ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 25
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>I have NEVER seen this much crying in my lifetime
staylor26 06:34 PM 01-31-2023
It doesn't matter whether it's Bengals fans, the media, other NFL fans, etc. the crying over the Chiefs/Bengals game is like nothing I've ever seen before.

There wasn't some super obvious bad call/non-call either like the Saints/Rams that one year.

Is it because it's the Chiefs? Are we really in everybody's heads to the point that they're losing their fucking minds?

What an absolute joke.
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:48 PM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Betting is where most of this discourse is coming from...the normalization of sports betting has made it where people care way more because they lost money.
And A LOT of people lost money on Sunday after thinking all week a Cinci win was in the bag.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 12:52 PM 02-01-2023
Betting is where most of this discourse is coming from...the normalization of sports betting has made it where people care way more because they lost money.
Agreed, but those people are stupid in more than one way. Don't bet it if you're going to whine like a little bitch when you lose it.

Also, why the fuck would you gamble on a sport you sincerely believe is rigged?
[Reply]
Spott 12:53 PM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
And A LOT of people lost money on Sunday after thinking all week a Cinci win was in the bag.
I don’t bet on sports, but those people were asking for it betting against a team that hasn’t been behind at the end of regulation in any of previous 10 playoff games at Arrowhead.
[Reply]
New World Order 12:56 PM 02-01-2023
Public is hammering the Eagles too
[Reply]
Megatron96 01:27 PM 02-01-2023
Obviously you haven’t been spending much time in CP GDTs, all the whining and crying you could ask for and then some . . .
[Reply]
headsnap 01:34 PM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Obviously you haven’t been spending much time in CP GDTs, all the whining and crying you could ask for and then some . . .
yup, almost as much as your crying about it.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:35 PM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Public is hammering the Eagles too
Yep.

Yesterday almost all of the chatter was about the Chiefs and Bengals.

I've seen a TON of comments today that the NFCCG was rigged, too.
[Reply]
Eleazar 01:43 PM 02-01-2023
Yep.

Yesterday almost all of the chatter was about the Chiefs and Bengals.

I've seen a TON of comments today that the NFCCG was rigged, too.
It was a controlled demolition of Brock Purdy's UCL I suppose?
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 01:44 PM 02-01-2023
And very heavily tilted in Ohio since they just legalized it weeks ago.

So they’re getting bombarded with ads. Lots of those teaser promos like betting that burrow will throw at least 1 yard. Even that sports bet guy with the promo honoring bengals win bets even if they lose.
[Reply]
Otter 01:44 PM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by PattyFlakes:
We’re the villains, and I’m cool with that. I’ll enjoy their collective tears and enjoy the Chiefs being in the Super Bowl.

This

BTW, I have a free bag of dicks to dry those tears.
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 01:46 PM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by Danguardace:
I honestly think it's down to the rise in gambling across the country. Wasn't there like 80 percent of money on Bengals?
I don't think that's necessarily it. I do believe the gambling world is largely to blame for the actual real rigging, but also for the outsized and insane complaining for this game in particular?

The Chiefs did cover by most lines. The game closed at Chiefs -1.5. I had Chiefs -3 and pushed but the Chiefs won most all bets. But we have seen the public sentiment be anti-Chief far more than just now, and were the Chiefs causing lost bets all those other times? I doubt it, but maybe.

It is certainly plausible but rigging and betting also involves totals (aka over/unders). It was manipulating totals that got Donaghy busted - not forcing winners on sides. As fans we always think of sides but totals are huge, and then all the derivatives like 1st half lines, 2nd half lines, and even live betting....

Interesting discussion but I still think it's that the Chiefs are a small market in flyover country and the coastal media AND population just doesn't like "dumb rednecks". The fanbase is probably seen as racist strictly cause of demographics, we had that evil Tyreek on the team, etc etc.

ETA: another factor is that the league and media have invested a lot of money in the Tom Brady as GOAT lie. They were advertising a new movie during the game called 80 for Brady. It's a hagiography about Brady the inspiring legend of the sport. t's harder to sell their Brady narrative when the actual GOAT is GOATing right in their face!
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:48 PM 02-01-2023
Just food for thought but if one spent this last season (or pretty much all of Mahomes' career) betting on the Chiefs to cover, the Chiefs are terrible at covering the spread.

I bet a lot of people lose money on the Chiefs.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 01:55 PM 02-01-2023
Just food for thought but if one spent this last season (or pretty much all of Mahomes' career) betting on the Chiefs to cover, the Chiefs are terrible at covering the spread.

I bet a lot of people lose money on the Chiefs.
There was a point where the Chiefs failed to cover something like 19 games in a row a few years back. You'd think people would learn their lessons.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 01:55 PM 02-01-2023
Well it does have 243 signatures.
243 signatures sounds about like the average number of complete dipshits in any fanbase.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:00 PM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:
243 signatures sounds about like the average number of complete dipshits in any fanbase.
There's thousands of Bengals fans on social media screaming the game is rigged, too.

Are they complete dipshits that would be present in any fanbase or does the sheer number of them complaining suggest that, by and large, Bengals fans are a miserable bunch of sore losers that can't accept that their stupid (and even repulsive) trash talk all week didn't turn out the be true?
[Reply]
Page 11 of 25
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Up