ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 144 of 152
« First < 4494134140141142143144 145146147148 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****OFFICIAL Raiders suck thread****
Hammock Parties 02:54 PM 07-26-2019
So much fail in that franchise they need an official thread like the Donkeys.

Let's get it going.

Raiders WR Antonio Brown has been placed on the non-football injury list to begin camp, per source

— Field Yates (@FieldYates) July 26, 2019

[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 04:56 PM 05-29-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
:-)

And just a year ago you were thinking about winning the West!

All it took was dumping Carr to send you spiraling into depression.
I expected a wild card berth in 2022.

I never expected to win the West. But 11-6 was a reasonable hope.

But this current management has no clue at all. They signed players to extensions and cut them loose a year later for no return or pennies on the dollar.

Now the planned QB is Hopalong Cassidy. And their backup plan is hoping a washed Brady decides to return.

Why shouldn't I be depressed? The team has become Patriots West (Great Value Edition) and the owner has no clue at all.

Meanwhile, the best team in football with the best coach, QB, and GM reside in the division.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 04:57 PM 05-29-2023
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
If it makes you feel any better you'll be tied for 1st place the beginning of week one.
I will make some t-shirts. :-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:13 PM 05-29-2023
Great Value Patriots :-)

That's fucking brilliant. Surprised that never made an appearance here during the Pioli era.

This place was too busy pumping it's cock over the 2012 offseason, of course.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 08:21 AM 05-30-2023
Originally Posted by lewdog:
I don't know why Raiders fans are always so optimistic every year.

Oh that's right, they aren't very smart.
Optimistic?

Oh, you confuse realism and the knowledge that we are going to suck with optimism.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 08:22 AM 05-30-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Great Value Patriots :-)

That's fucking brilliant. Surprised that never made an appearance here during the Pioli era.

This place was too busy pumping it's cock over the 2012 offseason, of course.
Great Value my ass. More like Aldi Patriots.
[Reply]
tredadda 09:08 AM 05-30-2023
Originally Posted by MarkDavis'Haircut:
Optimistic?

I am praying for 0-17 so we can draft Caleb Williams and shed McDoofus.

I have no optimism.
Why do you need Williams? Your HC is on record stating that he could turn any QB into an All Pro. Trade for someone like Trubisky or Malik Willis. Then only the Broncos would have a non elite QB in the division.
[Reply]
Rasputin 11:23 PM 05-30-2023
Chiefs are undefeated in 2023, the Raiders haven't even won a game this year. They suck.
[Reply]
tredadda 08:18 AM 05-31-2023
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
Chiefs are undefeated in 2023, the Raiders haven't even won a game this year. They suck.
In their defense though they have yet to play Denver in 2023. That's starting to become as much of a sure thing win for them that it is for KC.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 11:04 AM 05-31-2023
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Why do you need Williams? Your HC is on record stating that he could turn any QB into an All Pro. Trade for someone like Trubisky or Malik Willis. Then only the Broncos would have a non elite QB in the division.
Because when McBugel gets the axe, we'll, hopefully, have a QB.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 11:51 AM 06-27-2023
Josh McDaniels made Carr's wife cry. :-)

Link: https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/s...tty-much-over/

Originally Posted by :
Carr landed on his feet with the New Orleans Saints, but admitted recently that he was miffed with how his Raiders career ended.

"I was, for lack of a better term, I was very upset; I was mad," Carr said, via the Fresno Bee. "You spend nine years in a place, you have all the records and you can play at a high level and for something to get in the way, whether it was whatever reason, money related or whatever, injury related, I would have said I don't even want the money, just to play two more times in front of our fans. I didn't get that opportunity. So, it definitely lit a fire inside me to keep going."

Carr was asked if he would have let bygones be bygones if the Raiders had changed their mind and wanted to keep him moving forward. He answered no, because the whole situation made his wife cry.

"Once they made my wife cry, that was pretty much over," Carr said. "Once they made her cry, that was out.
But the love for my teammates is what probably would have made me do it. But the way it worked out and the timing of things, I was just ... it was time for me to move on. But who knows? You never know what will happen."

[Reply]
ModSocks 11:52 AM 06-27-2023
By wife he meant himself.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 11:55 AM 06-27-2023
He cried with her, and they both ruined their mascara.
[Reply]
Eureka 12:04 PM 06-27-2023
His wife cried because he was benched?
[Reply]
ModSocks 12:06 PM 06-27-2023
Originally Posted by Eureka:
His wife cried because he was benched?
Doubt it. But someone had to take the fall when the kids asked why there was a tear soaked trail of mascara leading to the bathroom.
[Reply]
New World Order 12:20 PM 06-27-2023
Carr should shut the hell up. Had elite weapons all around him and managed to win 3 games last year.

Putrid
[Reply]
Page 144 of 152
« First < 4494134140141142143144 145146147148 > Last »
Up