ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 59
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>****OFFICIAL 2022 Saccopoo CP Mock Draft Thread****
RealSNR 04:46 PM 03-08-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
My guess is DE.
That. They're deep at the position. It just didn't make sense for them to take a DE. At all.
[Reply]
The Franchise 04:47 PM 03-08-2022
The Arizona Cardinals select Kaiir Elam, CB, Florida

It was between CB and Edge for the Cardinals but the edge class is fucking deep and I’m not passing on the chance to get a talent like Elam. McCreary was looked at but those arms are short man….shit.
[Reply]
chiefscafan 04:59 PM 03-08-2022
Maybe I’m in the minority But I think we should trade the pic because we’re not gonna find somebody who can help us now and that draft pick if the board falls this way. I’d much rather the Chiefs trade for a veteran with the 30th pick.
[Reply]
RealSNR 05:10 PM 03-08-2022
Originally Posted by chiefscafan:
Maybe I’m in the minority But I think we should trade the pic because we’re not gonna find somebody who can help us now and that draft pick if the board falls this way. I’d much rather the Chiefs trade for a veteran with the 30th pick.
$$$, dude. What are you going to pay him with?

You can only keep going to the Bank of Mahomes so many times.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 05:12 PM 03-08-2022
Jerruh Jones steps to the podium, paper thin skin stretched tight after a recent trip to the doctor, eyes wide-eyed and popping out, twitching.

Here with the Cowboys, we like us some champions. Cuz that’s what we are. America’s champions.

There are college students alive today who have never seen a Cowboys Super Bowl champ, and we owe it to them to change that.

So we’re a gonna start by drafting us a champion!

With the 24th pick in the 2022 NFL draft, the Dallas Cowboys select Devonte Wyatt, DT, University of Jawjuh.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 05:36 PM 03-08-2022
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
Jerruh Jones steps to the podium, paper thin skin stretched tight after a recent trip to the doctor, eyes wide-eyed and popping out, twitching.

Here with the Cowboys, we like us some champions. Cuz that’s what we are. America’s champions.

There are college students alive today who have never seen a Cowboys Super Bowl champ, and we owe it to them to change that.

So we’re a gonna start by drafting us a champion!

With the 24th pick in the 2022 NFL draft, the Dallas Cowboys select Devonte Wyatt, DT, University of Jawjuh.
Felt like he was an easy pick for Oakland.
[Reply]
BossChief 05:41 PM 03-08-2022
With KC close to being on the clock, I’ll turn back the clock to the mock when I picked for KC. Pretty good and could have been ridiculously great if I stuck with my gut and took Godwin and Kittle instead of Tim Williams and Eddie Vanderdoes. I wonder how many GMs think about those hindsight what ifs and end up signing the player they wish they had taken a few years later or trade for them.

27. Kansas City Pat Mahomes II, QB, Texas Tech
59. Kansas City Tim Williams, DE/OLB, Alabama - (should have went with my guy and took Godwin)
91. Kansas City Marcus Williams, S, Utah
104. Kansas City Rasul Douglas, CB, West Virginia
132. Kansas City Eddie Vanderdoes, DT, UCLA (said right after the pick I should have taken George Kittle here and he went with the next pick)
170. Kansas City Blair Brown, ILB, Ohio
180. Kansas City Mack Hollins, WR, North Carolina
216. Kansas City Joe Williams, RB, Utah
218. Kansas City Ethan Cooper, OL, Indiana, PA
245. Kansas City Austin Rehkow, P/K, Idaho
[Reply]
The Franchise 05:46 PM 03-08-2022
Originally Posted by BossChief:
With KC close to being on the clock, I’ll turn back the clock to the mock when I picked for KC. Pretty good and could have been ridiculously great if I stuck with my gut and took Godwin and Kittle instead of Tim Williams and Eddie Vanderdoes. I wonder how many GMs think about those hindsight what ifs and end up signing the player they wish they had taken a few years later or trade for them.

27. Kansas City Pat Mahomes II, QB, Texas Tech
59. Kansas City Tim Williams, DE/OLB, Alabama - (should have went with my guy and took Godwin)
91. Kansas City Marcus Williams, S, Utah
104. Kansas City Rasul Douglas, CB, West Virginia
132. Kansas City Eddie Vanderdoes, DT, UCLA (said right after the pick I should have taken George Kittle here and he went with the next pick)
170. Kansas City Blair Brown, ILB, Ohio
180. Kansas City Mack Hollins, WR, North Carolina
216. Kansas City Joe Williams, RB, Utah
218. Kansas City Ethan Cooper, OL, Indiana, PA
245. Kansas City Austin Rehkow, P/K, Idaho

via GIPHY

[Reply]
Titty Meat 03-08-2022, 06:04 PM
This message has been deleted by The Franchise.
Titty Meat 06:05 PM 03-08-2022
Can someone DM GloucesterChief for me?
[Reply]
staylor26 06:07 PM 03-08-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Were smokin on that STaylor pack tonight

Buffalo Bills Select- Chris Olave, WR, OSU
Already picked. Try again.

Stop worrying about me and check to see who’s been picked.
[Reply]
The Franchise 06:07 PM 03-08-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Were smokin on that STaylor pack tonight

Buffalo Bills Select- Chris Olave, WR, OSU
We didn't even make it out of the first round. Damnt Billay.
[Reply]
staylor26 05:33 PM 03-08-2022
At least 2 guys left that I’d be extremely happy with, and that’s with a pretty unfavorable board for the Chiefs.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 06:02 PM 03-08-2022
Can someone DM Titty Meat for me?
[Reply]
staylor26 06:03 PM 03-08-2022
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
Can someone DM Titty Meat for me?
Done.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 59
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Up