ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 9
1 2345 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>A legal question for the board
Titty Meat 08:11 PM 08-16-2022
Around 10am this morning while I was working from home I had my screen open to my patio. I hear someone say "yo yo yo" they were really close to my patio. So I go to check it out and it's this random black guy he starts talking to me like he knows me and asks if I can let him into the building. I tell him to fuck off and close my patio off and lock it. I call the cops by the time they get here he's already gone and the cops just shrug and tell me he's probably a homeless guy looking for shelter.

In the next few hours I'm told by another neighbor that he got up on her deck which is on the 3rd level and wouldn't go away. Cops never went up there instead just drove around. Another girl told us that same guy tried to follow her home a few weeks ago.

What are my legal rights here if the cops won't do anything but this guy continues to hang around and harass people? I'm not afraid of him myself but I do fear this could possibly end up bad for one of the female neighbors.
[Reply]
BWillie 08:12 PM 08-16-2022
Cops don't really do anything anymore. You have to wait until its a murder or a rape for them to do anything.
[Reply]
Pablo 08:13 PM 08-16-2022
They make handguns for situations like this
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 08:14 PM 08-16-2022
Give him some gun love. Defending your castle.
[Reply]
Spott 08:15 PM 08-16-2022
He was probably there looking for your mom.
[Reply]
TLO 08:16 PM 08-16-2022
JUNGLE LAW
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:18 PM 08-16-2022
Originally Posted by Pablo:
They make handguns for situations like this
I wasn't going to shoot him but I'd be lying if the though of taking the Louisville slugger didn't cross my mind. He's not worth going to jail over but I was curious what constitutes as legal defense I tried to look it up on Google. This seems way more than just a homeless man trying to find shelter especially with how he's acted towards women. The gal behind me is understandably terrified and it's rather frustrating the police just kind of stand by
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:19 PM 08-16-2022
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Cops don't really do anything anymore. You have to wait until its a murder or a rape for them to do anything.
So basically he has to either be inside my dwelling or rape 1 of these chick's before anything is done? This is kind of what worries me
[Reply]
notorious 08:20 PM 08-16-2022
You can do something to help him release his sexual tension.
[Reply]
lewdog 08:22 PM 08-16-2022
Dress up as a cop and threaten him. If he doesn't leave, beat the shit out of him.
[Reply]
Nightfyre 08:22 PM 08-16-2022
I can't wait for the follow up and thread: "how do I get a homeless guy to pay my medical bills after he beat my ass with a baseball bat"
[Reply]
Rain Man 08:22 PM 08-16-2022
Step 1. Make sure there are no security cameras in the area.
[Reply]
Pablo 08:22 PM 08-16-2022
Yeah they’re not going to do anything until he commits a real crime aside from loitering. Just bust his legs up with a tire iron and tell him you’ll paint your patio with his brains if you ever see him around here again.

And if he’s a homeless black dude he’s not going to the cops. Threaten him or give him a light beating and you’ll all feel better and one of the chicks might suck your dick for being apartment hero.
[Reply]
KCUnited 08:25 PM 08-16-2022
Can’t rape the willing
[Reply]
notorious 08:25 PM 08-16-2022
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Dress up as a cop and threaten him. If he doesn't leave, beat the shit out of him.
You said dress up as a cop, NOT BECOME ONE!

:-)
[Reply]
Page 1 of 9
1 2345 > Last »
Up