ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 571 of 1952
« First < 71471521561567568569570571 57257357457558162167110711571 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
petegz28 02:07 PM 07-27-2021
Or let's put it this way, if they are claiming vaxed people need to re-mask because they can carry as much viral load as an unvaxed person then there is one of two problems:

Either the vax doesn't work

or

They know the vaxed won't be affected like the unvaxed but they use the scary term of viral load in an effort to punish all for the unvaxed choosing to be unvaxed.
[Reply]
Donger 02:07 PM 07-27-2021
Originally Posted by petegz28:
So what? They can't have it all ways, Donger.

Get the vax

Unvaxed are all the hospitalizations

Vaxed people are rare to transmit or breakthrough

Vaxed can carry just as much of the virus



They are talking in ****ing circles.

Let's just ask this, why are we seeing only unvaxed people in the hospitals?
So, yes, you'd have them ignore this apparent new data showing that vaccinated people infected with the Delta can have as much virus as those who are unvaccinated. That makes sense.

We aren't only seeing the unvaccinated in hospitals. They are just rare, for now.
[Reply]
Donger 02:08 PM 07-27-2021
More:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/whi...rates-n1275012
[Reply]
Donger 02:09 PM 07-27-2021
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Or let's put it this way, if they are claiming vaxed people need to re-mask because they can carry as much viral load as an unvaxed person then there is one of two problems:

Either the vax doesn't work

or

They know the vaxed won't be affected like the unvaxed but they use the scary term of viral load in an effort to punish all for the unvaxed choosing to be unvaxed.
Define "doesn't work."
[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 02:10 PM 07-27-2021
An actual quote from the CDC Director:

Link: https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ns/5385279001/

Originally Posted by :
"The delta variant is showing everyday its willingness to outsmart us and be an opportunist," CDC director Dr. Rochelle Walensky said during a Tuesday briefing. "In rare occasions some vaccinated people infected with the delta variant after vaccination may be contagious and spread the virus to others ... This new science is worrisome and unfortunately warrants an update to our recommendations."
So now the Medical Deep State wants a return to forced masking for fully vaccinated people because of the “rare occasions” when they might be contagious with the Delta Variant.

Masks and the other draconian restrictions were supposed to be a response to an emergency situation… not something that only occurs in “rare occasions”.
[Reply]
petegz28 02:10 PM 07-27-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
So, yes, you'd have them ignore this apparent new data showing that vaccinated people infected with the Delta can have as much virus as those who are unvaccinated. That makes sense.

We aren't only seeing the unvaccinated in hospitals. They are just rare, for now.
Did I say ignore it? Stop assuming shit to fit your myopic view.

So you are back on your possibility vs. probability kick.

If getting vaxed is the answer there shouldn't be a concern to have vaxed people masking up.

Especially if there is no APPARENT DATA to say otherwise.

So either vaxed people are getting sick

OR

They are using masks for all as a punishment to get people to comply.
[Reply]
petegz28 02:12 PM 07-27-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
An actual quote from the CDC Director:

Link: https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ns/5385279001/



So now the Medical Deep State wants a return to forced masking for fully vaccinated people because of the “rare occasions” when they might be contagious with the Delta Variant.

Masks and the other draconian restrictions were supposed to be a response to an emergency situation… not something that only occurs in “rare occasions”.

Exactly. It's rare but everyone needs to put their masks back on.
[Reply]
Donger 02:13 PM 07-27-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
An actual quote from the CDC Director:

Link: https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ns/5385279001/



So now the Medical Deep State wants a return to forced masking for fully vaccinated people because of the “rare occasions” when they might be contagious with the Delta Variant.

Masks and the other draconian restrictions were supposed to be a response to an emergency situation… not something that only occurs in “rare occasions”.
The MEDICAL DEEP STATESZ is making a recommendation, not forcing anyone.

Good God.
[Reply]
petegz28 02:14 PM 07-27-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Define "doesn't work."
Doesn't work as in there are more breakthrough cases than they are admitting too.

You don't ask everyone to mask up, especially vaxed people, if the threat to them is "rare".


Possibility vs. Probability, Donger. We are moving back to the mentality of something could happen so automatically it will happen. Which is complete bullshit.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 02:14 PM 07-27-2021
LOL

Vaccinated people carry the same viral load AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHA
[Reply]
BleedingRed 02:15 PM 07-27-2021

[Reply]
petegz28 02:16 PM 07-27-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
LOL

Vaccinated people carry the same viral load AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHA
It's quite possible that they can carry the same viral load but the vax prevents significant infection.

But that's the rub. They want it both ways...

A) You can still carry the same viral load and spread it if you're vaxed

B) You can still carry the same viral load but you'll be okay if you're vaxed
[Reply]
Donger 02:16 PM 07-27-2021
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Did I say ignore it? Stop assuming shit to fit your myopic view.

So you are back on your possibility vs. probability kick.

If getting vaxed is the answer there shouldn't be a concern to have vaxed people masking up.

Especially if there is no APPARENT DATA to say otherwise.

So either vaxed people are getting sick

OR

They are using masks for all as a punishment to get people to comply.
Getting vaccinated is the answer. I don't think we disagree on that.

But we know that the efficacy is less against Delta than Alpha and the original strain.

So breakthrough cases are going to increase.

But, yes, I think it's both. Vaccinated people are getting sick, just not many relative to the unvaccinated. And, the CDC clearly wants people to get stuck.

I said that the CDC probably should have linked the mask drop in May to vaccination percentages, remember?
[Reply]
petegz28 02:17 PM 07-27-2021
OH OH OH..I got it...


2 weeks until that last person to get the shot got their 2nd shot!!!!!

See, that's very open-ended yet gives you the nice feel of "2 weeks".
[Reply]
Donger 02:17 PM 07-27-2021
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Doesn't work as in there are more breakthrough cases than they are admitting too.

You don't ask everyone to mask up, especially vaxed people, if the threat to them is "rare".


Possibility vs. Probability, Donger. We are moving back to the mentality of something could happen so automatically it will happen. Which is complete bullshit.
We are back to mitigation vs. wide open, yes. The honor system was never going to work.
[Reply]
Page 571 of 1952
« First < 71471521561567568569570571 57257357457558162167110711571 > Last »
Up