ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 17
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Tom Brady left the Bucs camp a week ago and they don't know when he'll be back.
wazu 01:39 PM 08-18-2022
Wouldn't want CP to miss out on yet another bizarre story involving Tom Brady.

As the Tom Brady training-camp hiatus lingers, the situation is becoming more confusing. https://t.co/oVmfu2gCiC

— ProFootballTalk (@ProFootballTalk) August 18, 2022

[Reply]
TripleThreat 12:55 AM 08-19-2022
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED:
I’ll say it again. I think you’re using the word repeat wrong here.

Teams only get 1 week to prepare for other TEAMS. Teams get training camp to get their own team ready for that 4-5 month stretch. Acting as if it isn’t important for a QB to be there when you’re going through your repetitions to get ready for the season is kind of silly. This better be way more than just a vacation for him or that respect you claim he has from his teammates will definitely fade quickly. Most of those players have families too.
If he comes back on august 23rd like the team states they anticipated and planned for, he was gone for not even 2 weeks.

If mike evans said he needed to leave for personal reasons and the team announced it was granted and planned and he was to return august 23rd, no one would bat an eye lash. While the quarterback position holds more weight obviously, it’s his name that is tickling people…

I think it’s getting over blown a lot more than it needs to be to be honest…. If he’s not back by august 23rd however then yes, something’s up.
[Reply]
TEX 03:19 AM 08-19-2022
Lots of dumbassary here...:-)
[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:02 AM 08-19-2022
I’ll say it again. I think you’re using the word repeat wrong here.

Teams only get 1 week to prepare for other TEAMS. Teams get training camp to get their own team ready for that 4-5 month stretch. Acting as if it isn’t important for a QB to be there when you’re going through your repetitions to get ready for the season is kind of silly. This better be way more than just a vacation for him or that respect you claim he has from his teammates will definitely fade quickly. Most of those players have families too.
It's Tom Brady, dude. Man's been through like 23 training camps.

I have no doubt that he could skip training camp and the preseason entirely and still go out there and throw 30+ TDs.

This is what you get with seniority after the resume he's built. Fuck what them other players think. He's making them all a ton of money.
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 07:10 AM 08-19-2022
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
It's Tom Brady, dude. Man's been through like 23 training camps.

I have no doubt that he could skip training camp and the preseason entirely and still go out there and throw 30+ TDs.

This is what you get with seniority after the resume he's built. **** what them other players think. He's making them all a ton of money.
I don’t give a **** if it’s Joe Montana. The attention to details and complete focus on football is what has made that success. Unless he’s simply using the time to study illegal taping footage of other teams practices I don’t know what he could be doing at this time to get ready for the season. If this is nothing more than a vacation then I definitely think this is going to cause a rift after the shitty start to their season. Sure, it might not be his fault, and he can probably recover with the weak ass schedule they have to close out, but when they start out looking like shit I would definitely expect some animosity from his teammates.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:15 AM 08-19-2022
I don’t give a **** if it’s Joe Montana. The attention to details and complete focus on football is what has made that success. Unless he’s simply using the time to study illegal taping footage of other teams practices I don’t know what he could be doing at this time to get ready for the season. If this is nothing more than a vacation then I definitely think this is going to cause a rift after the shitty start to their season. Sure, it might not be his fault, and he can probably recover with the weak ass schedule they have to close out, but when they start out looking like shit I would definitely expect some animosity from his teammates.
Missing two weeks of camp for a 22-year vet will not be a problem whatsoever. Brady will be there for week 1, he'll throw close to 700 passes this season, and finish as a top 5 MVP candidate.

None of these players give a shit now or will care once the season begins and they're one of the better teams in the league.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 07:17 AM 08-19-2022
Unless there is something larger at play, I don't think there's much to see here... sure he's missing out on reps and timing with players, but in the end... that's not going to be a big deal.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:22 AM 08-19-2022
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Unless there is something larger at play, I don't think there's much to see here... sure he's missing out on reps and timing with players, but in the end... that's not going to be a big deal.
Nope, but his OL may be a problem. Let’s hope, shall we?
[Reply]
scho63 07:25 AM 08-19-2022
This Brady lived near you?
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 07:29 AM 08-19-2022
Originally Posted by BlackOp:

TruNews Founder Says Gisele Bundchen Is A Witch, Tom Brady's Soul Is Doomed Forever

"And he sleeps with her. He's sleeping with a witch. There's deep spiritual ramifications for that. His soul is defiled, because he's having intimate relations with a witch. She's a witch. She's not just ... somebody who has some goofy new-age ideas."

"Yes there are witches. There's no such thing as a good witch," Wiles told the show. "These are people who practice sorcery or witchcraft by communing with demonic spirits. It's as simple as that."

I mean the guys IS 45 in human years...****ing a witch demon has some benefits....besides the burning in a lake of fire for all eternity part...that might suck.

[Reply]
crispystl 08:10 AM 08-19-2022
Originally Posted by BlackOp:

TruNews Founder Says Gisele Bundchen Is A Witch, Tom Brady's Soul Is Doomed Forever

"And he sleeps with her. He's sleeping with a witch. There's deep spiritual ramifications for that. His soul is defiled, because he's having intimate relations with a witch. She's a witch. She's not just ... somebody who has some goofy new-age ideas."

"Yes there are witches. There's no such thing as a good witch," Wiles told the show. "These are people who practice sorcery or witchcraft by communing with demonic spirits. It's as simple as that."

I mean the guys IS 45 in human years...****ing a witch demon has some benefits....besides the burning in a lake of fire for all eternity part...that might suck.
She's a witch and he's a bitch!
[Reply]
DJJasonp 08:33 AM 08-19-2022
heard a rumor online that he had committed to filming "the masked singer".

I did check, and they are in the middle of filming season 8 in front of live audiences.

I guess he may have committed to this while he was retired?
[Reply]
Shaid 08:40 AM 08-19-2022
Trying to force a trade to the Dolphins...
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:51 AM 08-19-2022
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Missing two weeks of camp for a 22-year vet will not be a problem whatsoever. Brady will be there for week 1, he'll throw close to 700 passes this season, and finish as a top 5 MVP candidate.

None of these players give a shit now or will care once the season begins and they're one of the better teams in the league.
Some posters on here really treat the pre season like it's the super bowl. Aside from conditioning it's rather useless to vets. Remember when Brady signed with the Bucs there was no pre season games and he still ended up winning the ship
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 08:57 AM 08-19-2022
Originally Posted by Shaid:
Trying to force a trade to the Dolphins...
I hope he doesn't go the Lebron route. Id lose what respect I do have for the guy.
[Reply]
O.city 08:58 AM 08-19-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Some posters on here really treat the pre season like it's the super bowl. Aside from conditioning it's rather useless to vets. Remember when Brady signed with the Bucs there was no pre season games and he still ended up winning the ship
It also took them a while to get going.

You don't get better at football by not playing football. Practice and such matter.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 17
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Up