« First < 115515565605611612613614615 616617618619625665715 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Investing megathread extravaganza
DaFace 11:23 AM 06-27-2016
A place to talk about investing stuff.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 02:05 PM 04-22-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
OK but this is what it is.
yes it is. we get screwed, gov't does great, they do whatever they want, because of useful idiots who keep voting for them

Why does the government need to increase taxes if they can just create dollars out of thin air? 🤔

— Pomp 🌪 (@APompliano) April 22, 2021

[Reply]
eDave 02:07 PM 04-22-2021
How did you get screwed? Did you sell?
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 02:15 PM 04-22-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
How did you get screwed? Did you sell?
never. This isn't about me, it's about us.
[Reply]
lewdog 02:28 PM 04-22-2021
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:
yes it is. we get screwed, gov't does great, they do whatever they want, because of useful idiots who keep voting for them

This is an investing thread.

Fuck off!
[Reply]
Rain Man 02:29 PM 04-22-2021
I know plenty of crypto people and silicon valley people who are leaving. Leaving the US is HUGE in crypto right now...this will only spread. LOL @ "links"...the really influential people won't have "links", they'll just bounce to Cayman.
I'm asking because every presidential election people say they'll leave and every tax change people say they'll leave, and no one ever leaves. If you're rich, you live where you want to live and the tax rate doesn't change that.
[Reply]
lewdog 02:34 PM 04-22-2021
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I'm asking because every presidential election people say they'll leave and every tax change people say they'll leave, and no one ever leaves. If you're rich, you live where you want to live and the tax rate doesn't change that.
BINGO

Doesn’t mean I agree with tax increase, but you’re right.
[Reply]
eDave 02:35 PM 04-22-2021
never. This isn't about me, it's about us.
Trickling down beautifully, doncha think?
[Reply]
ghak99 11:03 PM 04-22-2021
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
So Corn is up the limit, wheat is up 35. Not really sure why. I know wheat always responds to Ukranian aggression, China has been buying corn, and there are some problems with Beans in Brazil.

But nothing that should make those kind of moves at these price levels. I'm definitely missing something. Damn it.

Oh, and fuck Margin Calls. Barf.
I was discussing this with Dad today. We rarely agree on anything, but I'm sure he doesn't have a clue of what's going on and he's sure I don't have a clue of what's going on and somehow it didn't even turn into an argument. Something must be massively wrong. I'm expecting the earth's poles to flip or something any minute.

The knives are rolling N like I've never seen.
[Reply]
lewdog 01:25 PM 04-23-2021
That’s fucking right boys!!!
[Reply]
Halfcan 09:39 PM 04-23-2021
Huge Green day today despite constant stories about ridiculous capital gains taxes tanking the economy soon. That is why you research and invest in great companies.
[Reply]
Kopinto 01:40 PM 04-24-2021
Originally Posted by Halfc:
Huge Green day today despite constant stories about ridiculous capital gains taxes tanking the economy soon. That is why you research and invest in great companies. That is why I trade even more on Redot.
I wonder what happens when quantitative easing policy is over. It can't last forever. Just curious to find out what happens in the very end :-)
[Reply]
MTG#10 02:38 PM 04-24-2021
Hear me out if you want to make some easy money and have OTC stock access. I know Fidelity allows it but not sure what other brokers do. Even if you don't, it will list Tues on Nasdaq and there will still be plenty of $$$ to be made. Be advised, in my opinion that this is going to be a pump and dump but most think it will at least double in price. There are also a lot of people who plan on holding this long-term so I could be wrong on my pump and dump prediction.

MMEDF is currently a Canadian OTC stock but on Tues it is being listed on Nasdaq as MNMD. Shares purchased as MMEDF will change when listing is complete.

MMEDF is currently sitting at $3.52/share on the OTC market. I have a limit order of 1000 shares at market open Mon morning at the current price, but I'm debating on raising it a bit so I don't miss out.

It's a psychedelic medicine biotech company that studies how shrooms, LSD, and even MDMA and DMT can help treat depression. It already pumped up 65%+ on Fri when news of Nasdaq listing came out, but it still has plenty of room to pump because a LOT of people without OTC access will hit it hard on Tues. This already has a HUGE following on Reddit, Stocktwits and Yahoo Finance. The best part is since it hasn't hit Nasdaq yet, it will be a week or so after listing before options so it cannot be shorted.

Originally Posted by :
With the upcoming Nasdaq listing of Mindmed(MNMD), I'm sure a lot of you are ready for the first ever "shroom boom" on the North american stock exchange. While tendies are definitely an outcome of this, there's more to it than that. I discovered Mindmed after seeing my dad live with PTSD/depression his whole life as well as having a good friend pass away because of an overdose, and have been behind their mission of combating mental health issues and ending the opioid addiction problem ever since.

A few statistics:

-92 Million people use opiods globally

-$500 Billion spent on opioids in the US alone

-There has been an 844% in benzodiazepine overdose deaths since 1999

-284 Million globally suffer from anxiety

-$4.7 Billion is spent on anxiety medication annually

Anxiety is growing as social media usage skyrockets. Since widespread social media adoption in 2009, there has been a 189% increase in self-harm. And now COVID-19 is causing job loss, isolation, and overall fear. Anxiety medications have increased 34.1% month-over-month in the first few months of COVID-19.

21 million Americans have at least one addiction, yet despite focused efforts in the space, which are saving lives on a daily basis, only 10% of those individuals receive treatment. Addiction is a brain disease, driven by a set of disease processes including the dysregulation of dopamine, a potent neurotransmitter, in the brain’s reward/pleasure center located in the midbrain.

Mindmed has plenty of catalysts down the pipeline that will bring tendies, but more importantly, it'll bring peace of mind to both those suffering from mental health disorders and those who have to sit on the sideline and watch their loved one go through it

A few projects currently on their timeline:

- Project Lucy: Project Lucy involves a hallucinogenic dosing of LSD to treat anxiety, administered by a therapist. LSD increases brain communication and supports talk therapy by expanding the mind and minimizing inhibitions. MindMed is currently preparing to initiate our Phase 2b human efficacy trial for experiential doses of LSD.

-18-MC: "We are developing 18-MC to treat the cause of the brain disease that is addiction, rather than solely the symptoms. Sustained mental healing requires addressing a root cause and a comprehensive approach for the entire patient journey. Cue-induced reinstatement, or relapse, is when an individual with a substance use disorder is prompted by their surroundings to consume a harmful substance (example: The clink of a wine glass at a dinner party for a person with an alcohol use disorder)." Currently in phase 1B FDA trials.

While this is still a very new form of pharma, this has potential to be the new wave of mental health treatment. With Biden pushing heavy for the end of opioid addiction, Mindmed is armed and ready to take on that task.

Buying and holding this will put MindMed on the map for more people who are unfamiliar with this revolutionary treatment. We all saw what a bunch of degenerates could do to multi-billion dollar Hedge funds. Now lets see what we can do to deadly mental "diseases" and Big pharma who's making profit from the chaos.

TL;DR:

Addiction/depression is one of the leading causes of death in the US, Mindmed is creating safe ways to combat these. Medication for these alone pulls in over $500B annually.

Huge tendie potential as Mindmed is the first to pioneer psychedelic medication/therapy.

Huge potential to save friends and family from suffering from addiction/depression.
https://www.reddit.com/r/wallstreetb..._mindmed_mnmd/

My TL;DR:

A lot of money will pump in the stock when it hits Nasdaq Tues so there will be good money to be made. Even more money will be made if you have OTC stock access and can buy in Monday.
[Reply]
lewdog 02:43 PM 04-24-2021
Not sure if this goes here or the drinking thread? Love Saturday afternoons.
Attached: 2D5AB5C4-51A3-4853-A354-A96B1DC8DB13.jpeg (105.8 KB) 
[Reply]
KCUnited 02:44 PM 04-24-2021
Jesus, DaFace please come back and fix this shit!
[Reply]
lewdog 02:48 PM 04-24-2021
I'm here working on 3 things. Relaxing, stocks and diabetes!!!!
[Reply]
Page 615 of 934
« First < 115515565605611612613614615 616617618619625665715 > Last »
Up