ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 43 of 46
« First < 333940414243 444546 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Deshaun Watson to Browns
KC Hawks 01:47 PM 03-18-2022

Deshaun Watson has decided he wants to play for the Cleveland Browns in a stunning change of events, per sources. Watson has informed the Houston Texans that he now is willing to waive the no-trade clause in his contract to be dealt to Cleveland.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) March 18, 2022

[Reply]
raybec 4 09:14 AM 06-26-2022
Originally Posted by Pablo:
I'm of the mindset that if you ever got in the happy baby yoga pose and asked for a gooch fingerin' then you need to be locked up for a long, long time.
How the hell else is a guy supposed to get his gooch rubbed?
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:40 AM 06-26-2022
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
How the hell else is a guy supposed to get his gooch rubbed?

Get a high pressure shower head, do the baby yoga pose, and go to town.

Plus, I’ll bet that gets things real nice and clean down there
[Reply]
Flying High D 12:18 PM 06-26-2022
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Is scho also a sex offender? He hires hookers. Sadly there is some shady crossover in massage therapists but usually not in the athletic more legit ones but from what I know ahout the story nothing was forced. Expected perhaps yes, but if some guy asks me to jerk him off Im just not going to do it. Definitely a creep but its one of the reasons he was not convicted.
What if it’s PMII?
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:15 AM 06-27-2022

the lawsuit also says that employees of the massage therapy business contracted by the Texans were aware that Watson had, "humped the table" and "left a wet spot." pic.twitter.com/XkqEzB4Xvs

— Kalyn Kahler (@kalynkahler) June 27, 2022

The lawsuit also says that Texans trainer Roland Ramirez helped set up Watson's membership at the Houstonian hotel and that he'd received complaints from the manager of the Houstonian about the number of women coming to his room there. pic.twitter.com/NOq2SF4zqK

[Reply]
TLO 10:23 AM 06-27-2022
I want to thank Buttered Vlaeeetch. Andy Reid, and whoever else was involved in drafting my all time favorite NFL Player, Patrick Mahomes over this anal massage freak.
[Reply]
wazu 10:24 AM 06-27-2022
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Wait a minute. The manager of the hotel was actually complaining because too many women were visiting Watson at their hotel, one at a time? Why would that be any of the hotel's business?
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:27 AM 06-27-2022

The lawsuit also includes an excerpt from HPD detective Kamesha Baker's deposition, which says that the owner of the massage business the texans contract with, told her she knew about Watson's "towel trick." pic.twitter.com/fuJ1fukpTh

[Reply]
dlphg9 10:58 AM 06-27-2022
What a good Christian ran business. Motherfuckers were made aware of him being a creep and there response is to write up a document for Watson to give his victims, so that they will keep quiet.
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:29 AM 06-27-2022
Originally Posted by Hank Hill:
I want to thank Buttered Vlaeeetch. Andy Reid, and whoever else was involved in drafting my all time favorite NFL Player, Patrick Mahomes over this anal massage freak.
I love Rich Eisen, but the ESPN feed from the 2017 draft is and will always be infinitely superior to NFL Network's, all because Rich Eisen was a stupid dope about Deshaun Watson and his overrated games against Alabama and all the LEADERSHIP. I still will watch ESPN over NFLN on the NFL Draft. Don't care what anybody says.

See where that leadership got you, Rich? You know who else was a great "leader" in college? Jameis "rape coverup" Winston.
[Reply]
dlphg9 11:42 AM 06-27-2022
Originally Posted by wazu:
Wait a minute. The manager of the hotel was actually complaining because too many women were visiting Watson at their hotel, one at a time? Why would that be any of the hotel's business?
Is this a serious question? Why does a business think it's their business of what's going on in their business?
[Reply]
wazu 11:58 AM 06-27-2022
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Is this a serious question? Why does a business think it's their business of what's going on in their business?
So you're a hotel manager. Your hotel has reserved a full-time room for the star QB of your local NFL team. Different women join him in that room on a very frequent basis. And you think it's so strange you actually complain to the NFL team about it?

This sounds like the mind of a person who would screw up the Week 3 game thread.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 12:21 PM 06-27-2022
I never in my wildest dreams would have pegged Watson as being such a freak. I just don't understand it, dude could have had any chick he wanted in the Houston area and he's pulling stuff like this.

The guy is clearly just messed up in the head. As a football player I don't know how you'd go into a huddle with him and have any shred of respect for him. The Browns are goddamn morons, this entire situation is truly mind boggling on all levels.
[Reply]
Rain Man 12:24 PM 06-27-2022
Those tweets reaffirm that there's some information out there in the world that I don't want to know.

Regarding the hotel asking about women, I've always wondered about how hotels think about visitors to a room. If a low-rent woman comes in and goes to a room, do they care as long as there's no fuss? If a normal looking woman comes in, are they suspicious? She might be there for a job interview or she's a friend or something. You can't assume that a non-guest woman going into a hotel room is there for reasons of ill repute.

And then you get into the whole trafficking discussion. If a woman comes in who looks really prostitute-y (however you define that), is the hotel supposed to call it in as suspected human trafficking? I've always had a hunch that trafficking is far overestimated, and that in reality a huge majority of prostitute-y looking women are merely entrepreneurs who have discovered a relatively easy way to make money.

And what is prostitute-y looking? We're not supposed to judge a woman on what she wears, so maybe a woman in hot pants and fishnets just likes the look.

The whole thing is confusing to me.
[Reply]
Kman34 12:47 PM 06-27-2022
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Those tweets reaffirm that there's some information out there in the world that I don't want to know.

Regarding the hotel asking about women, I've always wondered about how hotels think about visitors to a room. If a low-rent woman comes in and goes to a room, do they care as long as there's no fuss? If a normal looking woman comes in, are they suspicious? She might be there for a job interview or she's a friend or something. You can't assume that a non-guest woman going into a hotel room is there for reasons of ill repute.

And then you get into the whole trafficking discussion. If a woman comes in who looks really prostitute-y (however you define that), is the hotel supposed to call it in as suspected human trafficking? I've always had a hunch that trafficking is far overestimated, and that in reality a huge majority of prostitute-y looking women are merely entrepreneurs who have discovered a relatively easy way to make money.

And what is prostitute-y looking? We're not supposed to judge a woman on what she wears, so maybe a woman in hot pants and fishnets just likes the look.

The whole thing is confusing to me.

[Reply]
frozenchief 02:57 PM 06-27-2022
I'm reading the lawsuit and if these allegations are true, this lawsuit against the Texans is more than justified.
[Reply]
Page 43 of 46
« First < 333940414243 444546 >
Up