ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 10
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Media Center>Non-woke media for people into non-woke tales
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 09:13 PM 06-28-2022
These days, there are billions of TV shows and movies, but every billion of them share a lot in common. Men are the enemy. Whites are the enemy. So combine the two worst characteristics, white and man, into one character and you have yourself a villain. Now just fill the story with diverse women and diverse people that were born withle that never can do wrong and that's everything everywhere.

But what if you don't like that sort of political agenda? What if that kinda annoys you? You might want an option to see something along the lines of your own sensibilities. To that end, here is the list:

#1) Alien. This is weird because it stars a woman, but it's great. It's the tops.

#2) Bull Durham. Also weirdly celebrated by feminists cause it had a strong woman character. Same actress actually.

#3) The Big Sleep. Starring Bogey and the best actress of all time, Lauren Bacall. Great stuff. Written by a Pulitzer Prize winner and Nobel Prize winner.

#4) To Have and Have Not. Written by that aforementioned PP and NP winner, but this one was adapted from the works of a person considered good, Ernest Hemingway.

#5) Bone Tomahawk. Kurt Russel in a western that is considered so stomach-turningly violent, most people won't even watch it.

#6) Star Trek 6, The Undiscovered Country. An example a super ultra woke film that was actually good. They didn't have diverse female characters ninja kicking white men at all.

#7) Das Boot. Best war movie ever made. It should be #1 but I'm too lazy to go back and edit. Zero women characters, so zero opportunity to have women characters jump kicking men. It worked.

#1) Atlas Shrugged, all 3 parts. Written by a woman, this is considered the most anti-woke material ever filmed. It's a breath of fresh air.
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 01:48 PM 07-25-2022
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx:
L. Aaron Hubbard was the Turkey and Gravy Jones soda.

Rand was the Bacon Jones soda.

Rand was a sellout.
Okay so you don't like any of my recommendations. I'm diabetic so I can't enjoy soft drinks. Recommend me a beverage (book). I'm pretty hardcore about reading everything. I read Mein Kampf before it got banned in America just so I could say I'd read it. I'll literally read anything, Mr. Janx. I don't fear opposing viewpoints at all - I seek them out. Blow my mind.
[Reply]
DaFace 02:06 PM 07-25-2022
Originally Posted by Vladimir_Kyrilytch:
Knows better about what, friend? You don't think I've read a lot of books? You think I'm full of shit about reading? I had no idea that was even considered a brag.

I'm full of shit on a lot of things, Fish, but I don't know how one could fake being well read. Because to fake being well read, the best way to do that would be to read a lot. But at that point, it is no longer fake lol.

Hey Fish. Look up my name, Vladimir Kyrilytch on the internet. You will find that isn't my name at all, it is a literary character better known as VK Ratliff. Both VK Ratliff and Vladimir Kyrilytch are literary characters created by William Faulkner. But you don't think I've read anything is that your stance?

via GIPHY

[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 02:14 PM 07-25-2022
Originally Posted by DaFace:

via GIPHY

True story Mr. Daface. I bought a copy of A Fable by William Faulkner recently for $14 on ebay. It was $70 when it came out and that was 50 years ago. It is indeed leather bound. Also, gold leaf pages and it has commissioned illustrations in it. It is for "subscribers of the Franklin library", but I don't think the Franklin Library still exists.

I won't even deny that I pride myself on my leather books.
[Reply]
Chitownchiefsfan 02:38 PM 07-25-2022
New Lounge thread idea: Is chitownchiefsfan the same person as NJchiefsfan? I think yes.
Kind of ironic since your entire persona screams troll mult. But no. I barely have the time to post the few times that i do let alone run a mult.

I just wanted to make sure that the argument being made is that there is a political movement to make white men second rate citizens. I don't want to put words into someone's mouth.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 02:41 PM 07-25-2022
To be clear Mr. Janx, I am no longer super into Rand. She isn't a political figure at all, at her best. She was an incredibly gifted novelist.

Politically, I think take 80% of her ideas and run a nation on it, and you have the best nation ever. Leave the more out there 20% as an artist that didn't spend a ton of time in the real world. That last 20% can be disregarded, but the 80% is so on point, I vote for anyone that has an objectivist background.

What books do you read Mr. Janx? And mind you that currently I am reading "Meditations" by Marcus Aurelius. Of course, maybe I'm completely lying about ever having read anything, as that last guy accused.

I'm going deep into stoicsm with this Aurelius. I still think Jesus has all these other philosophies beat though.

but FAR more important...

[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 03:40 PM 07-25-2022

but FAR more important...

I thought I might see some Marx on your bookshelf, but you are cool Janx we all have our flaws.

Calvin and Hobbes is legendary and so now we are good friends, like it or not.
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 03:43 PM 07-25-2022
Originally Posted by Chitownchiefsfan:
Kind of ironic since your entire persona screams troll mult. But no. I barely have the time to post the few times that i do let alone run a mult.

I just wanted to make sure that the argument being made is that there is a political movement to make white men second rate citizens. I don't want to put words into someone's mouth.
Put words into your own mouth instead of your dipshit version of the socratic method.
[Reply]
Chitownchiefsfan 03:48 PM 07-25-2022
Put words into your own mouth instead of your dipshit version of the socratic method.
So is me asking for clarity that is the issue? All i asked was for him to specify who he thinks are becoming second rate citizens. But he has yet to confirm that.

I'm sorry me asking for clarification has riled you up. You might be able to find a leather bound book on anger management that could help you out tho.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 03:52 PM 07-25-2022
I thought I might see some Marx on your bookshelf, but you are cool Janx we all have our flaws.
What the fuck does that mean? LOL Do you not see George Herbert Mead and Weber there too, right? My bookshelf also contains a bible... make of that what you will.

Originally Posted by :
Calvin and Hobbes is legendary and so now we are good friends, like it or not.

[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 04:07 PM 07-25-2022
He asked a single question that was swerved. That is hardly any version of the "socratic method".
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 04:10 PM 07-25-2022
He asked a single question that was swerved. That is hardly any version of the "socratic method".
Me and that guy have history Janx dont mind me.

This is what I meant by "or not".
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 04:11 PM 07-25-2022
Originally Posted by Chitownchiefsfan:
So is me asking for clarity that is the issue? All i asked was for him to specify who he thinks are becoming second rate citizens. But he has yet to confirm that.

I'm sorry me asking for clarification has riled you up. You might be able to find a leather bound book on anger management that could help you out tho.
Your very first response was a question. You da man, Socrates!
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 04:14 PM 07-25-2022
Me and that guy have history Janx dont mind me.
I don't give a fuck if he, consensually, fingered your high school sweety...
[Reply]
Chitownchiefsfan 04:22 PM 07-25-2022
Your very first response was a question. You da man, Socrates!
Man. All i want to know is who is becoming second rate citizens.

But no-one seems to have the answers.
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 05:08 PM 07-25-2022
I don't give a **** if he, consensually, fingered your high school sweety...
Did you know that I once got raped? Im not even kidding. It was Vegas 4am I was passed out with a lethal BAC. I came to with a woman going cowgirl on me so I instinctively grabbed her hips and achieved an erection. But it wasnt consensual. There was penetration when I was legit unconscious and even when I came to my BAC was point two something.

You take that how you will.

She was a prostitute. I only found that out later. I found out real fast that my high stakes blackjack winnings were gone tho. 4 thousand dollars.

Vegas, amirite.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 10
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Up