ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 137 of 152
« First < 3787127133134135136137 138139140141147 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****OFFICIAL Raiders suck thread****
Hammock Parties 02:54 PM 07-26-2019
So much fail in that franchise they need an official thread like the Donkeys.

Let's get it going.

Raiders WR Antonio Brown has been placed on the non-football injury list to begin camp, per source

— Field Yates (@FieldYates) July 26, 2019

[Reply]
tredadda 08:53 AM 11-28-2022
Originally Posted by Lzen:
The Raiders are still garbage. But can someone explain
why the Chiefs schedule has the week 18 game against the Raiders as TBD? No date or time.
It’s that way for everyone. Probably figuring out who to schedule and when based on playoff seeding.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 08:20 PM 11-28-2022
This surprised me.

[Reply]
Marcellus 08:24 PM 11-28-2022
Originally Posted by Lzen:
The Raiders are still garbage. But can someone explain
why the Chiefs schedule has the week 18 game against the Raiders as TBD? No date or time.
They will wait to see what games could effect playoff seeding and make sure they all play the same day at the same time so nobody has an advantage of resting starters if another team loses in an earlier game.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 02:32 PM 12-01-2022
Can’t blame Adams.

[Reply]
Easy 6 02:41 PM 12-01-2022
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
AW SNAP :-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:53 PM 12-01-2022
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Can’t blame Adams.

Adams got that production because Carr basically focuses on him and nobody else.

You may not be able to blame on Adams directly but his presence is actually one of the biggest reasons Carr struggles week to week.
[Reply]
Buehler445 03:16 PM 12-01-2022
This surprised me.

Dudes orchestrated a shitload of come from behind wins (and a lot of losses too) because his defense has been a traffic cone his whole career.

I heard a stat somewhere (I think on a podcast somewhere) that the average DVOA for Carrs defenses has ranked 28th. And if I’m not mistaken he’s the QB that’s been with his team the longest after Rodgers.

That is incredible.

Now, since we’re doing stats here, do a weighted average winning percentage with the OT opponents winning percentage. I don’t know for sure but some of those OT wins were not against great opponents, see above defense.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 09:16 AM 12-03-2022
Derek Carr is awesome. The raiders should extend him and lock him down like Mr Incredible.
[Reply]
RedinTexas 09:35 AM 12-03-2022
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan:
Derek Carr is awesome. The raiders should extend him and lock him down like Mr Incredible.
He's so awesome he draws comparisons to Russell Wilson. That right there says it all.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 10:08 AM 12-03-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Adams got that production because Carr basically focuses on him and nobody else.

You may not be able to blame on Adams directly but his presence is actually one of the biggest reasons Carr struggles week to week.
Yeah, couldn't have anything to do with a new offense or missing Renfrow and Waller most of the year.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 10:11 AM 12-03-2022
This surprised me.

Carr is also one of the leaders in 4th qtr come backs. He has been clutch in the 4th most of his career. Of course playing with terrible D has a lot to do with that

Seems he finally figured out the new offense because he has been good the last couple weeks in the 4th and OT against supposedly good Ds.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 10:42 AM 12-03-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:

Renfrow and Waller being out for most of the season is why.

It is either throw to Adams or Barefoot Hollins and Moreau.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 10:46 AM 12-03-2022
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Dudes orchestrated a shitload of come from behind wins (and a lot of losses too) because his defense has been a traffic cone his whole career.

I heard a stat somewhere (I think on a podcast somewhere) that the average DVOA for Carrs defenses has ranked 28th. And if I’m not mistaken he’s the QB that’s been with his team the longest after Rodgers.

That is incredible.

Now, since we’re doing stats here, do a weighted average winning percentage with the OT opponents winning percentage. I don’t know for sure but some of those OT wins were not against great opponents, see above defense.
Carr could pull a Stafford somewhere if the Raiders dump him.

Complete trash defense since 2003.

The longest streak since the merger for below average scoring defense.

It is quite amazing. No amount of new DCs, picks, or free agents can change it.

Even Stafford had a couple of top ten defenses with the Lions. Yet Raiders fans think Carr is the biggest problem.
[Reply]
Buehler445 02:25 PM 12-03-2022
Originally Posted by Carr4MVP:
Carr could pull a Stafford somewhere if the Raiders dump him.

Complete trash defense since 2003.

The longest streak since the merger for below average scoring defense.

It is quite amazing. No amount of new DCs, picks, or free agents can change it.

Even Stafford had a couple of top ten defenses with the Lions. Yet Raiders fans think Carr is the biggest problem.
He certainly can but he's also shit the bed under pressure A LOT. He'd have to come up with some consistency under pressure to put together a post season run.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 09:18 AM 12-04-2022

[Reply]
Page 137 of 152
« First < 3787127133134135136137 138139140141147 > Last »
Up