ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 6
1 2345 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Naked and Afarid
Reroka 10:27 AM 08-18-2022
Does anyone like this show as much as I do?
[Reply]
ptlyon 10:31 AM 08-18-2022
I've watched from a far
[Reply]
BleedingRed 10:31 AM 08-18-2022
I love it, still good background sound while you plow the wife
[Reply]
Grim 10:32 AM 08-18-2022
Hard to say without knowing how much you like it.

The wife and I generally enjoy the show.

Really like this "frozen" season.....
"My penis is like a short stack of quarters"
[Reply]
Reroka 10:34 AM 08-18-2022
Some of these guys are really good hunters using bows and just staying the alive using nothing more than a few hand tools.

I so wish I could do shit like this. I say to myself that would be cool as hell to do but reality says I would tap in 10 days.

I am on season 4 of XL and this one man is on his own (Matt) and Is thriving and a hell of a hunter and seems to know his shit.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:36 AM 08-18-2022
I like how they named the show after what happens when I eat questionable mexican food.
[Reply]
TripleThreat 10:39 AM 08-18-2022
Nope. If it wasn’t so blurry and the 1 on 1’s had a bit more flare, yeah.
[Reply]
Hydrae 10:43 AM 08-18-2022
It is okay. I prefer Alone on Netflix. 10 people are dropped in separate locations and the last one standing wins. Very few resources, just go out into the wilderness and live. This season they are in BC in grizzly country. The hardest part in many ways is simply being alone for weeks or months.
[Reply]
Reroka 10:52 AM 08-18-2022
Originally Posted by Hydrae:
It is okay. I prefer Alone on Netflix. 10 people are dropped in separate locations and the last one standing wins. Very few resources, just go out into the wilderness and live. This season they are in BC in grizzly country. The hardest part in many ways is simply being alone for weeks or months.
I have heard that, It's on History Channel correct? I know I can watch it on amazon and Netflix.
[Reply]
Hydrae 10:56 AM 08-18-2022
Originally Posted by Reroka:
I have heard that, It's on History Channel correct? I know I can watch it on amazon and Netflix.
We watch it on Netflix, not sure about History.
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 11:03 AM 08-18-2022
Originally, I was like "Holy shit! Did a fucking 12 year old come up with this idea?", but now I love it lol
[Reply]
Reroka 11:07 AM 08-18-2022
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato:
Originally, I was like "Holy shit! Did a ****ing 12 year old come up with this idea?", but now I love it lol
It takes some brass balls to go out and do that shit with no help, no water, no food and buck ass nude.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 11:11 AM 08-18-2022
Originally Posted by Reroka:
I am on season 4 of XL and this one man is on his own (Matt) and Is thriving and a hell of a hunter and seems to know his shit.
He's the best survivalist I've seen on the show.

He doesn't just survive, he thrives wherever he goes.
[Reply]
Reroka 11:32 AM 08-18-2022
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
He's the best survivalist I've seen on the show.

He doesn't just survive, he thrives wherever he goes.
He really does,

I would pay money to learn from him.

That dude has skills.
[Reply]
Bwana 11:37 AM 08-18-2022
Originally Posted by Hydrae:
I prefer Alone on Netflix. 10 people are dropped in separate locations and the last one standing wins. Very few resources, just go out into the wilderness and live. This season they are in BC in grizzly country. The hardest part in many ways is simply being alone for weeks or months.

I'm with you on Alone, it's a good show. There is always a few of the contestants that go bat shit crazy by the end. I have tried to watch naked and afraid, but I just can't get into it.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 6
1 2345 > Last »
Up