7 days of clouds and rain or snow per week, and of course Buffalo gets dumped on.

And snow can be fun... buy an ATV and some really good cold weather gear. Maybe not 6 feet of it at once though. :-)
Ever try to operate an atv in 3 foot of snow :-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:19 AM 11-18-2022
tre white is eric berry

browns winning

#Bills coach Sean McDermott has already ruled out a few injured players, including CB Tre'Davious White, LB Tremaine Edmunds, and DE Greg Rousseau.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) November 18, 2022

[Reply]
-King- 09:26 AM 11-18-2022
Bills fucked up the planning. So now players have to drive through the storm to get to the facility and bus to the airport tomorrow?
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:32 AM 11-18-2022
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
Ever try to operate an atv in 3 foot of snow :-)
I've gone out after 18" fell and even in some plowed areas, AWD was a challenge (even though I try to keep it in 2WD as it's more fun :-)).
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:43 AM 11-18-2022
myles garrett is going to be a problem
[Reply]
Kiimo 09:54 AM 11-18-2022
It's amazing they didn't just hop on a bus and drive yesterday.

It's almost like people knew this storm was coming and could have planned ahead.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:55 AM 11-18-2022
I just love that the Bills are dealing with all of this after 2 losses in a row.

The more adversity, the better.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:57 AM 11-18-2022
https://www.pro-football-reference.c...1911100cle.htm

Sean McDermott's Bills could never lose to a 3-6 Cleveland Browns team...never!
[Reply]
ThaVirus 10:00 AM 11-18-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I just love that the Bills are dealing with all of this after 2 losses in a row.

The more adversity, the better.
Any help we can get is nice, but I feel like this is setting them up for a run ala the 2019 and 2021 Chiefs. They're going through a ton of shit, uncharacteristic losses, injuries, you think they're dead in the water, then they just reel off a crazy run.

I'd almost prefer they see smooth sailing until the playoffs and get blindsided. I feel like that happened in 2019 with the Ravens. Everyone thought they were gonna steamroll everyone and they get knocked out first round by a scrappy Titans team.

Hell, maybe the Titans could help us in that regard come January. Or maybe it'll be the Dolphins or Ravens. AFC's got some good squads this year.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:02 AM 11-18-2022
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Any help we can get is nice, but I feel like this is setting them up for a run ala the 2019 and 2021 Chiefs. They're going through a ton of shit, uncharacteristic losses, injuries, you think they're dead in the water, then they just reel off a crazy run.
lol they started hot last year and faded to 11-6

this is what they do
[Reply]
Kiimo 10:02 AM 11-18-2022
Any help we can get is nice, but I feel like this is setting them up for a run ala the 2019 and 2021 Chiefs.

I understand this line of thinking but you could also consider the countless times teams have faced adversity and never recover rather than the exceptions to the rule.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:05 AM 11-18-2022

I'd almost prefer they see smooth sailing until the playoffs and get blindsided. I feel like that happened in 2019 with the Ravens. Everyone thought they were gonna steamroll everyone and they get knocked out first round by a scrappy Titans team.

Hell, maybe the Titans could help us in that regard come January. Or maybe it'll be the Dolphins or Ravens. AFC's got some good squads this year.
It's possible, but I think people make the mistake of thinking that's easier than it is, and any team with a top tier roster can do it.

Josh Allen and Sean McDermott are not Patrick Mahomes and Andy Reid.

And it still beats them cruise controlling to the 1 seed.
[Reply]
Page 97 of 247
« First < 47879394959697 9899100101107147197 > Last »
Up