ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 145 of 152
« First < 4595135141142143144145 146147148149 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****OFFICIAL Raiders suck thread****
Hammock Parties 02:54 PM 07-26-2019
So much fail in that franchise they need an official thread like the Donkeys.

Let's get it going.

Raiders WR Antonio Brown has been placed on the non-football injury list to begin camp, per source

— Field Yates (@FieldYates) July 26, 2019

[Reply]
frozenchief 12:40 PM 06-27-2023
The Athletic has an article up about each NFL team's best off season move. Most seemed to emphasize the positive even if the franchise wasn't in the best shape, such as Arizona, Atlanta, Chicago, etc. Vic Tafur, who writes about the Raiders, was an exception. He seems to hate his team and his job. This is his description of the Raiders' "best" off season move:

"Signing guard Greg Van Roten. Hear me out … It can’t be signing Jimmy Garoppolo after you find out the quarterback needs foot surgery. It can’t be adding wide receiver Jakobi Meyers in what was essentially a swap for Darren Waller, given the eagerness with which the Patriots moved on from Meyers. The defensive moves in free agency were all largely for depth, besides a couple of plug-in starters. Drafting Tyree Wilson and Michael Mayer seems wise, but they slipped because of a foot injury and lack of athleticism, respectively, and the Raiders haven’t earned any benefit of the doubt. So … signing a tough guy in Van Roten — 33 years old and coming off a four-start season with the Bills — to either start or boost the team’s depth is the crown jewel of the offseason."

I read the article and Tafur's comments were the only ones to make me say "Ouch." Makes me think that Raiders are kind of like the Cowboys and the Commanders. They won't get better until they get a better owner.
[Reply]
Eureka 03:20 PM 06-27-2023
Originally Posted by frozenchief:
I read the article and Tafur's comments were the only ones to make me say "Ouch." Makes me think that Raiders are kind of like the Cowboys and the Commanders. They won't get better until they get a better owner.
Mark seems to make a higher and then get out of the way. Those choices just haven't worked out. Maybe an Andy Reed type coach will come along after they go through their Patriots east faze just like the Chiefs did.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 03:22 PM 06-27-2023
When I see this thread, or Denvers thread bumped all I can think about is this

[Reply]
FlaChief58 03:25 PM 06-27-2023
Carr and his "wife"
Attached: South-Park-J-Lo.jpg (62.0 KB) 
[Reply]
tredadda 05:44 PM 06-27-2023
Originally Posted by frozenchief:
The Athletic has an article up about each NFL team's best off season move. Most seemed to emphasize the positive even if the franchise wasn't in the best shape, such as Arizona, Atlanta, Chicago, etc. Vic Tafur, who writes about the Raiders, was an exception. He seems to hate his team and his job. This is his description of the Raiders' "best" off season move:

"Signing guard Greg Van Roten. Hear me out … It can’t be signing Jimmy Garoppolo after you find out the quarterback needs foot surgery. It can’t be adding wide receiver Jakobi Meyers in what was essentially a swap for Darren Waller, given the eagerness with which the Patriots moved on from Meyers. The defensive moves in free agency were all largely for depth, besides a couple of plug-in starters. Drafting Tyree Wilson and Michael Mayer seems wise, but they slipped because of a foot injury and lack of athleticism, respectively, and the Raiders haven’t earned any benefit of the doubt. So … signing a tough guy in Van Roten — 33 years old and coming off a four-start season with the Bills — to either start or boost the team’s depth is the crown jewel of the offseason."

:-) Oh my goodness that had me laughing my butt off.

What's even funnier is that despite how bad the Raiders have been, they still own a 7 game win streak over Denver.
[Reply]
Bowser 08:23 AM 07-22-2023

[Reply]
TEX 08:25 AM 07-22-2023
The Raiders suck worse now than they did when this thread was created...:-)
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 01:37 PM 07-22-2023
Good thing McDumpster signed Middy G!

At least, the franchise will always have the Bowlcut.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 03:23 PM 07-22-2023
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Freighters still had piss jugs left in his big rig
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 10:23 AM 08-11-2023

The #Raiders are signing former #Chiefs Super Bowl winning RB Damien Williams, per his agent @iangreengross. Back in the AFC West. pic.twitter.com/1mENq66JSD

— Ari Meirov (@MySportsUpdate) August 11, 2023

[Reply]
alpha_omega 10:33 AM 08-11-2023
Guess I'll have to hate him now. Too bad.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 11:07 AM 08-11-2023
Originally Posted by alpha_omega:
Guess I'll have to hate him now. Too bad.
Meh, he was huge in that run, so I can't hate him. The faid are no threat to us with or without him
[Reply]
Kiimo 11:15 AM 08-11-2023
I figured this thread bump would be about Davante Adams

Davante Adams walking gingerly and getting checked by Raiders trainers on the sideline. Ran a slant on the first play of team drills and got popped by 49ers LB Oren Burks

— Ben Volin (@BenVolin) August 11, 2023

[Reply]
Rainbarrel 11:21 AM 08-11-2023
As bad as this is. The NFL off-season champ Chargers, can't maintain a win streak against the Broncos
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 12:05 PM 08-11-2023
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel:
As bad as this is. The NFL off-season champ Chargers, can't maintain a win streak against the Broncos
Yet the Faders have dominated the Dungkeys for 1321 days….. and counting:-)
[Reply]
Page 145 of 152
« First < 4595135141142143144145 146147148149 > Last »
Up