ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 559 of 2688
« First < 59459509549555556557558559 56056156256356960965910591559 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
prhom 11:11 PM 12-29-2017
Originally Posted by Servant_KC:
What would be the biggest addition to the offense next spring to help Mahomes.
To be honest, I think improving the defense will help him the most. He made plays in preseason with guys like Robinson, Jones, Kemp and Dieter. I think he will be just fine with Hill, Kelce, and Hunt. A better defense to help minimize his inevitable INTs and maybe win some games for us would go a long way towards helping him out. Everybody always says he felt like he had to do it all at Texas Tech. If he can have a strong defense watching his back he can feel better not forcing plays that aren’t there.
[Reply]
bigjosh 11:15 PM 12-29-2017
The left side of the offensive line.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 11:36 PM 12-29-2017
Originally Posted by Black Bob:
I'm drunk but here it is in a nutshell.... Mahomes was Clark's pick period. He met with him before Dorsey or Reid. He knew his big money daddy from Texas. I have consistently said this was a Clark pick. In fact, I think it has something to do with the weird handshake at the draft and Dorsey's departure. I trust my gut. Mahomes will be a pooper.
Black Op and Tardbob, please report to the psychiatric ward immediately...

:-)
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:38 PM 12-29-2017
I'm drunk but here it is in a nutshell.... Mahomes was Clark's pick period. He met with him before Dorsey or Reid. He knew his big money daddy from Texas. I have consistently said this was a Clark pick. In fact, I think it has something to do with the weird handshake at the draft and Dorsey's departure. I trust my gut. Mahomes will be a pooper.
That would've been a good place to stop.
[Reply]
bigjosh 11:51 PM 12-29-2017
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
That would've been a good place to stop.
This.

I dont know what Mahomes has failed to show that would make someone think he is not the guy for the future already.
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:51 PM 12-29-2017
Bob, I like you. I used to hate your guts, but now I really do like having you around this place.

Would you mind if I saved this post of yours? Like... it's just so perfectly stupid. I've never encountered anything else like this before on CP. I think it's your best work yet.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 12:08 AM 12-30-2017
Do you shit in your hands when you're drunk? Cause you just threw another steaming pile at the wall with all of that nonsense.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 01:02 AM 12-30-2017
Originally Posted by jaa1025:
Who have been the big XII NFL prospects at QB out of the NFL?
That's it. The Big XII hasn't really put out any stud QB prospects.
First off I never insinuated that Air Raid/Spread QBs could never make it in the NFL, BUT if they were going to make that successful transition they had to have particular traits and be fortunate enough to land with a team that knows how to develop QBs. If you haven't already, read my post 8365.

That was my point that the Big XII hasn't lit the NFL up whatsoever except for a one and done year from RGIII. Yes his injury didn't help matters but he healed and then got exposed for his lack of "being a complete student of the game." Sam Bradford sooooooooo overrated and a very rich one at that, that IMHO is not deserved. Made of glass or not he has not performed PERIOD. Vince Young did not want to be a "complete student of the game" and got exposed.

Like I said, I think Mahomes potentially has a good chance to fill that Big 12 vacuum of being the first Big 12 stud in the NFL.
[Reply]
Rasputin 07:38 AM 12-30-2017
Patrick Mahomes II has the Balls Of Destiny
[Reply]
Black Bob 10:18 AM 12-30-2017
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Bob, I like you. I used to hate your guts, but now I really do like having you around this place.

Would you mind if I saved this post of yours? Like... it's just so perfectly stupid. I've never encountered anything else like this before on CP. I think it's your best work yet.
Sure, it's pretty outlandish but so be it. I said it. It's my theory.

Just to clarify...

Mahomes isn't a poor leader imo. He's just a non-leader. It's not like Geno. I predicted a teammate would punch Geno in the face before he was drafted and it happened.

I really wanted Watson. He is an A+ leader. He was a master of leading 4th quarter comebacks and game winning drives. He can make the play and put the team on his back when they need it most. That's the difference between franchise QBs and non Franchise QBs in the NFL. You can talk about footwork, arm strength, accuracy, and even smarts but, none of it is more important than leadership.

Seriously, does this look like a leader to you? He needs to get a ****ing haircut at the very least. I think he's gonna bust man. I hope I'm wrong. I don't think he is spoiled rich like Manziel. He reminds me of Carlton from Fresh Prince - great guy who is likable but doesn't always relate and has little real life experience. I hope he can be our QB for the next 10 years and win us a Super Bowl but, I don't see it.

[Reply]
RealSNR 10:21 AM 12-30-2017
Sure, it's pretty outlandish but so be it. I said it.

Just to clarify...

Mahomes isn't a poor leader imo. He's just a non-leader. It's not like Geno. I predicted a teammate would punch Geno in the face before he was drafted and it happened.

I really wanted Watson. He is an A+ leader. He was a master of leading 4th quarter comebacks and game winning drives. He can make the play and put the team on his back when they need it most. That's the difference between franchise QBs and non Franchise QBs in the NFL. You can talk about footwork, arm strength, accuracy, and even smarts but, none of it is more important than leadership.

Seriously, does this look like a leader to you? He needs to get a fucking haircut at the very least. I think he's gonna bust man. I hope I'm wrong. I hope he can be our QB for the next 10 years and win us a Super Bowl but, I don't see it.

Question: What did you think of Jameis Winston coming out of college? What about AJ McCarron?
[Reply]
Easy 6 10:21 AM 12-30-2017
Bob needs rompered, thats all there is to it
[Reply]
OKchiefs 10:27 AM 12-30-2017
A mauling guard at LG to help solidify the run game. Also, leave Fulton at center.

A solid veteran for depth at WR would really help too. Perhaps also a dependable #2 TE.

I think we'll be good at runningback if Spencer Ware comes back strong. That will be a good duo with him and Hunt.
[Reply]
OKchiefs 10:29 AM 12-30-2017
Sure, it's pretty outlandish but so be it. I said it.

Just to clarify...

Seriously, does this look like a leader to you? He needs to get a ****ing haircut at the very least. I think he's gonna bust man. I hope I'm wrong. He reminds me of Carlton from Fresh Prince. I hope he can be our QB for the next 10 years and win us a Super Bowl but, I don't see it. I question whether he has the life experience to relate to the other players when times get tough and handle the bad times with the media.

All he needs is a hair cut and the mustache.
So basically you don't like his look so you think he's not a leader. Gotcha.

You're a fucking tool and a piece of shit. I can't wait until you're proven wrong, I hope you never show your shit face on this site again.
[Reply]
thegame214 10:36 AM 12-30-2017
Sure, it's pretty outlandish but so be it. I said it. It's my theory.

Just to clarify...

Seriously, does this look like a leader to you? He needs to get a ****ing haircut at the very least. I think he's gonna bust man. I hope I'm wrong. I don't think he is spoiled rich like Manziel. He reminds me of Carlton from Fresh Prince - great guy who is likable but doesn't always relate and has little real life experience. I hope he can be our QB for the next 10 years and win us a Super Bowl but, I don't see it.

You're up there with the worst of your stupid ass "hot takes".

Eric Berry has a very shy demeanor about him until the game starts, you think anyone looks at Eric and thinks leader by looking at him?

No, but bet your dumb ass that when the whistle blows he takes the game over.
[Reply]
Page 559 of 2688
« First < 59459509549555556557558559 56056156256356960965910591559 > Last »
Up