ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 70 of 1952
« First < 20606667686970 71727374801201705701070 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 10:07 AM 03-06-2021
Originally Posted by jdubya:
Got my first yesterday and nothing noteworthy. Shingrix and tetanus shots had more kick than the Moderna. I hear the second dose is the kicker though.

I have zero issues with those who refuse the vaccine as that is their right. When all is said and done maybe I’ll wish I didnt get it myself. I’m rolling the dice based on what I’ve heard and read and made my choice. Totally understand those who refuse. It’s all good.

Regardless, it’s time for masks to hit the trash and businesses to thrive again.
I don't understand people who keep saying your last point. If we want businesses to thrive and PROTECT them we should want capacity expansion but keep public health guidelines on masks in place while in a place of business.
[Reply]
jdubya 10:13 AM 03-06-2021
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
I don't understand people who keep saying your last point. If we want businesses to thrive and PROTECT them we should want capacity expansion but keep public health guidelines on masks in place while in a place of business.
Letís each business decide.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 10:31 AM 03-06-2021
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:

ITS A PRIVte BUSINESS IT CAN DO WHAT IT WANTS /shitlibs
[Reply]
Donger 10:34 AM 03-06-2021
Regardless, itís time for masks to hit the trash
Based on what data?
[Reply]
jdubya 12:07 PM 03-06-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Based on what data?

[Reply]
Donger 12:13 PM 03-06-2021
Just curious if you were basing that on data. Guess not.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 01:19 PM 03-06-2021
Let’s each business decide.
That business should not have to deal with shitty customers who don't give a shit about employee safety. We dont need entitled Karens flipping out about masks in someone else's business property. We don't need supply chain disruptions because some manufacturing worker flipped out about mask freedoms and the whole plant has an outbreak. And businesses that follow the rules should not be punished because their competitor saw an opportunity to risk it all by breaking all of them, to hell with what it endangers. Making employees and customers entitled to break rules doesn't help.

For most people and businesses the only inconvenience this causes is to just put a cloth over your face when you walk in and stand up. It's just stupid at this point for anyone to get worked up about that.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 01:25 PM 03-06-2021
People who get worked up about masks in businesses act as if there aren't a gazillion health codes that largely keep people safe. Imagine if a food worker flipped out about wearing a hair net or gloves. This is one of those instances where a customer's action is just as important as an employee's.
[Reply]
Donger 02:05 PM 03-06-2021
https://news.yahoo.com/u-embraces-co...223658707.html

More Americans are warming up to COVID-19 vaccines, with 19% saying they’ve already received at least one dose and 49% expressing intent to do so when they get the chance, according to new poll results.

Altogether, 69% of U.S. adults surveyed by the Pew Research Center now intend to become vaccinated. That’s up from 60% in November and 52% in September.

Still, 15% of respondents said they “definitely” wouldn’t get a COVID-19 vaccine and another 15% said they would “probably” pass up the shots.

Epidemiologists estimate that up to 85% of the country will need to be vaccinated in order to achieve herd immunity against the coronavirus. At that point, the virus will have difficulty finding new hosts to infect, and the outbreak will come to an end.
[Reply]
HemiEd 02:16 PM 03-06-2021
https://news.yahoo.com/u-embraces-co...223658707.html

More Americans are warming up to COVID-19 vaccines, with 19% saying they’ve already received at least one dose and 49% expressing intent to do so when they get the chance, according to new poll results.

Altogether, 69% of U.S. adults surveyed by the Pew Research Center now intend to become vaccinated. That’s up from 60% in November and 52% in September.

Still, 15% of respondents said they “definitely” wouldn’t get a COVID-19 vaccine and another 15% said they would “probably” pass up the shots.

Epidemiologists estimate that up to 85% of the country will need to be vaccinated in order to achieve herd immunity against the coronavirus. At that point, the virus will have difficulty finding new hosts to infect, and the outbreak will come to an end.
Interesting, thanks for posting. I have ran across people that think it is some kind of plot to do something sinister or nefarious.

I wonder what they would have thought about the Polio vaccine they were administering in elementary schools when I was a kid.

A person might attribute some of this paranoia to massive over penetration of so many sources of media and communication that are competing for our attention.
[Reply]
vailpass 02:44 PM 03-06-2021
Got the first round of the Pfizer vaccine this morning. Went to the gym after then for a long walk with my new pup. I am not dead yet that I know about. In three weeks I’ll be burning my masks.
[Reply]
jdubya 03:17 PM 03-06-2021
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Got the first round of the Pfizer vaccine this morning. Went to the gym after then for a long walk with my new pup. I am not dead yet that I know about. In three weeks Iíll be burning my masks.
Somewhere Donger screamed
[Reply]
Donger 03:21 PM 03-06-2021
Somewhere Donger screamed
Why would I scream over that? Once I'm vaccinated, I'm not wearing one anymore. But, I see no need to burn masks. I've had stock of a few dozen N95s for well over two decades.
[Reply]
vailpass 03:50 PM 03-06-2021
Why would I scream over that? Once I'm vaccinated, I'm not wearing one anymore. But, I see no need to burn masks. I've had stock of a few dozen N95s for well over two decades.
It was more figurative than literal. Iíll wear one where I need to do so in order to get something I want i.e. getting on a plane.
[Reply]
Donger 03:52 PM 03-06-2021
Originally Posted by vailpass:
It was more figurative than literal. Iíll wear one where I need to do so in order to get something I want i.e. getting on a plane.
I figured...

:-)
[Reply]
Page 70 of 1952
« First < 20606667686970 71727374801201705701070 > Last »
Up