ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 13
« First < 7891011 1213 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Antonio Brown purchased fake vaccination card
The Franchise 03:34 PM 11-18-2021
The Tampa Bay Times reports that Tampa WR Antonio Brown obtained a fake COVID-19 vaccination card to avoid NFL protocols.

The lesson from this for Brown, a lesson he has repeatedly failed to learn, should probably be: Remember to pay money to the people you owe money to. This was reportedly leaked by a former personal chef. It's unclear what -- if any -- fallout Brown will face from the NFL and/or his team for this. But it's press that the team did not need and it flies in the face of Bruce Arians' claim that the team was 100% vaccinated.

EXCLUSIVE: Bucs receiver Antonio Brown obtained a fake COVID-19 vaccination card to avoid NFL protocols, according to his former live-in chef.

Read @NFLSTROUD's report: https://t.co/OR91PjPsSk pic.twitter.com/jMIECaFqTP

— Tampa Bay Times (@TB_Times) November 18, 2021

[Reply]
DRM08 03:38 PM 12-02-2021
Slap on the wrist, as usual. Smh
[Reply]
Red Dawg 03:38 PM 12-02-2021
Brown was already missing the next three anyway.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 03:39 PM 12-02-2021
Basically not even suspended because he's hurt. What a joke
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 03:40 PM 12-02-2021
Why didn't Rodgers get suspended?
[Reply]
Red Dawg 03:42 PM 12-02-2021
Brown does have a history though of being a pain in the ass. He used an unauthorized helmet on purpose and got caught a few years ago.
[Reply]
Marcellus 03:44 PM 12-02-2021
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
I am shocked to hell. Rogers lied and the Packers helped him and he got no games. Is a fake card really any different other than slightly illegal?

The black card may be thrown around here even though it's bullshit.
Rodgers didn't lie to the team or the NFL, its not remotely the same thing.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 03:50 PM 12-02-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Yea that’s already a joke of a punishment then when you consider the fact that AB was already going to miss the next 2 games?

**** the NFL.
Brown would have been suspended for the rest of the season if he was on any other team. He really saved his career by attaching himself to Brady's.
[Reply]
jettio 03:52 PM 12-02-2021
Three weeks seems fair if the player has been vaccinated in the interim and is not a repeat offender for other offenses. I think punishment should be longer than 3 weeks if player elects not to be vaccinated after pretending to have been vaccinated.

Antonio Brown should get different punishment on this than a player that has not been a prior offender under personal conduct policy.

The injury should not be a factor, if player gets a game check when injured and does not get a game check when injured and suspended that is appropriate punishment.

it would not make sense to delay punishment until a player's injury heals.

IMO, it is bullshit that Deshaun Watkins is getting paid when it seems like he would have been disciplined if he was trying to play.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 04:04 PM 12-02-2021
Nothing to see here.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 04:46 PM 12-02-2021
This is not nearly severe enough. I am wondering if there will be a 2cd round from the NFL if the Federal Government pursues criminal charges as they should for Fraud.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 07:38 PM 12-02-2021
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
This is not nearly severe enough. I am wondering if there will be a 2cd round from the NFL if the Federal Government pursues criminal charges as they should for Fraud.
Lol

“Official government document!!!”

Handed out by the equivalent of a DQ drive through worker...
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 07:44 PM 12-02-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Lol

Handed out by the equivalent of a DQ drive-through worker...
What do you think is funny here? Do you think what I posted is incorrect?
[Reply]
loochy 07:47 PM 12-02-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Lol

Handed out by the equivalent of a DQ drive through worker...
I know, right? It's a mass produced postcard that anyone could make at home that was hastily scribbled upon by some random volunteer.
[Reply]
chiefforlife 07:52 PM 12-02-2021
Given ABs history with violating the personal conduct policy, his punishment should be far worse than whoever this other guy is.

Also, the wording is very suspicious. "Misrepresenting his vaccine status", I wonder why it doesnt say using a fake vaccine card?

Heres why;

Using or falsifying vaccine records is a federal offense, with each offense carrying the potential for prison time, according to NBC affiliate WUSA 9.

Using or selling a fake COVID-19 vaccine card is illegal. The FBI said in March that falsifying a federal seal is a federal crime. Vaccine cards have two federal seals: one from the CDC and one from HHS. Forging either of these is a violation that could carry a fine and up to five years in prison.

Using a fake vaccine card is less likely to lead to jail time and more likely to lead to probation, according to the report. Those who sell thousands of fake vaccine cards are more likely to get the maximum sentence, the report said.

Depending on the state, using a fake vaccine card can break state laws too. New York made falsifying vaccine records a class E felony. In Washington D.C., making fake vaccine cards violates its forgery law. In both states, the offenses could lead to time in prison.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 07:56 PM 12-02-2021
Originally Posted by loochy:
I know, right? It's a mass produced postcard that anyone could make at home that was hastily scribbled upon by some random volunteer.
Did you hear Curt Menefee mention that the FBI had said that Brown could be facing Federal Charges that carry up to 5 years in prison for his actions?
[Reply]
Red Dawg 12-02-2021, 07:57 PM
This message has been deleted by Red Dawg. Reason: Dup
Page 11 of 13
« First < 7891011 1213 >
Up