ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Who was the anti-hero of the anti-win?
Chris "Shut your g*****n mouth" Jones 41 35.04%
Matt "We pay you to make those" Ammendola 22 18.80%
Skyy "We pay you to catch those" Moore 22 18.80%
Another player that I excoriate in a post below. 0 0%
It's a team loss so I won't call out individuals. 30 25.64%
Our boys did their best but the Colts were just the better team on this given Sunday. 2 1.71%
Voters: 117. You may not vote on this poll
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Nzoner's Game Room>Who was the anti-hero of the Week 3 anti-win against the Colts?
Rain Man 04:53 PM 09-25-2022
We have some obvious candidates. Poll coming as soon as I remove my fist from the drywall.
[Reply]
PurpleJesus28 12:15 PM 09-26-2022
Sigh...you can't blame Pat at all,because the failures of other players putting him in the position of having to come back.The final play of the game for KC,i know he didnt have any time to work with,but he's looking left the whole time,i'm not surprised the ball got tipped,he tried to force it in there,which i know he has the arm to do and maybe could have drawn a pi flag.MVS had at least a little separation from a db on the right side of the field but he didnt look that way, the kicker probably would miss the fg anyway.

I cant imagine how many flags the likes of Lawrence Taylor would draw these days,i mean he wasnt just hurting feelings out there,more likely your mamas and anyone elses to get under a qb's skin.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 01:57 PM 09-26-2022
Would add:

Kelce: drops a TD that couldn't have been placed much better

Shawn Smith: decides a flag SHOULD directly impact the outcome of a game.

I'm not saying I'd necessarily vote for either, but they should probably be options.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Up