ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 7
« First < 23456 7 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Call your shot. Hot takes only.
BossChief 07:49 PM 08-16-2022
I genuinely think we have a good chance to have the DROTY and the OROTY locked up with Karlaftis and Skyy. They will get tons of opportunities on a high quality roster that opposing teams won’t be able to focus on just them and they will feast.

I don’t think that’s ever happened before, has it?
[Reply]
New World Order 11:43 AM 08-17-2022
Nick Bolton-First team all-pro

MVS leads receivers in yards

We are a top 10 D and top 10 in sacks.
[Reply]
raybec 4 11:45 AM 08-17-2022
Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar:
Andy Reid becomes vegan, quotes Morrissey in his Superbowl post game interview

[Reply]
BossChief 11:55 AM 08-17-2022
Originally Posted by tooge:
Bosschief, I can't take anything you say seriously since you were so hot on the Geno Smith train back in the day and told everyone that didn't want him that they were an idiot.
I’ll own that. I wanted us to draft Geno Smith and sit him for 2 full years behind Alex.

That was 10 years ago and I was full steam ahead on drafting a QB every 2-3 years till we find our Patrick Mahomes and was completely sick of the retread QBs.

Also, I was OK spending a late second on Ricky Stanzi and I was on the “Claussen at 5” bandwagon.

Click on my avatar and it cancels all that bad juju, though.

Now, there’s only room for good Juju.
[Reply]
crispystl 12:38 PM 08-17-2022
Originally Posted by notorious:
Brady won't get beneficial calls at key times this year.
I’ll have what he’s having!
[Reply]
PHOG 12:48 PM 08-17-2022
The Kansas City Chiefs cheerleaders will be rated the #1 Cheerleading squad by the NFLPA AND NFL writers' Guild, at the end of the season.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 01:01 PM 08-17-2022
Originally Posted by PHOG:
The Kansas City Chiefs cheerleaders will be rated the #1 Cheerleading squad by the NFLPA AND NFL writers' Guild, at the end of the season.
Lol, now that would be a surprise.

I use to go to STL Rams games a year or two before they left. My gosh their cheerleaders could really dance, put on a show. It was nearly the second best part of going to those games. The difference was staunch. (They did win the Cheerleading Super Bowl, or whatever it was, three years in a row. My buddy told me that heading up there.)

In KC... I'm sorry but it's not even close in terms of their cheerleaders and the performances. I'm not saying STL's were the hottest but they really were the best.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 01:14 PM 08-17-2022
Originally Posted by New World Order:

MVS leads receivers in drops.
Fixed.
[Reply]
KC_Lee 02:53 PM 08-17-2022
KC's D-Line leads the league in opposing QBs knocked out games with 5.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 03:08 PM 08-17-2022
Crum to Kinnard, two point conversion tackle eligible
[Reply]
Red Dawg 03:13 PM 08-17-2022
Originally Posted by Kman34:
The added speed on defense will win us some late season games... Sorensen, Nieman and Honey Badger are long gone thank god..
This may be a big deal. if the pass rush somehow shows up and with our speed we may be really good on defense. Didn't think we would be but it could happen.

Pass rush is the big unknown.
[Reply]
oldman 03:34 PM 08-17-2022
Four rookie starters by Week 12.
[Reply]
KC_Lee 03:44 PM 08-17-2022
Originally Posted by oldman:
Four rookie starters by Week 12.
On which side, O or D or split?
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 07:37 PM 08-17-2022
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel:
Crum to Kinnard, two point conversion tackle eligible
Crum, I have never prayed to you before. I have no tongue for it. No one, not even you, will remember if we were good men or bad. Why we fought, or why we died. All that matters is that two stood against many. That's what's important! Valor pleases you, Crum... so grant me one request. Grant me revenge! And if you do not listen, then the HELL with you!
[Reply]
ChiefaRoo 07:39 PM 08-17-2022
Originally Posted by T-post Tom:
Gracie Hunt declares her love for me & we marry. I invite all of CP to the owners’ suite for every home game. The suite gets trashed & needs an $11M remodel. Gracie divorces me for being a “knob.” I get nothing per the prenup & return to my status as the lowest-football-IQ poster on CP. The good folks of CP take pity on me & start up a collection to send me on a cargo ship vacation to Vietnam. While there, I meet a lovely Asian woman named “Gaz” and am never heard from again.
Quality post.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 08:05 PM 08-17-2022
Andy Reid retires after season
[Reply]
Page 6 of 7
« First < 23456 7 >
Up