ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 10
< 123 4567 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Hue Jackson Joins the Fun
comochiefsfan 01:18 PM 02-02-2022

Hue Jackson suggests he was paid extra for losses as Browns head coach. https://t.co/NZJv37PwkP

— ProFootballTalk (@ProFootballTalk) February 2, 2022

This is getting spicy.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 02:17 PM 02-02-2022
They had him tank for Baker & kicked him to the curb. He is swimming in HA HAs
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 02:20 PM 02-02-2022
Duh. Now let's dig into officials being bought and paid for. This whole league is a fucking sham.
[Reply]
penguinz 02:21 PM 02-02-2022
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
No such animal.

The NFL doesn't even pretend to have legitimate sporting contests and have said as much to the Supreme Court.

You're essentially betting on the Royal Rumble.
Someday you will know what you are talking about. Until then keep drugging up so you can live in your own make believe world.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 02:59 PM 02-02-2022
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
Duh. Now let's dig into officials being bought and paid for. This whole league is a fucking sham.
The emperor isn't wearing any clothes, brah!
[Reply]
rabblerouser 03:00 PM 02-02-2022
Originally Posted by penguinz:
Someday you will know what you are talking about. Until then keep drugging up so you can live in your own make believe world.
Cool story.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 03:01 PM 02-02-2022
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel:
They had him tank for Baker & kicked him to the curb. He is swimming in HA HAs
Cleveland is a shit show. I'd be glad to have taken the money - they were gonna lose anyway.
[Reply]
Marcellus 03:03 PM 02-02-2022
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
What's next... is Caldwell going to come out and say he was paid more to lose games with the Lions? Is it just the historically bad teams that are paying coaches of color money to lose?

Something isn't adding up for me. Have the Cowboys been paying coaches for the same thing...
If so that would be the first money Jerry has spent in a long time that got him what he wanted.
[Reply]
jallmon 03:09 PM 02-02-2022
Originally Posted by notorious:
The moment the Chiefs ran Palko out on the field it was obvious they were tanking games.
:-) Ain't that the truth!
[Reply]
saturnknts 03:13 PM 02-02-2022
Agree with others, these owners need banned from the league. If true this is worse than Pete Rose
[Reply]
BryanBusby 03:31 PM 02-02-2022
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
What's next... is Caldwell going to come out and say he was paid more to lose games with the Lions? Is it just the historically bad teams that are paying coaches of color money to lose?

Something isn't adding up for me. Have the Cowboys been paying coaches for the same thing...
Would be the first logical explanation for firing Caldwell considering he was winning in Detroit.
[Reply]
TimeForWasp 03:49 PM 02-02-2022
Anyone should know teams will tank for the draft.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 03:55 PM 02-02-2022
Need a franchise reset?

-Hire Black Coach
-Suck
-Profit
[Reply]
rabblerouser 04:03 PM 02-02-2022
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Need a franchise reset?

-Hire Black Coach
-Suck
-Profit
We actually had to go through that cycle twice before profit.

Because Chiefs.
[Reply]
golfindude 04:17 PM 02-02-2022
If I bet on an NFL game that is presented as a legitimate sporting contest, I know I might lose. That's a risk. If the game being played was intentionally rigged without my knowledge though, that's illegal. I didn't have extremely relevant information when my action was taken.

I'm sorry but I'm pretty sure a good lawyer would rip your "risk" argument to pieces.[/QUOTE]
--------------------------------------------------------------

Is there such a thing as a 'good' lawyer ?
[Reply]
rabblerouser 04:20 PM 02-02-2022
Originally Posted by golfindude:

Is there such a thing as a 'good' lawyer ?
If you've ever had one keep you out of jail, you'd never ask that question.

I took my attorney to the MNF Giants game. He fucking earned it.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 10
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up