ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 52 of 57
« First < 2424849505152 53545556 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Cincinnati Bengals (AFC Championship Edition)
TLO 08:59 PM 01-23-2022
Discussion
[Reply]
Halfcan 01:06 PM 01-29-2022
Final injury report:

https://chiefswire.usatoday.com/list...injury-report/
[Reply]
eDave 01:08 PM 01-29-2022
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Final injury report:

That's hot.
[Reply]
A Salt Weapon 01:10 PM 01-29-2022
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
He actually says Joe Burrow will win because he has never lost a playoff game and Mahomes has. mmmmmk He had two playoff games to his career and Mahomes has 8 playoff victoryies and two losses 1 AFCC and 1 Super Bowl
And both losses against brady with lopsided officiating. Like blatant, not even close to unbiased officiating. Both games completely decided by the refs.
[Reply]
Rasputin 01:10 PM 01-29-2022
Referee John Hussey's crew assigned to work Chiefs-Bengals game

:-)
[Reply]
Rasputin 01:12 PM 01-29-2022
Originally Posted by A Salt Weapon:
And both losses against brady with lopsided officiating. Like blatant, not even close to unbiased officiating. Both games completely decided by the refs.
Yeah I was going put **** by our losses
[Reply]
suzzer99 01:13 PM 01-29-2022
Originally Posted by DRM08:
I just saw a national CBS article where 5 of their people selected KC and 3 of them selected Cincy. You are not going to have 100% support when Cincy already beat you earlier in the season and KC’s defense has looked horrible at times this year, most recently against Cincy & Buffalo.

In any case, you hope the players can use some of the media hot takes as motivation to play their best.
You know gun to their head they aren't ever picking against Mahomes. But there's zero accountability for picking Cincy, and if you're right you can claim you saw the upset coming. Really stupid industry. And of course everyone sharing these clips far and wide is exactly what they want.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:13 PM 01-29-2022
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
Referee John Hussey's crew assigned to work Chiefs-Bengals game
:-)
We got a good assignment.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:14 PM 01-29-2022
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Final injury report:

Fenton, Tyrann back.

Chiefs by 69 mothafuc-
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 01:16 PM 01-29-2022
Originally Posted by stevegroganfan:
Anything over 160 points would be impressive but Niners set the record of 131 points in just 3 post season games without the benefit of an OT. They averaged nearly 44 point per game.

In the past usually a team like the Chiefs were just playing at most 3 post season games so that is why the record is so relatively low. The extra team in the post season is inevitable over time going to lead to most post season records being broken.

With number 2 seeds having to play in wildcard round and now 7 teams in playoffs, it is inevitable that Niners record is going down either this year or very soon given recent trends in NFL.
So it's legit if we put up 48 on the Bengals... Right?
[Reply]
Rasputin 01:17 PM 01-29-2022
Originally Posted by A Salt Weapon:
Tom Brady has lost 11 with 34 wins think about that Patrick has 8 wins already in 4 years as a starter and took Brady over 20 years to get 34 Patrick is 26 so if all goes well Patrick can surpass 34 playoff victories within next 10 years.
[Reply]
Halfcan 01:21 PM 01-29-2022
Originally Posted by DRM08:
I just saw a national CBS article where 5 of their people selected KC and 3 of them selected Cincy. You are not going to have 100% support when Cincy already beat you earlier in the season and KC’s defense has looked horrible at times this year, most recently against Cincy & Buffalo.

In any case, you hope the players can use some of the media hot takes as motivation to play their best.
At least the Chiefs did not lose to the Bears, Jets and the Browns twice.

They are paper Tigers.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 01:22 PM 01-29-2022
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
That guys rasslin schtick is the worst. All his takes are obvious trolling attempts.
He picked the Bills last week to beat us 37-20 said it wouldn't be close...
[Reply]
suzzer99 01:23 PM 01-29-2022

"I know it's controversial, but right now, for one game, I'd take him over Patrick Mahomes!"pic.twitter.com/pAeqzGRS2U

— Joshua Brisco (@jbbrisco) January 29, 2022

[Reply]
RINGLEADER 01:23 PM 01-29-2022
Divisional round is always plagued by anxiety and crazy stuff. Conference game not so much when Brady isn’t playing.

I have a very good feeling about this game — Bengals have weapons but we have a nuclear arsenal waiting to unleash.

Show no mercy.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:25 PM 01-29-2022
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER:
Divisional round is always plagued by anxiety and crazy stuff. Conference game not so much when Brady isn’t playing.

I have a very good feeling about this game — Bengals have weapons but we have a nuclear arsenal waiting to unleash.

Show no mercy.
Burrow is good but I'm just not scared of this team at home with our pass rush vs that OL, and their shitty defense.

One thing that is going to kill them is they don't have speed rushers. Hendrickson is a great matchup for OBJ. Their DTs aren't great pass rushers either.

We could drop 50.
[Reply]
Page 52 of 57
« First < 2424849505152 53545556 > Last »
Up