ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 67 of 1952
« First < 17576364656667 68697071771171675671067 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 04:25 PM 03-02-2021
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
:-) Either am I. From the very beginning I thought the whole thing was BS. It's just the FLU rebranded as the c0vids. It was all planned. There is a AGENDA and it's called AGENDA 2030. When U hear the World Economic Forum call : C0VID -19 :THE GREAT RESET and put out a book about it it's pretty ****ing obvious. Anybody that still believes this is a PANDEMIC is ignorant. Do some research. It's a TOTAL SCAM. UNITED NATIONS SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT. ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT a.k.a. via UNITED NATIONS. George H.W.BUSH spoke of this and even guaranteed it! We are witnessing the transformation now in real time.
Fear not they have another virus in the works and Kary Mullis is dead.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 04:26 PM 03-02-2021
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
Any chance of a new NIGHT RANGER album release soon? :-)
Mullets will be making a comeback, just a question of when.
[Reply]
Over Yonder 04:52 PM 03-02-2021
I just got back from a follow up Dr. appointment. They now have the vaccine and are offering it to the general public. I was offered the vaccine a couple weeks ago because of my job, but just got it offered to me as the general public.

I asked out of curiosity and they have the Moderna version.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 06:45 PM 03-02-2021
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
Fear not they have another virus in the works and Kary Mullis is dead.
Don't cha' wonder how Bill Gates knew another worse pandemic was coming a year ago? Heck! He even knew of the first one and was part a pandemic simulation months before. Guess what? He always gave big bucks to the Wuhan lab when gain-of-function research which was being done on bat coronaviruses was halted in the US because it was considered too risky. He also owns Fauci and is a buddy of Klaus Schwab who's WEC is praising the lockdowns for lowering carbon emissions. Both he and Bill thinks imprisoning people is a good thing because it makes the planet greener.


The Covid fraud and reset won't be hidden forever.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 06:50 PM 03-02-2021
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
Mullets will be making a comeback, just a question of when.
I just came from an orthodontics visit (for an evaluation) and they boasted how they were all vaccinated but they were all still wearing masks and I had to wear one too. Until, he needed to look inside my mouth that is. :-)

I was afraid they'd ask if I was. I told them I was immune compromised and couldn't have it. They were fine with that.

I hope the orthodontist survives through the 2 years of treatment if I get it. His wife is from my hometown area.
[Reply]
vailpass 08:20 PM 03-02-2021
Originally Posted by Over Yonder:
I just got back from a follow up Dr. appointment. They now have the vaccine and are offering it to the general public. I was offered the vaccine a couple weeks ago because of my job, but just got it offered to me as the general public.

I asked out of curiosity and they have the Moderna version.
I was in a Walgreens today and they were doing vaccinations there too. People with appointments were lined up. AZ started giving vaccines to people 55 and over today.
[Reply]
Over Yonder 08:27 PM 03-02-2021
Originally Posted by vailpass:
I was in a Walgreens today and they were doing vaccinations there too. People with appointments were lined up. AZ started giving vaccines to people 55 and over today.
That's interesting. I wonder why states are different. They didn't care how old I was. It was available to everybody. :-)
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 08:45 PM 03-02-2021
Originally Posted by Over Yonder:
That's interesting. I wonder why states are different. They didn't care how old I was. It was available to everybody. :-)
Because Trump was smart enough to delegate it to the states...every sate is different with different needs 50 brains are smarter than one
[Reply]
jdubya 08:59 PM 03-02-2021
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
Because Trump was smart enough to delegate it to the states...every sate is different with different needs 50 brains are smarter than one
To take it a step further, each county or major city, whichever empowers the local health department, is responsible for medical plans and protocols within their jurisdictions.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 09:05 PM 03-02-2021
Originally Posted by jdubya:
To take it a step further, each county or major city, whichever empowers the local health department, is responsible for medical plans and protocols within their jurisdictions.
and therin is a bit of a breakdown as they have not done a great job in my county to have a solid plan, its better now. But its sad how politics is now getting inthe way....
[Reply]
redshirt32 09:54 PM 03-02-2021
The Va here in Arkansas accepting 50 year old vets with health conditions, have apt thursday for first shot Moderna version.
[Reply]
vailpass 10:16 PM 03-02-2021
Originally Posted by redshirt32:
The Va here in Arkansas accepting 50 year old vets with health conditions, have apt thursday for first shot Moderna version.
:-)
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 01:48 AM 03-03-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Don't cha' wonder how Bill Gates knew another worse pandemic was coming a year ago? Heck! He even knew of the first one and was part a pandemic simulation months before. Guess what? He always gave big bucks to the Wuhan lab when gain-of-function research which was being done on bat coronaviruses was halted in the US because it was considered too risky. He also owns Fauci and is a buddy of Klaus Schwab who's WEC is praising the lockdowns for lowering carbon emissions. Both he and Bill thinks imprisoning people is a good thing because it makes the planet greener.


The Covid fraud and reset won't be hidden forever.
Money hides a lot of things.
[Reply]
Nickhead 01:50 AM 03-03-2021
:-)
Attached: c0481846-wuhan_novel_coronavirus_illustration-spl.jpg (136.7 KB) 
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 05:57 AM 03-03-2021
Doctor Scott Jensen(former Senator from Minnesota): YOU ARE BEING PLAYED -> http://youtu.be/g-RdF3-il_4
[Reply]
Page 67 of 1952
« First < 17576364656667 68697071771171675671067 > Last »
Up