Page 7 of 25
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Deshaun Watson Suspended 6 Games [increased to 11 games]
Rams Fan 06:35 AM 08-01-2022

Deshaun Watson suspended six games. https://t.co/WfC74deQM6

— ProFootballTalk (@ProFootballTalk) August 1, 2022

[Reply]
notorious 10:25 AM 08-01-2022
All fanbases are the same, don't ever let anyone tell you different.

Here is the Cleveland Brown board stating over and over that it's a proper suspension. :-)

https://www.dawgtalkers.net/ubbthrea...es#Post1959670
[Reply]
kccrow 10:30 AM 08-01-2022
Originally Posted by SupDock:
The dude announced in February that he was going to sit out the 2021 season if he wasn’t traded by the Texans. When the allegations came out the Texans basically said “cool with us”
Many players have said that shit and very few have actually done it. I think you can count on one hand the number of players who have actually sat out a significant number of games. I think there's only a couple ever to actually sit out a season.

So, if you want to believe him, go for it. He was trying to force a trade and nothing more.
[Reply]
SupDock 10:32 AM 08-01-2022
Originally Posted by kccrow:
Many players have said that shit and very few have actually done it. I think you can count on one hand the number of players who have actually sat out a significant number of games. I think there's only a couple ever to actually sit out a season.

So, if you want to believe him, go for it. He was trying to force a trade and nothing more.
Fair enough, but I’m definitely not willing to call a paid season sitting on his ass (after threatening to sit on his ass for an unrelated reason) as time served.
[Reply]
kccrow 10:40 AM 08-01-2022
Originally Posted by SupDock:
Fair enough, but I’m definitely not willing to call a paid season sitting on his ass (after threatening to sit on his ass for an unrelated reason) as time served.
Even if you don't, what grounds are there for a more substantial suspension? He wasn't even indicted. Obviously, we both feel there's more there but we have that fact and it makes it awful tough for me to say he deserves more. Different story if it at least goes to trial.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:45 AM 08-01-2022
Even if you don't, what grounds are there for a more substantial suspension? He wasn't even indicted. Obviously, we both feel there's more there but we have that fact and it makes it awful tough for me to say he deserves more. Different story if it at least goes to trial.
Roethlisberger got 6 games for ONE accusation. Didn’t get indicted….nothing.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:46 AM 08-01-2022

NFL statement about Judge Sue L. Robinson’s decision today: pic.twitter.com/U7sOlUs4k2

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) August 1, 2022

[Reply]
Rainbarrel 10:48 AM 08-01-2022
The Browns’ 2022 schedule (see below) features only two guaranteed primetime games: Week 3 at home against the Steelers on Thursday Night Football (Sept. 22), broadcast on Amazon Prime video, and Week 8 at home vs the AFC Champion Bengals — an ESPN Monday Night Football affair on Halloween night.

Steelers projected wins in '22 - 7.5
[Reply]
SupDock 10:48 AM 08-01-2022
As I understand it, most of the women have settled.
Undoubtedly he deserves more, but because of the armor his money provides him, this is what he gets.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=cfto6ZXgt70&feature=share
Don’t know how to embed on mobile.
[Reply]
dirk digler 10:57 AM 08-01-2022
The 16 page report is out so should be able to read it soon.
[Reply]
Eleazar 11:10 AM 08-01-2022
Didn't Roethlisberger get 6 games for one allegation?
[Reply]
TripleThreat 11:20 AM 08-01-2022
Imagine being the first masseuse to give him a massage post verdict. That’s going to be one awkward massage.
[Reply]
Hoover 11:22 AM 08-01-2022
When Calvin Ridley is suspended for 2 years betting on his team to win, the six games for Watson seems a little light.
[Reply]
penguinz 11:24 AM 08-01-2022
Originally Posted by TripleThreat:
Imagine being the first masseuse to give him a massage post verdict. That’s going to be one awkward massage.
Part of the verdict was that all the massages have to be team provided. I would guess he will only be rubbed down by men unless he is dumb enough to violate the agreement.

So most likely he will do what he does and get in trouble for inappropriate massages again.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 11:24 AM 08-01-2022
Originally Posted by notorious:
All fanbases are the same, don't ever let anyone tell you different.

Here is the Cleveland Brown board stating over and over that it's a proper suspension. :-)

https://www.dawgtalkers.net/ubbthrea...es#Post1959670
Yup.

Protect your own player and call for the gallows when the opponent's player is in trouble.
[Reply]
dirk digler 11:35 AM 08-01-2022
Haven't found a link to this yet but media have the report

3. Judge Robinson rejected Deshaun Watson's categorial denials of wrongdoing, along with his denial that he ever developed an erection during a massage. In the most tactful way possible, she concluded that he lied while testifying about the most important aspects of the case.

— ProFootballTalk (@ProFootballTalk) August 1, 2022

[Reply]
Page 7 of 25
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up