Page 31 of 98
« First < 212728293031 323334354181 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****OFFICIAL STOCK CHALLENGE & DISCUSSION THREAD****
Hog's Gone Fishin 04:48 AM 03-24-2022
Stock Discussion
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 12:08 PM 05-26-2022
Originally Posted by myselff77:
Good advice, thanks. I got a little greedy this morning and it almost cost me. I should have put on the stop loss when it was going over 17. Luckily it rebounded after falling initially, and I put on the stop loss and just sold out at 16.44. Not bad for a few hours...
Awesome, almost 16% :-)
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 03:18 PM 05-26-2022
https://marketchameleon.com/Reports/AfterHoursTrading

Next victim

IoVA still dropping

According to the stocktwits they posted positive data and dropped 50%

7.69 right now after closing at 15.12
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 03:27 PM 05-26-2022
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
https://marketchameleon.com/Reports/AfterHoursTrading

Next victim

IoVA still dropping

According to the stocktwits they posted positive data and dropped 50%

7.69 right now after closing at 15.12

Dropping hard. When this hits bottom I see a HUGE bounce. I have no settled cash until tomorrow! :-)
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 03:35 PM 05-26-2022
Down to 7.31

Should be bottom now I'd think

Will take a look at 4:30 AM. Gotta head to Amarillo at 5AM
[Reply]
myselff77 03:37 PM 05-26-2022
Dropping hard. When this hits bottom I see a HUGE bounce. I have no settled cash until tomorrow! :-)
I was looking at it as well. if it starts the morning down, I may be in (don't currently have after hours trade access)
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 03:50 PM 05-26-2022
Down to 7.31

Should be bottom now I'd think

Will take a look at 4:30 AM. Gotta head to Amarillo at 5AM
Down to 7.00 JESUS There's gotta be something bad coming up in the Call
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 03:54 PM 05-26-2022
Anyway,

CP up 2.93%

SPY up 2.0%

Top two

BABA up 14.79% selected by IowaHawkeye

GME up 11.54% selected by Chazno

54/58 Green . We're AWESOME!
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 02:29 PM 05-27-2022
CP up 3.61% today

SPY up 2.45%

Top two were

AMC up 17.99% selected by Chazno

ARIS up 9.62% selected by KcCrow

51/58 green
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 02:43 PM 05-27-2022
I'm pondering the idea that we use the ability to manage our portfolio at the quarter mark which would be July 1. Where we can remove one stock and add one or if you want to stay where you're at you can do that. If you add one on July 1 the beginning value starts there for that particular stock.

Thoughts?
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 04:27 PM 05-27-2022
cool
[Reply]
Rain Man 04:35 PM 05-27-2022
I'm pondering the idea that we use the ability to manage our portfolio at the quarter mark which would be July 1. Where we can remove one stock and add one or if you want to stay where you're at you can do that. If you add one on July 1 the beginning value starts there for that particular stock.

Thoughts?
I'm fine either way. My initial reaction was to keep our picks for the year, but if someone gets wiped out it might be better to keep them engaged if they can dump their dog.

But I think we should keep the dollars that were made or lost that quarter for the dog. So maybe you close out the books each quarter and sum everyone's dollar amounts, and then start everyone new the next quarter under the rule that they can only switch one stock at most. How does that sound?
[Reply]
EPodolak 08:20 PM 05-27-2022

Thoughts?
Is this happening at the beginning of each quarter?
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 11:11 AM 05-28-2022
I'm now 28 wins, 3 losses since April 1 in my day trades.

2 of those losses would have been wins if I'd sat on them for 10 days longer but I got out quickly instead.

Trading out of 3 accounts seems to be working nicely if I stay disciplined to only trade one account each time so there's always "settled" money available to get in and out the same day.

Still bag holding TSLA at 873 and CMRX at 2.44. Both should rebound in time. I made three swings on CMRX and got stuck the 4th time.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 11:19 AM 05-28-2022
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I'm fine either way. My initial reaction was to keep our picks for the year, but if someone gets wiped out it might be better to keep them engaged if they can dump their dog.

But I think we should keep the dollars that were made or lost that quarter for the dog. So maybe you close out the books each quarter and sum everyone's dollar amounts, and then start everyone new the next quarter under the rule that they can only switch one stock at most. How does that sound?
So, from this, you can drop a stock that's down 50% but that 50% has to be averaged in at the end of each month . Your other two stocks will just continue as is from the April 1 starting price, And the new addition will start July 1. Does that work??

Or we could just keep the three and live with them and add a 4th.

Originally Posted by EPodolak:
Is this happening at the beginning of each quarter?
I think that would be the right thing to do. It'll keep it a little more interesting.
[Reply]
lewdog 11:27 AM 05-28-2022
I'm now 28 wins, 3 losses since April 1 in my day trades.

2 of those losses would have been wins if I'd sat on them for 10 days longer but I got out quickly instead.

Trading out of 3 accounts seems to be working nicely if I stay disciplined to only trade one account each time so there's always "settled" money available to get in and out the same day.

Still bag holding TSLA at 873 and CMRX at 2.44. Both should rebound in time. I made three swings on CMRX and got stuck the 4th time.
Honestly you're killing it and I am surprised to be honest. This has been a tough 2 months and you're posting real-time trades to keep yourself honest.

Seriously man, keep it up. My trading style doesn't meet what you're doing but it's very interesting to watch.

And you didn't have to die on the meme stock hill, watching your hard earned cash evaporate into thin air for most of them.
[Reply]
Page 31 of 98
« First < 212728293031 323334354181 > Last »
Up