ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 57
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let’s talk about the Broncos
RunKC 05:54 PM 11-28-2021
Coming in with a full head of steam. First place on the line.

Only to be raped by us. Let’s make it 12 straight!
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 01:25 PM 11-29-2021
I foresee a real butt clencher that we win narrowly

As long as Lock doesn’t start if he does then we win by 20+
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:27 PM 11-29-2021
Fuck, they might get Bolles back.

#Broncos Fangio said Anderson will miss time with knee injury. Might be IR. Risner should be ok with back issue. Teddy was fine. He’s doing better. Bolles and Massie could play. Kareem Jackson trending toward playing #Denver7

— Troy Renck (@TroyRenck) November 29, 2021

[Reply]
BlackOp 01:29 PM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
After Henry went down for the season. Yeah, nobody could have predicted their downfall.

You're a regular Nostradumbass.
I said they were going to tank the week before he went down...and that the NFL powers were not happy with them.

You're just happy I didnt continue in the betting thread...I would have won two more on Thanksgiving. Did you enjoy that officiating in the Raiders game..Chuckles.

I'd have like $40K in fake betting cash...

Hey...I didnt make the rules...dont take it out on me.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 01:31 PM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Interesting... so, yesterday Teddy was 11/18. They just didn't pass that much at all and it's frustrating. But, yeah I guess you're right, the play calling is amazing. My bad.
Well you aren't winning games with Teddy throwing 35 passes
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 01:34 PM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
Well you aren't winning games with Teddy throwing 35 passes
They need more of what they did against Dallas... 38 combined rushes with the RBs.
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:40 PM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
They need more of what they did against Dallas...
Yeah..that's not going happen. It was merely the NFL tightening up the AFCW and the NFCE...Dallas had too big of lead on the other big market teams.

When the NFL announced they flexed Denver @ KC...everybody was scratching their heads...until Sunday played out...and the refs took out the Cowboys on Thanksgiving.
[Reply]
TEX 01:59 PM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Yeah..that's not going happen. It was merely the NFL tightening up the AFCW and the NFCE...Dallas had too big of lead on the other big market teams.

When the NFL announced they flexed Denver @ KC...everybody was scratching their heads...until Sunday played out...and the refs took out the Cowboys on Thanksgiving.
:-)
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 02:00 PM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by BlackOp:

The Cowboys have been vastly overrated for years.

The Chiefs game was flexed because Seattle is circling the drain.
[Reply]
TEX 02:02 PM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Niang has the slowest healing ribs in the world.
That's because he is soft. I got shit for calling him a pussy in the past. Perhaps all those folks were right, so I went for a softer adjective this time around.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 02:32 PM 11-29-2021
Turddy Brownwater will never beat Patrick Mahomes. EVER!!
[Reply]
stevieray 02:34 PM 11-29-2021
Nope, can't do it.
[Reply]
Megatron96 02:41 PM 11-29-2021
Even if the Chiefs' offense only plays as well as they did vs. DAL (assuming they at least get a couple more FGs at least), so long as the Chiefs' defense plays well, the game shouldn't ever really be in doubt. Not saying it'll be a blow out, as the Chiefs offense has struggled to score, especially in the 2nd half of games these last 5 weeks, but Bridgewater already had his lucky day vs. the Chiefs last season. Probably won't see lightning strike twice.
[Reply]
Eureka 02:45 PM 11-29-2021
Chiefs 7-5
Chargers 7-5
Raiders 7-5
Broncos 7-5

AFC West could look like this next week or it could be different. Just crazy to think this far into the season the AFC West is still in play for all teams. This season has been different in that lots of teams are still in it this late in the season.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 03:03 PM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by Eureka:
Chiefs 7-5
Chargers 7-5
Raiders 7-5
Broncos 7-5

AFC West could look like this next week or it could be different. Just crazy to think this far into the season the AFC West is still in play for all teams. This season has been different in that lots of teams are still in it this late in the season.
Could be.

But it will likely look like this:

Chiefs 8-4
Raiders 7-5
Broncos 6-6
Chargers 6-6

Chiefs will take care of business. I would expect the Faiders to beat WFT at home. Don't see Chargers winning on the road at Cincy, especially with how well Cincy played last week.

Will likely be another battle for first place in the AFC West the following week between KC and Faid. I like where we sit right now.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 03:04 PM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by Eureka:
Chiefs 7-5
Chargers 7-5
Raiders 7-5
Broncos 7-5

Blacktop will address this soon.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 57
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Up