ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 33
« First < 3910111213 1415161723 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The Official 24 Bet Pictures Thread
Slayer Diablo 09:16 PM 01-30-2005
Alright, we all know that the rules of the bet created by Phil state one pic at the end of each month. As of whatever time it says at the top left corner of this post, this is the place goatcheese and slayer are to post those pictures.
[Reply]
Iowanian 10:48 PM 01-31-2005
Originally Posted by crybaby:
I don't.
you forgot to end your sentence with "bets that I lose on the board".

You were doing so good, but here you are melting like a Popcicle in your arse...........yet again.
[Reply]
Yosef_Malkovitch 10:48 PM 01-31-2005
You can forfeit in ANY competition....duh...
Not necessarily... barring any specific rules about a certain issue, you look at (among other things) what the parties to the agreement were hoping to gain. You were each hoping to gain the humiliation of the other party.

In a sense, by forfeiting, you are letting each other out of the agreement... something that goes against the very heart of the agreement itself.

I got a 92 in Contracts (I'm a 3rd year law student). I don't think you can argue your way out of this.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:49 PM 01-31-2005
Originally Posted by go bo:
this quoting service is provided as a professional courtesy...
I like you, but now I am forced to put YOU on iggy as well. Way to go.
[Reply]
Iowanian 10:50 PM 01-31-2005
If everyone just went ahead and followed Gobo.....this problem would take care of itself at this rate.

Good luck living in your mother's basement until you're 45, Norman.
[Reply]
David. 10:50 PM 01-31-2005
woah, full on meltdown?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:50 PM 01-31-2005
Originally Posted by Yosef_Malkovitch:
Not necessarily... barring any specific rules about a certain issue, you look at (among other things) what the parties to the agreement were hoping to gain. You were each hoping to gain the humiliation of the other party.

In a sense, by forfeiting, you are letting each other out of the agreement... something that goes against the very heart of the agreement itself.

I got a 92 in Contracts (I'm a 3rd year law student). I don't think you can argue your way out of this.
I was hoping to gain control of my username indefinitely. I really didn't care about changing his, hence why I offered the plea bargain.

This isn't a ****ing courtroom case either. HE FORFEITED.
[Reply]
go bo 10:51 PM 01-31-2005
Originally Posted by ENDelt260:
Wah.

Phobia didn't change your name.

Hell, if you really wanna show us, not only don't participate in future contests... you should just leave the board for ever. Boy, that would teach us.

Face it, dumbass. You're a pathetic worthless crybaby douchebag. You've got your panties in a knot because you can't win an Internet contest with a 17 year old by making up your own rules (Hey, there was no rule against it!) Maybe if you had a single substantial thing in your life, none of this garbage would matter to you. But, I guess we'll never know. As long as you're gonna expose a weakness, tho... it's gonna get poked with a stick.

You're a shitstain and a blight on this board. You're so f*cking pathetic that you can't even accept that your repeated bannings were because your presence is unwelcome here. So, you just keep coming back.

Well, by all means, stick around, dicknose. Continue to be the board's pathetic joke.
frazod, is that you?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:52 PM 01-31-2005
Originally Posted by David.:
woah, full on meltdown?
You're goddamn right. I'm ****ing pissed.
[Reply]
2bikemike 10:52 PM 01-31-2005
Wow if you can't get along with GoBo you really do have problems.
[Reply]
go bo 10:53 PM 01-31-2005
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
Someone should call the Deathstar and warn them that Young Skywalker is pissed, and gassing up the KotExwing fighter.
this quoting service is provided as a public service...
[Reply]
David. 10:53 PM 01-31-2005
You're goddamn right. I'm ****ing pissed.
over something as silly as a username?

:-) priceless.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:54 PM 01-31-2005
Originally Posted by ENDelt260:
I was entertained.
Yeah, and that was the point of this whole thing. To take advantage of the two biggest dipshits on the board and poke fun at them for a year. Then we came up with a way to DENY you of that (at least, in the sense of the contest) and you decide to **** us (or me, at least) in the ass.

**** ALL OF YOU. Someone else can do "this week in chiefs history" next year, as well.
[Reply]
Iowanian 10:54 PM 01-31-2005
Someone should call jbret's mommy and have her remove all the Flintstones and sharp plastic weapons of action figures from the home.

I'm laughing hysterically....not really.........I'm laughing.......Picturing Meatpeeker Screaming at his Monitor Like Zell Miller

"whachu gonna fight the mighty gochiefs with, Iowanian.......SPIT BAOWS!"
[Reply]
Yosef_Malkovitch 10:54 PM 01-31-2005
I was hoping to gain control of my username indefinitely. I really didn't care about changing his, hence why I offered the plea bargain.

This isn't a ****ing courtroom case either. HE FORFEITED.
Perhaps, but in a sense there were THREE parties to the agreement. The Planet Community was the party which agreed to allow the "contest" to take place on its server space and provide the bandwidth necessary to host the pics.

The Planet Community's interest in this was seeing BOTH of you grow your beards for a full year. The Planet Community was a party with a legitimate interest in the outcome of the contest, and it did not agree to allow the two of you to breach the agreement.

Thus, strictly speaking, you're still bound to grow your beards for another 11 months. Or else concede that you both forfeited by shaving. I'm sure the Planet Community would agree to overlook this immaterial breach if you agree to fulfill the rest of the agreement and not shave for the duration of the contest.
[Reply]
go bo 10:54 PM 01-31-2005
Then why the **** would I agree to participate in the competition?

THAT WAS WHY I GOT INVOLVED. This wasn't entertaining in the least.
au contraire, mon cheri...

it is most entertaining... :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
Page 13 of 33
« First < 3910111213 1415161723 > Last »
Up