ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 21 of 29
« First < 111718192021 22232425 > Last »
Lenny "The Cool" Lounge>CP Get together? 10/10 Bills game
burt 01:51 PM 05-22-2021
Okay, looks like 10-10 is gonna be the best available day for the most CP'ers. I have decided to have it at a Raytown Park so we don't have you yahoos traipsing through my humble abode. Alcohol IS allowed just no glass bottles. I have it narrowed down to a park less than 7 miles from the stadium, I just need to get one of the 2 reserved. I am going to check them out tomorrow.

I will provide a large cooler(or 2, subject to RSVP's), small grill, name tags, a fairly decent blue tooth speaker and, of course, my world famous chili. I will probably front y'all some all beef dogs and buns as well.

The shelter will cost me and I won't complain. BUT donations, requests, tips(actual advice) and RSVP's would be accepted graciously. No, I won't get you a rib eye!

Doors will open at noon and go to when y'all get the hell out or 20 minutes before kick off. Unless we figure out how to watch the game there in the shelter....


RSVP'ed

Bugeater, KurtCobain, IowaHawkeyeChief +1, ThyKingdomCome15, htismaqe , ChiTown , βearcat(with testicles)

burt , Mrs. burt, Raiderhader, , bevischief,

Hopefuls:

Strongside, crazycoffey, , HayWire, gblowfish.

Bolded = reconfirmed.
[Reply]
Bugeater 03:40 PM 10-08-2021
Originally Posted by burt:
We are almost all prepared!!! Dogs, check, brats, check, world famous chili...(at least the ingredients) check, buns, check, condiments, check. chips, check. But would love to have more CP'ers!!!!
No shit, it's going to be a nice day, close to the stadium, what in the hell does everyone have going on that they can't stop by?
[Reply]
Raiderhader 04:18 PM 10-08-2021
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
No shit, it's going to be a nice day, close to the stadium, what in the hell does everyone have going on that they can't stop by?
Yeah, we need some more confirmations, and hopefully a surprise visitor or two or ten.

I have tasty beverages mostly figured out, Iím still trying to decide on how to contribute food wise.
[Reply]
burt 04:25 PM 10-08-2021
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
Yeah, we need some more confirmations, and hopefully a surprise visitor or two or ten.

I have tasty beverages mostly figured out, I’m still trying to decide on how to contribute food wise.
I have a BUNCH of dogs, a cauldron of chili to be made, quite a few brats, buns, condiments, chopped onion, chili spicer uppers (some of y'all may like it hotter), some chips (Costco sized bag), cheese, crackers, plates, bowls, plastic ware...

It's byob...NO GLASS!!!

Bugs bringing a TV. Seems like a cook out.
[Reply]
Raiderhader 05:47 PM 10-08-2021
Originally Posted by burt:
I have a BUNCH of dogs, a cauldron of chili to be made, quite a few brats, buns, condiments, chopped onion, chili spicer uppers (some of y'all may like it hotter), some chips (Costco sized bag), cheese, crackers, plates, bowls, plastic ware...

It's byob...NO GLASS!!!

Hogs bringing a TV. Seems like a cook out.
Maybe Iíll try and figure out something for dessert; cater to the olí sweet tooth.
[Reply]
KurtCobain 05:55 PM 10-08-2021
So there's only gonna be a few of us? Can we blackmail some others in the area into coming?
[Reply]
Raiderhader 06:11 PM 10-08-2021
Originally Posted by KurtCobain:
So there's only gonna be a few of us? Can we blackmail some others in the area into coming?
Iíll have to check and see if I still have those incriminating pictures of DartgodÖ
[Reply]
Bugeater 06:31 PM 10-08-2021
Originally Posted by KurtCobain:
So there's only gonna be a few of us? Can we blackmail some others in the area into coming?
I have a god damn plan.
[Reply]
ChiTown 08:13 PM 10-08-2021
How long are yíall going to be there. My oldest Brother is going to be in Wichita Sunday and I feel obligated not to completely blow him off. Iím hoping Iím could see him Sunday mid morning and then head off to KC. Maybe get there by 3íish?
[Reply]
Bugeater 08:19 PM 10-08-2021
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
How long are yíall going to be there. My oldest Brother is going to be in Wichita Sunday and I feel obligated not to completely blow him off. Iím hoping Iím could see him Sunday mid morning and then head off to KC. Maybe get there by 3íish?
I'm bringing a TV with the intent to watch the Chiefs game there. So you're way good.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 01:10 AM 10-09-2021
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
No shit, it's going to be a nice day, close to the stadium, what in the hell does everyone have going on that they can't stop by?
I'll be busy reading my Bible while you drink-N-grill. :-) God Bless you all and GO :-)CHIEFS!
[Reply]
burt 08:33 AM 10-09-2021
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
How long are y’all going to be there. My oldest Brother is going to be in Wichita Sunday and I feel obligated not to completely blow him off. I’m hoping I’m could see him Sunday mid morning and then head off to KC. Maybe get there by 3’ish?
No way in hell will I shut down before you get there! I have invited a couple of nice coworkers....I'm figuring 10 to 20 people. But enough food for 40!
[Reply]
Raiderhader 09:56 AM 10-09-2021
A bit of a change in my plans, Iím still coming Iím just not staying for the whole thing as Iím now going to the game. So Pat, hurry and get your ass up here tomorrow, Iím not saying that I prefer meeting some more than others but, I do have a little extra special consideration to meet my fellow OGs.


I went the bachelor short cut and picked up a variety cheesecake from Hy-vee. Iíll be down there by noon. Maybe a bit before to help get things ready if littlemeatballnick and I donít get too drunk at Johnnieís today. :-)
[Reply]
Eureka 12:14 PM 10-09-2021
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
Mmmkay...quick checklist:

Scotch eggs
Whiskey
Coke
Beer
40" TV and antenna
Chiefs flag

What am I forgetting?



[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 12:35 PM 10-09-2021
Originally Posted by burt:
I have a BUNCH of dogs, a cauldron of chili to be made, quite a few brats, buns, condiments, chopped onion, chili spicer uppers (some of y'all may like it hotter), some chips (Costco sized bag), cheese, crackers, plates, bowls, plastic ware...

It's byob...NO GLASS!!!

Hogs bringing a TV. Seems like a cook out.
I'm going to bring some large sides, potato salad, cole slaw and others as well.
[Reply]
burt 12:58 PM 10-09-2021
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
I'm going to bring some large sides, potato salad, cole slaw and others as well.
Sounds like those will go great with the dogs and brats!
[Reply]
Page 21 of 29
« First < 111718192021 22232425 > Last »
Up