ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 459 of 617
« First < 359409449455456457458459 460461462463469509559 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The list of 85 by Roastmaster Saul Good. And hey, it's actually saul good.
Pasta Little Brioni 03:00 PM 05-20-2013
As a spinoff to the successful NFL Network's version of this and from the drama thread, it has come to fruition that this thread must be created.

Each day Hootie will reveal a member starting with 101 and working his way in order to number 1. I will update the OP as I see the names revealed.

*Warning this thread may cause a severe case of butthurt*

Let it begin!!

Hootie's List

Saul Good - A little about Roaster #2 (by frazod)
Spoiler!

85 BigRedChief
Spoiler!

84. StevieRay
Spoiler!

83. Rustshack
Spoiler!

82. KCnative
Spoiler!

81. Notorious
Spoiler!

80. Braincase
Spoiler!

79. big nasty kcnut
Spoiler!

78. crazycoffey
Spoiler!

77. Phobia

Spoiler!

76 Dave Lane

Spoiler!

75 KnowMo roasted by PGM
Spoiler!

74 Luv roasted by Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

patteeu 01:46 PM 06-13-2013
Originally Posted by rico:
Speaking of her. I never watch her talk show. Not my thing. But she had this TV sitcom back in the 90's that used to have me rolling laughing. There was this episode where she had to go back to the DMV to get her driver's license over and over and over and over again because every time they would snap her picture for it, she would have this crazy-pissed expression on her face because the person taking the photo annoyed her due to taking too long or whatever the reason. It was hilarious. I remember uncontrollably laughing my ass off while watching that episode.
I remember thinking that show was pretty funny until Ellen came out of the closet. I'm not offended by gays at all, but I really thought her show changed for the worse after that.
Saul Good 01:46 PM 06-13-2013
Originally Posted by J Diddy:
I don't think cops should have the right to compare threads. It's profiling.
Judges men by their threads...comes to the conclusion that they all look alike...

I don't care for the direction this is headed.
crazycoffey 01:48 PM 06-13-2013
I don't think cops should have the right to compare threads. It's profiling.
But it's the legal kinda profiling....
J Diddy 01:48 PM 06-13-2013
Originally Posted by patteeu:
I remember thinking that show was pretty funny until Ellen came out of the closet. I'm not offended by gays at all, but I really thought her show changed for the worse after that.
Can honestly say I've never watched her show, however, I have seen her standup and it was pretty funny. Of course I was like 13 too.
Baby Lee 01:50 PM 06-13-2013
This would have been funny had you said feces instead of shit. As it stands, your post is on E in the funny meter.
Was your impression that humor was my intent?
Rausch 01:57 PM 06-13-2013
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
I'd assume so...
crazycoffey 02:00 PM 06-13-2013
Oh goodie, are we going to be entertained by a baby lee/ rausch tiff?
KC native 02:01 PM 06-13-2013
this thread sucks now. that is all.
J Diddy 02:02 PM 06-13-2013
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
No. No, it was not. My post was purely boredom, drenching with sarcasm, with a small (albeit very small) twist of wit.
Hootie 02:02 PM 06-13-2013
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Meh, it's nothing that hasn't been said 100 times in this thread as far as the HoC nominations, etc; and there's no attempt at making any of it seem remotely serious at all. I had just hoped for more entertainment out of it. No biggie, even the most hilarious people I know aren't always hilarious. Not that there was a hilarity guarantee or promise of decent beer.
I lost interest. This started being annoying and it was literally the last thing I wanted to do all day.

It's not my fault that I'm the only person on this site that apparently can come up with a somewhat funny roast. Everyone had a fucking week and ENDLESS material PROVIDED by yours truly to 'roast' me and no one dared to do it...other than Billay...and let's just say...at least he tried.

It's not my job on ChiefsPlanet to be the 'humorous' guy. Or the 'controversial' guy.

Sometimes I'll take 10 hours in a week and drive a thread like this...and then the next week I'll realize how much fucking time I'm wasting every day and lose interest.

I don't get paid for this, so therefore I'm pretty much lol'ing at all of this 'disappointment' by everyone because I didn't finish a list in a thread I didn't even create...

Here I'll throw you my top 10 real quick:

1) Rain Man
2) GoChiefs
3) 'Hamas' Jenkins
4) gblowfish
5) Milkman
6) tk13
7) FAX
8) DJ's Left Nut
9) DaneMcCloud
10) SNR

and that was just off the top of my head. Rain Man is the ultimate poster. GoChiefs adds more to this board than anyone but he's a terrible troll and an awful human being. 'Hamas' is the wittiest guy I've ever encountered on a message board. Gblowfish is the ULTIMATE KC fan and his '10 things about today's game' is the greatest thread on this site but I wish he'd only do it for home games. Milkman is purely here to talk about football and I respect that, even though John fucking Mackey or whatever his name is isn't better than Tony fucking Gonzalez. Tk13 is the voice of reason but sometimes his passive aggressiveness is fucking gay. He's a true fan who pretends he isn't a true fan which is fine. FAX would be 1a if he'd post more...but I can't discount his amazing posting style. Truly spectacular. Even though he took my term of 'drafturbator', turned it into 'draftabulator', and now is more synonymous with the word than I am. DJ's Left Nut is a Cardinals fan, a Chiefs fan and a Lakers fan. I think all Lakers fans are just fucking faggots. 'Oh I cheered for this guy in college and he went to play for the Lakers so now I'm a Lakers fan!!!' Oh :-). But yeah, he's a great sports poster so he is top 10 worthy. Dane would be higher if he'd stay away from junior high schools and post more. He's my favorite bi-polar person ever. However, we don't care about the fact you pay $20K per year tuition for kindergarten. We get it dude. We get it. None of us are impressed other than billay. And SNR made being a rapist cool on this board so he has to be top 10.
Rausch 02:03 PM 06-13-2013
Originally Posted by unnecessary drama:
I lost interest. This started being annoying and it was literally the last thing I wanted to do all day.

It's not my fault that I'm the only person on this site that apparently can come up with a somewhat funny roast. Everyone had a ****ing week and ENDLESS material PROVIDED by yours truly to 'roast' me and no one dared to do it...other than Billay...and let's just say...at least he tried.

It's not my job on ChiefsPlanet to be the 'humorous' guy. Or the 'controversial' guy.

Sometimes I'll take 10 hours in a week and drive a thread like this...and then the next week I'll realize how much ****ing time I'm wasting every day and lose interest.

I don't get paid for this, so therefore I'm pretty much lol'ing at all of this 'disappointment' by everyone because I didn't finish a list in a thread I didn't even create...

Here I'll throw you my top 10 real quick:

1) Rain Man
2) GoChiefs
3) 'Hamas' Jenkins
4) gblowfish
5) Milkman
6) tk13
7) FAX
8) DJ's Left Nut
9) DaneMcCloud
10) SNR

and that was just off the top of my head. Rain Man is the ultimate poster. GoChiefs adds more to this board than anyone but he's a terrible troll and an awful human being. 'Hamas' is the wittiest guy I've ever encountered on a message board. Gblowfish is the ULTIMATE KC fan and his '10 things about today's game' is the greatest thread on this site but I wish he'd only do it for home games. Milkman is purely here to talk about football and I respect that, even though John ****ing Mackey or whatever his name is isn't better than Tony ****ing Gonzalez. Tk13 is the voice of reason but sometimes his passive aggressiveness is ****ing gay. He's a true fan who pretends he isn't a true fan which is fine. FAX would be 1a if he'd post more...but I can't discount his amazing posting style. Truly spectacular. Even though he took my term of 'drafturbator', turned it into 'draftabulator', and now is more synonymous with the word than I am. DJ's Left Nut is a Cardinals fan, a Chiefs fan and a Lakers fan. I think all Lakers fans are just ****ing pillowbitergots. 'Oh I cheered for this guy in college and he went to play for the Lakers so now I'm a Lakers fan!!!' Oh :-). But yeah, he's a great sports poster so he is top 10 worthy. Dane would be higher if he'd stay away from junior high schools and post more. He's my favorite bi-polar person ever. However, we don't care about the fact you pay $20K per year tuition for kindergarten. We get it dude. We get it. None of us are impressed other than billay. And SNR made being a rapist cool on this board so he has to be top 10.
Weak...
Hootie 02:04 PM 06-13-2013
Originally Posted by Rausch:
Weak...
like the chances of you living until 50?
KC native 02:05 PM 06-13-2013

It's not my fault that I'm the only person on this site that apparently can come up with a somewhat funny roast. Everyone had a fucking week and ENDLESS material PROVIDED by yours truly to 'roast' me and no one dared to do it...other than Billay...and let's just say...at least he tried.

Sometimes I'll take 10 hours in a week and drive a thread like this...and then the next week I'll realize how much fucking time I'm wasting every day and lose interest.

I just want to say I called the direction this thread would go from the beginning. that is all.
Rausch 02:05 PM 06-13-2013
like the chances of you living until 50?
Exactly like that...
Hammock Parties 02:07 PM 06-13-2013
I'd argue I'm a damned fine troll, and there's no two ways about it.

The secret is...I'm not really trolling.
Page 459 of 617
« First < 359409449455456457458459 460461462463469509559 > Last »
Up