ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 131 of 152
« First < 3181121127128129130131 132133134135141 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****OFFICIAL Raiders suck thread****
Hammock Parties 02:54 PM 07-26-2019
So much fail in that franchise they need an official thread like the Donkeys.

Let's get it going.

Raiders WR Antonio Brown has been placed on the non-football injury list to begin camp, per source

— Field Yates (@FieldYates) July 26, 2019

[Reply]
Buehler445 12:56 AM 11-15-2022
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Watch Derek Carr get cut and we pick him up as Hennes replacement and flip him for a mid rounder a couple years later.

[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 07:54 AM 11-15-2022
Originally Posted by Nickhead:
Carr doesn't make players better due to his play. That and I actually think Carr was calling out his coach while he was crying if I were to read between the lines?

:-)
Tell that to Nelson Agholor and Zay Jones who both got PAID after Carr made them look good for a year.
[Reply]
RedinTexas 08:07 AM 11-15-2022
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Watch Derek Carr get cut and we pick him up as Hennes replacement and flip him for a mid rounder a couple years later.
His brother sucked and lucked himself into a super bowl ring. If Derek wants a ring, he's going to have to get it as a backup too.
[Reply]
Why Not? 08:07 AM 11-15-2022
Originally Posted by Sofa King:
I see a few of you saying it’s hard to hate Carr because he “seems like a nice guy”. That’s not why it’s hard to hate him. I’d argue it’s easy to like him because he ensures the Raiders will go nowhere due to his mediocre abilities. If he was good it wouldn’t be hard to hate him, even if he seemed like a nice guy.
Right. I love Carr. Good enough for the Raiders to keep him, not good enough to ever be a threat to the Chiefs. I hope he plays another 9 years for them.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 08:20 AM 11-15-2022
Bigger disaster: Broncos or Raiders?

I’ll say Broncos, because they’re married to Russ for a long time and gave up their future for him.

The Raiders have more ability to abandon ship and move on.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 08:24 AM 11-15-2022
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:

I’ll say Broncos, because they’re married to Russ for a long time and gave up their future for him.

Plus, no established coach is going to want to go to denver to try and turn chicken shit into chicken salad
[Reply]
RedinTexas 08:27 AM 11-15-2022

There's probably more reason to think that the current roster could get things turned around too, plus they have their draft picks. (Not that the Raiders can do anything with a 1st round pick, but hey, anything could happen.)
[Reply]
Why Not? 08:30 AM 11-15-2022

Both. They are both train wrecks. It's glorious. Even if the Raiders do abandon ship and move on, they'll fuck it up. It's what they do. We may go the entirety of the Mahomes era with one kind of challenger in the division.
[Reply]
tredadda 08:41 AM 11-15-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I love it when teams hire former Belechick assistants to be their HC. It always ends in disaster and yet they continue down that road.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 08:48 AM 11-15-2022
Originally Posted by Sofa King:
I see a few of you saying it’s hard to hate Carr because he “seems like a nice guy”. That’s not why it’s hard to hate him. I’d argue it’s easy to like him because he ensures the Raiders will go nowhere due to his mediocre abilities. If he was good it wouldn’t be hard to hate him, even if he seemed like a nice guy.
I don’t understand either POV; he’s a raider, I hate him, with ease.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 08:59 AM 11-15-2022
Raiders claimed Tillery off waivers. All our problems are solved.
[Reply]
tredadda 09:11 AM 11-15-2022
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Raiders claimed Tillery off waivers. All our problems are solved.
SB or bust now!!!!
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 09:17 AM 11-15-2022

Broncos. Raiders can move on from Carr pretty easy this year if they so choose.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 09:43 AM 11-15-2022

Gotta be Dungver. They’re anchored to an albatross of a contract and a quarterback they’ll never get good production out of. It’s gonna make it extremely difficult to do much until they can cut bait on EmbaRuss. If you could combine the 2 teams they’d probably be closer to a .500 squad!
[Reply]
Renegade 09:51 AM 11-15-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Gotta be Dungver. They’re anchored to an albatross of a contract and a quarterback they’ll never get good production out of. It’s gonna make it extremely difficult to do much until they can cut bait on EmbaRuss. If you could combine the 2 teams they’d probably be closer to a .500 squad!
Okay so take your best 11 on each side of the ball from both teams combined. What would this roster look like? Would they be the 3rd best team still in the division?
[Reply]
Page 131 of 152
« First < 3181121127128129130131 132133134135141 > Last »
Up