ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 17
« First < 41011121314 151617 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Brooke Pryor at it again...
DJ's left nut 08:05 PM 07-08-2019
Well she couldn't get anything to stick to Hill so now it's the Tomahawk Chop...

https://www.kansascity.com/sports/nf...232394437.html

Originally Posted by :
That’s an interesting point. I think the franchise will still be named the Chiefs, but I do think that a lot of the racially insensitive things around the franchise’s fandom will be phased out — like wearing headdresses at games and the tomahawk chop etc. The franchise’s name isn’t as problematic as the Redskins’, which has been labeled in Dictionary.com as “slang: disparaging and offensive,” but the chop and the cultural appropriation involved in other fan traditions do veer into racial insensitivity. I think if those traditions are minimized, the team name could still remain in 20 years.
Yeah Brooke - they're getting rid of seats and building a drum platform so they can phase out the Chop. Seems legit.

So who's family gave her the 'intel' on this gem?
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 11:15 PM 07-09-2019
Originally Posted by RetiredSeniorChief:
I bet you are a SJW Commie! So :-). I served 25 years and spent my whole life as an Anti-Communist. My mother survived both Hitler and Stalin, and I'm not about to surrender to the likes of ignorant Morons like you Comrade Commie!
Commie? Wtf is wrong with you?
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:42 PM 07-09-2019
Originally Posted by RetiredSeniorChief:
I bet you are a SJW Commie! So :-). I served 25 years and spent my whole life as an Anti-Communist. My mother survived both Hitler and Stalin, and I'm not about to surrender to the likes of ignorant Morons like you Comrade Commie!
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.
[Reply]
BlackOp 02:39 AM 07-10-2019
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ****ing words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, ****er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're ****ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're ****ing dead, kiddo.
I admire your zest for killing things...seems like you took a fair amount of pride in it.

Well more precisely, your ability to detach without fear of spiritual blow-back.

I could never do it for fear of karmaitic retribution...it would piss off the gods.

I gravitate to the "if I cant create it, I wont destroy it"...out of respect for grand design.

Would you be a sniper if someone in an authoritarian position didn't provide the structure/motivation to do it...?
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 04:40 AM 07-10-2019
Sorry. I was attempting to reference Brooke's tweet about Tyreek and commas, implying that women don't know sports the same way black people don't know commas.

Didn't execute it properly.
Was executed properly my friend :-)
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 04:55 AM 07-10-2019
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.
wtf?
[Reply]
Mecca 05:32 AM 07-10-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
She won't do that, the star has basically quadrupled down on this and she is the one that had the Espinals as a source, wouldn't surprise me if she believes them still if you have heard things she has said about this stuff in the past.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 05:44 AM 07-10-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
She won't do that, the star has basically quadrupled down on this and she is the one that had the Espinals as a source, wouldn't surprise me if she believes them still if you have heard things she has said about this stuff in the past.
Then she's exactly what everyone says she is...
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 05:59 AM 07-10-2019
Rabble-rouser just put the supreme shame down on that tramp!
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:56 AM 07-10-2019
Originally Posted by Naptown Chief:
wtf?
Don't provoke him, man.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:06 AM 07-10-2019
She is obviously trying to get a job in a sanctuary city.
[Reply]
Tonka83 10:26 AM 07-10-2019
What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ****ing words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, ****er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're ****ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're ****ing dead, kiddo.
Well timed use of goat copypasta. Job well done!
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 10:29 AM 07-10-2019
He's been trained in gorilla warfare. =D
[Reply]
Zap Rowsdower 02:54 PM 07-15-2019

[Reply]
Halfcan 04:17 PM 07-15-2019
^ I find that cultural appropriation offensive- he is trying to look like Neil Smith wearing that band-aid on his nose.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 04:51 PM 07-15-2019
I don't participate in the silly chop thing, FWIW. But I damned sure don't make a huge deal of it. I personally find it somewhat offensive and silly. The operative word being "personally".

My SJW Card was revoked decades ago.
[Reply]
Page 14 of 17
« First < 41011121314 151617 >
Up