ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 7
< 12345 67 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Dumb Broad hits 10 year old w/bottle @Arrowhead
Dr. Yu Weed Tard 07:36 AM 01-15-2019
https://www.kctv5.com/news/boy-hit-b...5f55718c9.html

Originally Posted by :
KANSAS CITY, MO (KCTV) -- A Topeka mom and dad are calling for changes at Arrowhead Stadium after their 10-year-old son was hit by a beer bottle.

It sent the Kaeden McCaleb to a local hospital and a confrontation happened between his parents and the person who threw the aluminum bottle.
Which one of you assholes brought this dumb broad to the game?
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 09:00 AM 01-15-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Take her to small claims court and put a lein on her food stamps.
Wow. That’s outstanding... or put a lean in her season tickets, then made she can pay her bills, fix her kids teeth and stop being a dreg on society.
[Reply]
ChiTown 09:06 AM 01-15-2019
Just stop being a drunken, hopped up douchebag inside the Stadium and we'll all get along just fine. It's REALLY not that difficult..........except, apparently it is.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 09:10 AM 01-15-2019
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
Just stop being a drunken, hopped up douchebag inside the Stadium and we'll all get along just fine. It's REALLY not that difficult..........except, apparently it is.
First game I went to in 13 years game hasn’t even started and the guy next to me walked in spilled his beer like within 2 minutes on my shoes. Then thanked me 995678 times for being a veteran. While spilling most of his beer.

Looked and my son and said. Welcome to arrowhead.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:12 AM 01-15-2019
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
Welcome to Idiocracy.

Wanna go out after the game and grab a burger at Buttfuckers?
[Reply]
KCFalcon59 09:27 AM 01-15-2019
Anxiously waiting for Gillette to put out an ad about toxic femininity.
[Reply]
Bugeater 09:27 AM 01-15-2019
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell:
I hope they find the wench and prosecute her. I'd like to believe that none of you fuckers would be so stupid as to fling ANYTHING at a game...Jeez, behave FFS...we weren't even losing the game, there was nothing to be mad about, why the hell are you throwing shit?
BECAUSE IT MAKES ME FEEL LIKE A BIG MAN

(errr....woman, in this case)
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:29 AM 01-15-2019
Originally Posted by KCFalcon59:
Anxiously waiting for Gillette to put out an ad about toxic femininity.
:-)
[Reply]
mikeyis4dcats. 10:02 AM 01-15-2019
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
oh no your kid got a little beat up by a fucking idiot CALL FOR CHANGE!

Why do you assume the kid deserved it? Do you really expect some drunk cunt accurately fired a missile at whomever was really responsible?
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:11 AM 01-15-2019
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
And?

It's a minor incident that could occur at any stadium, and it is not exclusive to Arrowhead and the Chiefs. Therefore, attempting to paint this as a "black eye" on Arrowhead and the Chiefs is pointless.
[Reply]
tooge 10:26 AM 01-15-2019
His mom. Would
[Reply]
tooge 10:29 AM 01-15-2019
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:
They know who threw the bottle and that scar is probably going to be permanent so maybe he's got a lawsuit on his hands for a parting gift.
He will be know from here on out as a hairlip. What's that worth? I'd say at least a couple of seasons of free tickets
[Reply]
tooge 10:32 AM 01-15-2019
BTW, that's a minor flesh wound. The scar will do the kid good. Seems like a tough kid. I'd have still totally fucked up the chick that threw the bottle, but this is not that big of a deal for the kid. If you grew up and didn't have a cut or ten like that on your face as a kid, then you were lucky.
[Reply]
Iowanian 10:45 AM 01-15-2019

Tom Brady is expected to fly in a day early and offer to Kiss it and make it feel better.

The lady that threw it was probably a drunken asshole, but does it say the parents were having an altercation with the lady?

Relax kid, chics dig scars, I've got one of those beauty marks on my lip and life is just fine.
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 10:50 AM 01-15-2019
Every playoff game we’ve played that a ten year old ended up in the hospital with a split lip we have won. Do we dare mess with what’s working?
[Reply]
tooge 11:05 AM 01-15-2019
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
Tom Brady is expected to fly in a day early and offer to Kiss it and make it feel better.

The lady that threw it was probably a drunken asshole, but does it say the parents were having an altercation with the lady?

Relax kid, chics dig scars, I've got one of those beauty marks on my lip and life is just fine.
you a hairlip?
[Reply]
Page 5 of 7
< 12345 67 >
Up